Closed Thread

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

FORT Newbie

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

OMG! All those avatars are so hilarious! Love them!
    What is it about this guy that we just can't resist? He just seems so "alive" like a breath of fresh air! His humor is charming without vulgarity or insults and he has a warmth that just draws you in. I am about as in love with him as you can be in love with someone just on tv that I don't personally know LOL! But I know I am preaching to the choir here. If he is not the F1, I hope they find some way of keeping him on tv where he can be himself, but not as the bachelor (way too manipulated and opens him up for criticism).
    Party on!

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3591759;
    You know, the only thing I'm looking forward for tonight's show is the bloopers segment in hopes that they will show even more funny moments with Reid. I wonder if they would show him driving the snowmobile off the cliff? LOL, Avalon be prepared for more avatars.
    Oh, I forgot that Reid might be in the bloopers! Well, tonight's show is worth watching after all.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3591098;
    6 more Reid avatars, including the two that seeker requested (#5 & #6):

*phew*

Thanks for the comments, guys! Once again, you can find all the avatars in an album on my profile.
    Okay, since no one snagged the foreshadowing one, I'm all over it. Too hilarious to pass up!
    So, you know what it means when your ears turn red...

*phew*

Thanks for the comments, guys! Once again, you can find all the avatars in an album on my profile.
    Avalon thanks for letting us use your avatars, they're hilarious.

*phew*

ahh can i take the pasttense one??
    btw, these are all awesome!

AND thanks everyone for your comments on my video! it means a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3591275;
    You are the best! These are so good! I am debating using the "Hey Mr. Rose" one because that was my sig line for so long but I love them all. I think Reid looked the hottest on the train (the foreshadowing one) and when he was leaning on the couch on his FD when Jilly was unbuttoning his shirt. He looked so vulnerable there. **swoon**
    Woooeeee! Then he said, "I know I'm not good at saying it or describing the feelings, but it doesn't mean that I don't have serious feelings for you. It's just so hard to throw the "L" word. I just don't say that... J: "...a lot." R: "Yeah. But it could be, at some point in the future, that could happen." Oh, the poor man, he struggled so hard to put to words what he obviously (at least to us) was feeling for her.

Jillian said, "That what could happen?

Reid laughed, leaned over and kissed her shoulder twice, and Jillian (with such a loving, kittenish look in her eyes) said, "Love love love...love love?!" and Reid very softly, sweetly said, "Yeah." That melted my heart and brought tears to my eyes!

Then he said, "I really do think that I'm falling in love with her and I think that she knows how I feel even though I am horrible at describing it and even though I'm not yet prepared to mutter the words. I might end up not making it to the end because I didn't do what I needed to do...."

Oh, I could rewatch that scene over and over again for the sweetness!

Also, take a look at his face in the hottub scene as he is moving in for the last kiss shown to us - wow. He is so tender and so in love with her!

Someone said it in another post - he certainly does have many faces! What an incredibly special young man he is! I believe it will be a long time before we see anything to match the love story that has played out here this season.

Quote Originally Posted by konami;3591853;
    OMG! All those avatars are so hilarious! Love them!
    What is it about this guy that we just can't resist? He just seems so "alive" like a breath of fresh air! His humor is charming without vulgarity or insults and he has a warmth that just draws you in. I am about as in love with him as you can be in love with someone just on tv that I don't personally know LOL! But I know I am preaching to the choir here. If he is not the F1, I hope they find some way of keeping him on tv where he can be himself, but not as the bachelor (way too manipulated and opens him up for criticism).
    Party on!
    Konami, perfect description. I think I'm going to stop apologizing to myself for totally falling in love with this beautiful real young man, and instead enjoy it! You are so right when you said he is like a breath of fresh air. There are so many negatives in our world today and to find someone like Reid, who is honest and just himself, well, it just lifts my spirit and makes me laugh, chuckle, brings tears to my eyes, brings lumps to my throat...I know that he does that for all Reid fans.

All of you guys that make the avatars are GREAT. I wish I knew how to do that. Guess I'm just too old to be learning all that new stuff... lol

Would love to have one of him in the limo saying 'I guess it's just the hippie in me that thinks everything will work out as it should'... or however he said it.

FORT Fan

Hi guys,

Do you think Reid's family and friends reads this board and do you think they know HOW MANY fans Reid has?!

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3591759;
    You know, the only thing I'm looking forward for tonight's show is the bloopers segment in hopes that they will show even more funny moments with Reid. I wonder if they would show him driving the snowmobile off the cliff? LOL, Avalon be prepared for more avatars.

The hula dancing was cute even if he was awkward he was trying!!!! I believe Jillian said something like even though he should never be allowed to hula again it was endearing.

Closed Thread