Closed Thread
Page 10 of 991 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3505725;
    I agree. They were funny and normal to me.

I like how Reid teases Jillian. Everyone else is too freaking serious (well, but Michael).
    ITA. They are the most normal coupling of all of the guys left.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3505852;
    She talked with Robby and Tanner more than Reid last night, don't you think? Only Mark got less face time, isn't that right?
    We don't know how much time Reid actually got since TPTB show us only what they WANT us to see. There's no telling how much is left on the cutting room floor (or in the recycle bin on the computer since this is the age of digital editing).

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3506035;
    like someone else posted, he seems to fit the description of what she was looking for: "...someone who will tell her if she's got a booger in her nose...."!
    ITA

He Reminds me of Curtis Stone an Australion Chef who is on the show "Take Home Chef".
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Please, check out this great clip for us Reid fans from Breakfast Television. It has a body language expert on. See what he has to say about Reid (and some of the others like Kip, Michael and Ed).

Breakfast Television Vancouver

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3506354;
    We don't know how much time Reid actually got since TPTB show us only what they WANT us to see. There's no telling how much is left on the cutting room floor (or in the recycle bin on the computer since this is the age of digital editing).
    Oh, Reid.

I think they did have a longer convo then we think. And that it was greatly spliced. At one point you can see a beer(?) in Jillian's hand during their convo that magically disappears a few seconds later....I think that maybe they were trying to make it look like Reid knew that someone "had a girlfriend". (Not so sure this is the truth).

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3507277;
    Please, check out this great clip for us Reid fans from Breakfast Television. It has a body language expert on. See what he has to say about Reid (and some of the others like Kip, Michael and Ed).
    And the winner in body language...Reid! This future psychologist agrees with his assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by black_tears;3507939;
    And the winner in body language...Reid! This future psychologist agrees with his assessment.
    So does this experienced journalist and trained forensics investigator.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3508008;
    So does this experienced journalist and trained forensics investigator.
    really? what did you think of the assessment of Ed's behavior? Is that correct?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3507277;

Breakfast Television Vancouver

Thanks atem! I guess we tuned into real communication and positive body language. Let's see if Jillian picked up on it too. If she fell for Ed's shifty body language and Kip's touchy feely language then she is not a very perceptive person by nature. A few more weeks before we know.
    Last edited by seeker; 06-17-2009 at 08:36 PM.

Closed Thread