+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Deanna Reunites with Jeremy?

FORT Newbie

Deanna Reunites with Jeremy?

Is it true according to the latest issue of US Weekly that Deanna is dating Jeremy Anderson? Quite the shocker. Any information to substantiate?

Re: Deanna Reunites with Jeremy?

I don't know, it hasn't been reported anywhere else and I would think that would be big news. So, I doubt it.

They had a picture with him from the Vegas reunion. They did look friendly, but I would be surprised if he went back to her given he'd be 3rd pick!

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3441477;
    They had a picture with him from the Vegas reunion. They did look friendly, but I would be surprised if he went back to her given he'd be 3rd pick!
    If they did hook up, I bet RS will mention it in his next column. He's always talking about knowing Jeremy.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

jeremy's myspace still has pictures of him and his gf Amy and pictures of just her cheerleading for the dallas cowboys

FORT Newbie

Jeremy and Deanna took some pictures together while they were at the reunion in Vegas. I read somewhere I think that it was Amy's twitter or myspace, she said that she saw the pictures, it sounded as if she was upset. But a few days later she said that "Amy was happy in her relationship". I think like with everything else, the press in making a mountain out of a mouldhill.

I don't know why Deanna thinks that she has to plaster Jeremy's picture all over he myspace.

funny to think that if deanna and jesse were still together and still planning to get married, they wanted to on May 9th, 2009, a year from the day they got engaged, and that's tomorrow if you didn't remember..oh how things change

FORT Regular

Jeremy's myspace still has pictures of Amy on it, but last time I checked his relationship status said single.

From what I understand, Jeremy did not hook up with De at the Las Vegas reunion. He and Amy had broken up some time before that, and he wanted to just go and relax with friends. It is possible that they are seeing each other, but I'm not sure of that.

Here's what RS had to say on the topic this morning: I got quite a few emails in the last few days regarding the latest issue of “US Weekly” which alludes to a possible romance starting up again between Jeremy and DeAnna since they were both in Vegas a couple weekends ago and took some pictures together. Rather than speculate, I went straight to the source and tried getting a hold of Jeremy but he was out of town this weekend. I will let you know as soon as I find out anything. As far as I know, Jeremy and DeAnna are not together. What I do know is that he’s no longer with the Dallas Cowboy cheerleader he was dating, which is disappointing. I liked her. Those are my two cents. But hey, that’s their business, their relationship, and I don’t need to intervene. Whatever happened, happened. I don’t know the details other than they’re no longer together. I will try and find out what I can if there’s any truth the Jeremy/DeAnna rumors floating around.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast