+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Deanna Reunites with Jeremy?

FORT Regular

Re: Deanna Reunites with Jeremy?

I was looking at Deanna's twitter account and it looks like she spent some time with someone that came to visit in Georgia last weekend. It says she is in a really good place right now and has a quote about new beginnings. Does anybody have any idea who she might be seeing?

Quote Originally Posted by emeraldluvsbama;3462215;
    I was looking at Deanna's twitter account and it looks like she spent some time with someone that came to visit in Georgia last weekend. It says she is in a really good place right now and has a quote about new beginnings. Does anybody have any idea who she might be seeing?
    If I read between the lines of Deanna's and Holly's recent tweets it sounds like she met someone who lives in Vegas during the bachelor reunion. That's just a guess. There's definitely a wink wink nudge between them about her going to Vegas.

Holly tweets on 05/18:

(tweet to De) awwwwwwwww vegas wishes you were there too
    (tweet to De) you are choosing "vegas" over me?? hahahaha i guess vegas has a lot more to offer
    (tweet to De) tell vegas i said hi

DeAnna tweets:

(tweet) Heading to Atlanta......its going to be a great weekend!!! I just know it!!!
    (tweet) Home in Georgia...enjoying a wonderful weekend with some special people!
    (tweet) I had the best weekend ever!
    (tweet) Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end.....thank God!!!
    (tweet) I had a wonderful weekend with my visitor...
    (tweet) Long day....I wish I was in Vegas.
    (tweet to Holly) vegas won't miss me for long! I'm flying there tomorrow instead of coming to LA
    (tweet to Holly) definitely not choosing Vegas over you! But, conveniently, the flights to LA are full...so, detour to Vegas for the night!
    (tweet) Night night for me....off to the west coast tomorrow. Life is in a good place for me right now!
    (tweet to Holly) vegas says "come visit" & "hello to you!"
    (tweet) Vegas is my second home!
    (tweet) I like a boy.........ummmmm....hmmmmm.. .
    (tweet to Holly) I do like Vegas....a lot!

Seems I read in US Magazine either this week or last a little blurb that Jeremy and Deanna were spotting sharing a kiss when in Vegas. Wonder if "Vegas" in the above mentioned tweets could be a code name for Jeremy? Well, whatever makes them happy.

Quote Originally Posted by bachaddict624;3464086;
    Seems I read in US Magazine either this week or last a little blurb that Jeremy and Deanna were spotting sharing a kiss when in Vegas. Wonder if "Vegas" in the above mentioned tweets could be a code name for Jeremy? Well, whatever makes them happy.
    I was thinking that's a possibility too, because of the photos of them together and the rumors. I checked his twitter account (jeremycade) and his tweets don't support it. On Saturday the 16th he wrote "Weather in Dallas sucks today! Looking forward to hitting the town with the guys tonight." It sounds like new guy was in Georgia last weekend, I assume to meet her family (sounds kinda serious). She's going to Vegas again this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by bigedlb;3463074;
    DeAnna is OLD NEWS. After watching this forst episode, Jillian comes of as one of the most normal people they have ever had as a principal... So let DeAnna stew in her own juice. I still don't think she knows what she wants.
    She knows what she wants, but he is taken. First initial is G and last is B.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3465481;
    She knows what she wants, but he is taken. First initial is G and last is B.
    Still? Geez, me thinks it's time to move on, he clearly has.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3466106;
    Still? Geez, me thinks it's time to move on, he clearly has.
    One can move on but still retain feelings and regrets. You are right, he has moved on.

Lol Wow you guys are really on it. Whoever it is good for her but I doubt it's Jeremy. Seems like they just took pictures to get a couple of seconds of attention and get people talking. I doubt the story about them kissing is even true.

And I very much doubt she's hung up on Graham after it seems she has dated other guys since the shows end like Ace. It seems like some of his fans especially the ones on his fan forum are the ones still hung up on her being hung up on him. They don't think it's even a possibility that she could ever get over a guy like Graham. haha Nothing against him of course but he's just a regular guy she met on a reality show for a couple of weeks. There's nothing to suggest that experience would leave anybody hooked for life or still pining for somebody a year later, imo.

The show is like some bubble or alternate reality where emotions are heightened. I imagine once you're out of it its easier to get over the experiences that were all forced and seemed much more real than they were at the time. It's no coincidence all of the relationships from the show end a couple of months after once the hype wears off and lots of contestants go back to their exes.

Anyway, love and happiness for all.
    Last edited by blue valentine; 05-24-2009 at 09:06 PM.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3466814;
    Lol Wow you guys are really on it. Whoever it is good for her but I doubt it's Jeremy. Seems like they just took pictures to get a couple of seconds of attention and get people talking. I doubt the story about them kissing is even true.

And I very much doubt she's hung up on Graham after it seems she has dated other guys since the shows end like Ace. It seems like some of his fans especially the ones on his fan forum are the ones still hung up on her being hung up on him. They don't think it's even a possibility that she could ever get over a guy like Graham. haha Nothing against him of course but he's just a regular guy she met on a reality show for a couple of weeks. There's nothing to suggest that experience would leave anybody hooked for life or still pining for somebody a year later, imo.

The show is like some bubble or alternate reality where emotions are heightened. I imagine once you're out of it its easier to get over the experiences that were all forced and seemed much more real than they were at the time. It's no coincidence all of the relationships from the show end a couple of months after once the hype wears off and lots of contestants go back to their exes.

Anyway, love and happiness for all.
    I don't know anyone from g's fan forum who has to assume anything. She has dated other guys and that's great for her. But people who assume that she wouldn't go back to him if given the opportunity, well, those people are people who clearly don't know what she feels.

I'm not going to violate any confidences. But the same people who question what I'm saying are the same people who were so sure De was in love with Jesse, and it was genuine. I guess those same people would like to assume a lot of things.

I don't assume. Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3441531;
    jeremy's myspace still has pictures of him and his gf Amy and pictures of just her cheerleading for the dallas cowboys
    i can't find him on myspace...is he private?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast