+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Deanna Reunites with Jeremy?

Re: Deanna Reunites with Jeremy?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3443819;
    Here's what RS had to say on the topic this morning: I got quite a few emails in the last few days regarding the latest issue of “US Weekly” which alludes to a possible romance starting up again between Jeremy and DeAnna since they were both in Vegas a couple weekends ago and took some pictures together. Rather than speculate, I went straight to the source and tried getting a hold of Jeremy but he was out of town this weekend. I will let you know as soon as I find out anything. As far as I know, Jeremy and DeAnna are not together. What I do know is that he’s no longer with the Dallas Cowboy cheerleader he was dating, which is disappointing. I liked her. Those are my two cents. But hey, that’s their business, their relationship, and I don’t need to intervene. Whatever happened, happened. I don’t know the details other than they’re no longer together. I will try and find out what I can if there’s any truth the Jeremy/DeAnna rumors floating around.
    yeah, that's the lastest that I knew too. I did get my information right from Jeremy too. But unlike Steve, who I do like a lot and respect, I think Jeremy made the right decision, and applaud him for having the courage to acknowlede things weren't working out and move on. Sometimes it is easier to just keep the status quo and show the world..look, I can have a relationship that works. But Jeremy was honest about his feelings and moved on.

I wonder when Jeremy will let go of all things Bachelor. Right now he is playing with people looking for camera time. Meet and greet face time. It is all about getting recognized and extending that 15 minutes.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3451803;
    I wonder when Jeremy will let go of all things Bachelor. Right now he is playing with people looking for camera time. Meet and greet face time. It is all about getting recognized and extending that 15 minutes.
    well maybe he needs to put out a petiton like Jesse is doing..lol..Jesse has on his myspace page asking people to sign it so he can be on DWTS...maybe Jeremy needs one to advertise for people to meet him so he can have his picture taken..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3451803;
    Hope Jeremy finds that camera time. He is adorable and as DeAnna said during her season, "It doesn't hurt that he is beautiful." The cheerleader he was dating is surely beautiful, too. Just hope Jeremy finds someone that makes him truly happy!

Quote Originally Posted by just4fun2;3452184;
    Hope Jeremy finds that camera time. He is adorable and as DeAnna said during her season, "It doesn't hurt that he is beautiful." The cheerleader he was dating is surely beautiful, too. Just hope Jeremy finds someone that makes him truly happy!
    Yes, he is great and deserves to find the right person that will make him really happy.

I also think it is great that he still hangs out with some of the guys from the show, and some are still great friends. I don't see anything wrong with that, and unlike Jesse, he isn't petitioning to be on a show. He is practicing law in a great firm. I wish him all the best which I know he will get.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3452494;
    Yes, he is great and deserves to find the right person that will make him really happy.

I also think it is great that he still hangs out with some of the guys from the show, and some are still great friends. I don't see anything wrong with that, and unlike Jesse, he isn't petitioning to be on a show. He is practicing law in a great firm. I wish him all the best which I know he will get.
    Jeremy is one of my absolute favorites!

Quote Originally Posted by danielsmom;3441543;

I don't know why Deanna thinks that she has to plaster Jeremy's picture all over he myspace.
    Because it's her myspace? It's not like she posted a bunch of pictures of him by himself she was in them as well as the other pictures of her friends. Why should she have to censor herself or not include pictures that she's in on her own personal page?

I don't know what's going on with his girlfriend situation but I don't see why those pictures would be a problem considering D and him seem to be friends. Unless he's not allowed to have female friends then that's another topic.

As far as him and Deanna being more, I doubt it. She didn't seem to be interested before so what would be the difference now? Unless they want to get some attention and publicity together. haha
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

FORT Regular

I read online this morning that Deanna is dating Ace Amerson from Real World: Paris. I cant remember which website I read it on? Might be old news? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mustang03gt;3453337;
    I read online this morning that Deanna is dating Ace Amerson from Real World: Paris. I cant remember which website I read it on? Might be old news? LOL
    I think I heard from a friend that talks to De that she and Ace broke up some time ago.

FORT Fogey

Jeremy is the guy I would have picked hands-down. I don't think he was right for Deanna - at least not at the time. She needed to get the Hollywood thing out of her system.

Maybe now that time has passed, reality is setting in and they may have a chance. I don't quite see it, but you never know.

Either way, I like Deanna, but I REALLY like Jeremy. In fact, I think he is my all-time favorite bachelor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast