Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3626019;
    There's a few more photos now at abc media net with the 5/23 date on them...at least one of Ed and Jillian beaming and another of Reid at the FRC site. I sure would like to know whether there was a dress rehearsal or why so few of the pictures have the 5/23 date. I can't see the camera used as I don't have a blow-up of them. But why would the same photographer change cameras for just a few shots? Also, some of the photos of Jillian and Ed at the FRC are either flipped horizontally or they swapped sides.
    Can anyone bring these pics over so we can all see them? They're still teeny tiny. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan09;3625991;
    I don't know. If RS has proof of emails and texts and he actually publishes them, I think it's going to be VERY hurtful to Jillian. She will be perceived as being DUPED bigtime by ED.

What I really don't understand is how she'll ever be able to trust him ever again.

If ED could do that to his exes, he'll do it to Jillian.
    I don't think it is going to be RS who first releases the info.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Locarber;3626012;
    You know..I am sure that Ed and Jillian talked about the "gf" issue..and settled it. It's between them for sure, and if RS is rude and mean enough to post it somewhere public, this is very cruel..Frankly, it's none of anyone's business.

Hey...many of us had bfriends then we met our future husbands..You dump the boyfriend and start dating your future
    dh. That's life..

Ed is no fool..and I believe he had to go to work because he said so. When you have a very important job, they expect you to be there. Funny thing about that.

I truly wish them the best..honestly..and all of us should, too.
    ITA, Thanks for posting.

FORT Fogey

My impression is something is going to come out in mainstream media via an entertainment show or weekly magazine. My guess is they have emails. I think RS and Jeremy are trying to get the word out but so far it hasn't hit mainstream media. If it doesn't people on in the viewing public will never know and that's really the big audience of the show. The board are a small but vocal group.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3625909;
    Adding to what Lavender & VAgirl said...

Personally, I think many of us are outraged that Ed robbed (yes robbed) Jillian of her chance to find REAL love on this show. Both Kip and Reid had very deep feelings, and love for Jillian.
    I don’t understand how Ed “robbed” Jillian of a chance to find REAL love. He didn’t make her do anything she didn’t want to do. She voluntarily chose him over two other men whom have “very deep” feelings for her. How is it even remotely romantic to think that if Ed was not in the picture, she’d choose one of the other guys instead? In other words, she’d go with second or third choice if her first choice was not available. To me, that’s not real love. Nor is romantic. It’s insurance. The truth of the matter is that she chose Ed over the other two guys. Ed is not interchangeable with Reid nor Kiptyn.

For those whom claim she only wanted a ring and a sure bet, let me remind you Reid was rejected not once, but TWICE. The second time, he came back with a 100% guarantee in the form of a ring and a proposal. She still rejected him in spite of the fact she had absolutely no guarantees Ed would propose. She loves Ed so she turned down a sure thing with Reid to take a chance at an uncertain ending with Ed because, guess what? She loves Ed and only Ed.

Let me also point out that when Ed left, she took him back. This was at the beginning of the show, where the emotional entanglements were not as strong. That was telling. Contrast this with when Reid left and came back, she rejected him ring and all. This was at the end of the process where she had more time to know each of the three guys and fully assess where she was emotionally with each of them.
    Flight for two on JedAir.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3626039;
    I don't think it is going to be RS who first releases the info.
    Me either. RS hasn't come out and said he has the scoop. I think he's trying to take some attention away from the people who really do.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3625972;
    Unfortunately, I kind of agree that he could care less what she's up to or who she's slept with. She's totally and madly in love with him but I don't think the feeling is mutual. I loved when he told her that he doesn't care what she does with the other guys in Maui

Forgot to mention: I listened to an interview with Jill on the phone with Good Morning LA courtesy of a link at JU. Jill and Ed are in Chitown, he was at a meeting and she was already in the apartment alone. Sadly, I fear this is going to be her life so I hope she's prepared and loves him enough to deal with all of the crap regarding his work and extracurricular activities.
    Okay...the extracurricular activities comment is valid...but blaming him for leaving her at home alone while he is at work is just plain silly. I am sure she is not at home feeling sorry for herself and twiddling her thumbs....Someone needs to earn the greenbacks...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3625668;
    You are absolutely correct I do not know that and maybe the reason is some people are just smart enough to see you have to be slightly crazy to apply to this show. Of course you might not bother to apply if it looks pretty clear you don't stand a chance. ETA I apologize fiveboys, I wasn't thinking in terms of the audience demographic. That does put a different spin on it. I assumed that this show had the same demographics as the other dating reality shows, who all have mixed race casts and all the other reality shows but I recognized I could be very wrong. The question is would you expand your audience if you expanded the colour palette or do you lose a lot of your core audience. Be interesting to find out if they've tested this premise at all.

I figure the forumula for success seems to be if the cast is primarily young, hot, funny and fun, there are bathing suits and hottubs and exotic locales and there is drama people will tune in.

Of course I am still holding out for Survivor Canada - Arctic edition. They announced it would happen several years ago and I think they nixed it because parka clad does not trump scantily clad.
    Oh my Gosh~! I have said that for years!!! That would be the best.....hosted by Bear Grylls of course!

LOL Right, and Ed has so many GF's and lies to hide from Jillian that they flew into O'Hare late last night. She has already moved in with him. Jillian and Ed said we're finally "home". If he had to go back to work he may have had to travel. Being a Microsoft technology consultant means you do consulting on software and hardware issues and networks for large companies and corporations. It amazes me the things that people will say and lengths they go to fabricate stories.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3626052;
    Me either. RS hasn't come out and said he has the scoop. I think he's trying to take some attention away from the people who really do.
    Ah, but if he doesn't have the scoop, he certainly seems to know specifically what's about to hit and when. Some sort of text, emails or voicemails have got to be involved for him to be mentioning "evidence."

Since he loves to trumpet his own scoopage (or one-up others'), I'd wager we know the score before next week. He probably won't be able to contain himself.

Closed Thread