Closed Thread
Page 96 of 210 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

I don't get how RS and Jeremy can be promising anything when they already promised that Ed would be under the bus before the end of the season. Well the season has ended and Ed & Jilly are Prom King and Queen at the moment. At this point, I almost don't want the rumors to come out because they're going to do nothing but hurt Jill and taint the start of their brand new relationship. I think Ed is womanizing player but Jill loves him and is probably ready to accept him, harem and all, and I would hate for her to get dragged through the mud.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by MTG;3625782;
    I just don't believe someone would go on this show WITH a gf! I mean this is national tv guys!!! It is not like the secret would not get out at some time or another.
    I get what you are saying, but I think that rational, good people try to rationalize behaviors in other people. But sometimes there is no explanation for selfish behavior.

We see it over and over with politicians, movie stars, sports stars who are married/otherwise committed cheat on a significant other. They do stupid things like buy girlfriends cars and houses that can easily be traced back to them and when the information comes out they hurt their wife and kids and other loved ones. They don't care about consequences because in the end they don't place a high value on the feelings of other people. We've even had stars with pregnant wives cheat with someone else and then leave their wife for the new woman---all in the public eye.

Sometimes dogs are dogs. And unfortunately even if they are publicly outed as dogs they will find someone stupid enough to date them still.

*Disclaimer: I am not talking about Ed and Jillian, but speaking in general terms.

FORT Fan

I think what Jeremy and RS probably have is the following:

- an interview with one or more of Ed's girlfriends
    - PROOF of emails/texts from ED to said girlfriends including his comments about Jillian (which were supposedly negative), his lying to them about being in Texas when he was actually in Spain, etc etc etc
    - perhaps even a photo or two

My bet is US Weekly or one of the rags is going to pick up on this story eventually and run with it. We all know how the media is about stuff like this.

Just wanted to make a comment on the whole Ed gf thing, which has nothing to do with Reid whatsoever. I hope, for their sake, Ed has confessed anything that he may have done and Jillian has forgiven him. I still don't care much for Ed, and if he has not told her about Lindsay and anyone else he may have been involved with while filming, then I hope it does blow up. Jillian deserves better than that. As far the poster who said what Jillian was doing would be equal to what Ed was doing, that's ridiculous. Jillian was on a reality show where she was dating 25 guys, and Ed came into that well aware of how it worked. Ed, on the other hand (if the rumors are true) deceived not only Jillian, but the two girlfriends as well. A little different, I'd say. Isn't Ed the one who told Jillian's mom that honesty is one of the most important things in a relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3625935;
    And according to what many on here think, Jillian spent the night (had s*x) with at least the last 3 guys. How is that right to Ed? How is it different? Again, IMO, if they talked about it and there was full disclosure, how did either of them get hurt? Or is it more everyone else here who was hurt because she didn't choose Reid? IMO, Bloomers made a really good point - Jillian rejected Reid not once, but twice. She didn't have to send him home at F3 and she didn't have to reject him at the FRC. All those saying she just wanted a proposal and ring - REID OFFERED HER BOTH - and she turned him down. Is the opinion that Ed was such a fantastic master manipulator that he completely pulled the wool over her eyes and she couldn't see the truth? Or simply that she is that dumb? Or I guess, a little of both. My opinion only, but I feel like everyone is pushing everything off on to Ed and basically claiming Jillian was this completely innocent party who would have chosen her true love Reid if only she had known the truth. How do you know she doesn't know the truth?

And as to my comment in the previous post that some have commented on - no, it isn't everyone, but I have seen a few on here make comments about not being able to wait to see the fallout, etc., etc. To me, that is saying nothing more than you can't wait to see Jillian hurt - since these same people have been claiming she doesn't know and has been duped. In my opinion, wishing any kind of ill will on someone else - whether you know them or not - is just sick!
    Personally, I don't think Ed cares deeply enough about Jillian to give a rat's a** who she slept with. As he so callously put in his text to his girlfriend... In his eyes ~ that made it okay. Not only to Jillian, but to Lindsey as well. What a guy! Who's really sick here???
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3625957;
    I get what you are saying, but I think that rational, good people try to rationalize behaviors in other people. But sometimes there is no explanation for selfish behavior.

We see it over and over with politicians, movie stars, sports stars who are married/otherwise committed cheat on a significant other. They do stupid things like buy girlfriends cars and houses that can easily be traced back to them and when the information comes out they hurt their wife and kids and other loved ones. They don't care about consequences because in the end they don't place a high value on the feelings of other people. We've even had stars with pregnant wives cheat with someone else and then leave their wife for the new woman---all in the public eye.

Sometimes dogs are dogs. And unfortunately even if they are publicly outed as dogs they will find someone stupid enough to date them still.

*Disclaimer: I am not talking about Ed and Jillian, but speaking in general terms.
    Excellent points. It's not like cheating on a girlfriend (or two) and lying about it is a new concept.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3625964;
    Personally, I don't think Ed cares deeply enough about Jillian to give a rat's a** who she slept with. As he so callously put in his text to his girlfriend... In his eyes ~ that made it okay. Not only to Jillian, but to Lindsey as well. What a guy! Who's really sick here???
    Unfortunately, I kind of agree that he could care less what she's up to or who she's slept with. She's totally and madly in love with him but I don't think the feeling is mutual. I loved when he told her that he doesn't care what she does with the other guys in Maui

Forgot to mention: I listened to an interview with Jill on the phone with Good Morning LA courtesy of a link at JU. Jill and Ed are in Chitown, he was at a meeting and she was already in the apartment alone. Sadly, I fear this is going to be her life so I hope she's prepared and loves him enough to deal with all of the crap regarding his work and extracurricular activities.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Does anyone not think it odd that the alphanet board has taken down the free episodes of the b'ette LESS than three days after the FRC and less than a day AFTR? There is not sweet photo of Ed and Jill on the b'ette page either... just jill.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3625961;
    Just wanted to make a comment on the whole Ed gf thing, which has nothing to do with Reid whatsoever. I hope, for their sake, Ed has confessed anything that he may have done and Jillian has forgiven him. I still don't care much for Ed, and if he has not told her about Lindsay and anyone else he may have been involved with while filming, then I hope it does blow up. Jillian deserves better than that. As far the poster who said what Jillian was doing would be equal to what Ed was doing, that's ridiculous. Jillian was on a reality show where she was dating 25 guys, and Ed came into that well aware of how it worked. Ed, on the other hand (if the rumors are true) deceived not only Jillian, but the two girlfriends as well. A little different, I'd say. Isn't Ed the one who told Jillian's mom that honesty is one of the most important things in a relationship?
    I agree. Jillian had the right to pursue multiple guys because that was how the show worked, and everyone had full disclosure on that, including Ed. If ed had come on the show with a GF and eventually been eliminated, I would be willing to turn away. But he took the place of F1 knowing full well what he had done.....and knowing that she had turned away at least one other guy who had never misled her and who had played by the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3625957;

We won't even mention the Hollywood couples that are shams, PR machine driven couplings to hide the homosexuality of one or both, and trust me you might be very shocked who some of them are. Been going on since the days of Rock Hudson.

Closed Thread