Closed Thread
Page 95 of 210 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3625369;
    Do I need to remind the masses on this board how weird everyone thought Jeremy was at the end? Not saying he is...just how he was depicted on the show....can you say Stalker? How quickly we all change our tune once he has a juicy tidbit to share....and what could the connection to Trista be? Are you kidding me??
    I'm just now catching up on posts, but I assure you "everyone" did not think Jeremy was weird or was depicted as weird. I have thought very highly of Jeremy since the show last summer and continue to think so. As do many other people. I've never met him, but everything I've seen and read leads me to believe he's a good man. And if he ever says he knows something, I would be inclined to believe him over 95% of the other people on this show in a NY minute.

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3625369;
    f some tabloid magazine breaks wide open the big story that ed had a girlfriend.....it makes me sad that so many on this board are hoping for the worse possible outcome for them. Why would any of us wish unhappy things on people we dont even know. Just like I wish the best for Reid, I wish they best for Jill and Ed.
    As with all tabloids though....many stories have no basis...yet they are front page. I mean how many times will Brad and Angelina break up....or Brad have a clandestine meeting with jenn...
    Bolded sentence 1: No, the best possible outcome in many of our minds' is for Jillian to learn the truth about her new fiance. Knowledge is power. Maybe she does already know. But IMO the same goes for all the fans who are out there knowing nothing of this and thinking he's fabulous boyfriend material, when it sure seems like he is not. If all the gf information is true, I think people deserve to know that what they saw was not real.

As for bolded sentence 2: But many of them do have a basis. The tabs are full of bull, but there is truth to quite a few stories they print (ex. John Edwards, O.J.'s shoes, etc.).

I would never, ever, ever wish ill on anyone like Jillian. If Ed cheated, then so be it, but it will be at Jillian's expense and that makes me very sad .

FORT Fan

Jeremy has now made his Twitter page private. I think someone twittered him and told him to F-off so I'm not surprised.

Adding to what Lavender & VAgirl said...

Personally, I think many of us are outraged that Ed robbed (yes robbed) Jillian of her chance to find REAL love on this show. Both Kip and Reid had very deep feelings, and love for Jillian. Are we supposed to believe that Ed did ~ in light of the fact that while in Spain (where he supposedly fell in love with her)... he was texting his girl Lindsey back home!! When she found out where he was (not Texas), she asked if this means we're seeing other people?? He responded by telling her to just wait until he was finished taping the show! When she went on to ask him if he had slept with Jillian, he responded by saying.. yeah, but so did the other guys! Of course that was before he knew he was the only one who had the over-nighter in Spain. He DID NOT end his relationship with Lindsey... she ended it with him.

If he answered to the press about leaving the tapings mid-season to end a relationship.... that part was true. In fact Lindsey picked him up at the airport and they spent several nights together. THIS is why we are outraged!! Jillian deserved so much better... and could have had so much better!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

I would just point out that the National Enquirer is gloating about the fact they have been reporting about Michael Jackson's drug addictions for the last 10 - 15 years and all his fans. who can be quite rabid by the way and most of the mainstream media dismissed it as all lies. So even the National Enquirer gets it right sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3625223;
    If Reality Steve breaks a big story, then good on him. He's a reality show blogger. It's what he does. Doesn't make an attempt to hide it.

These other guys, ring leader Jeremy, Wes, Reid and others are pathetic and the fact they get their jollies crushing Jillian with "gossip" kind of makes me sick. THey are losers of the first order and I hope karma kicks their butt.

This does not preclude Ed being a jerk, if he is a jerk.

Funny how when Wes came home, the gossips only had info up til Spain and didn't have a clue about Hawaii. Then, when bitter Reid got the boot, the Hawaii floodgates opened up.

If these guys care about Jillian so much, they'd call her privately, or let her find out for herself what's up. Or let RS and the "jilted" girls do their thing since they are the ones with the beef and let Jill decide for herself. The fact they are peeing themselves in excitement over her pain is disgusting.
    I don't understand your post.

I have never understood the whole "Texas conspiracy theory" nor have I ever grasped the concept of making one person look better by saying negative things about another person. Now you are speculating that Reid is in the mix as well? Very confusing.

I have never seen ANY of the people you mentioned saying anything about being gleeful about hurting Jillian. I have no idea where you are getting that idea.

You seem willing to accept that Ed could possibly be the jerk that he's been described to be. If Ed's really a jerk then doesn't it stand to reason that HE would be the one who has hurt Jillian and not all these other people? IF the "rumors" turn out to be true then wouldn't it be ED who is to blame for what he did?

From my perspective the only person who needs to worry about Karmic butt-kicking is Ed. As always, JMO.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Personally, I think many of us are outraged that Ed robbed (yes robbed) Jillian of her chance to find REAL love on this show.
    In a nutshell.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3625909;

Personally, I think many of us are outraged that Ed robbed (yes robbed) Jillian of her chance to find REAL love on this show. Both Kip and Reid had very deep feelings, and love for Jillian. Are we supposed to believe that Ed did ~ in light of the fact that while in Spain (where he supposedly fell in love with her)... he was texting his girl Lindsey back home!! When she found out where he was (not Texas), she asked if this means we're seeing other people?? He responded by telling her to just wait until he was finished taping the show! When she went on to ask him if he had slept with Jillian, he responded by saying.. yeah, but so did the other guys! Of course that was before he knew he was the only one who had the over-nighter in Spain. He DID NOT end his relationship with Lindsey... she ended it with him.

If he answered to the press about leaving the tapings mid-season to end a relationship.... that part was true. In fact Lindsey picked him up at the airport and they spent several nights together. THIS is why we are outraged!! Jillian deserved so much better... and could have had so much better!

ITA. My problem with the whole thing is that he lied to her and misled her. At least, it appears that he did. She made it clear that she wanted to know who had the GF; and he did not tell her about it that night, as far as we know. If he had told her that he was only leaving to go break up with his other GF, that might have been a little better (not great, but better). But it was pretty clear he told her no such thing, based on how upset she was when he left.

Now, if Jillian picked Ed despite the GF thing, then I personally think she deserves the embarrassment that will come with the story breaking. If she did not know, then he has wronged her terribly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3625909;

And according to what many on here think, Jillian spent the night (had s*x) with at least the last 3 guys. How is that right to Ed? How is it different? Again, IMO, if they talked about it and there was full disclosure, how did either of them get hurt? Or is it more everyone else here who was hurt because she didn't choose Reid? IMO, Bloomers made a really good point - Jillian rejected Reid not once, but twice. She didn't have to send him home at F3 and she didn't have to reject him at the FRC. All those saying she just wanted a proposal and ring - REID OFFERED HER BOTH - and she turned him down. Is the opinion that Ed was such a fantastic master manipulator that he completely pulled the wool over her eyes and she couldn't see the truth? Or simply that she is that dumb? Or I guess, a little of both. My opinion only, but I feel like everyone is pushing everything off on to Ed and basically claiming Jillian was this completely innocent party who would have chosen her true love Reid if only she had known the truth. How do you know she doesn't know the truth?

And as to my comment in the previous post that some have commented on - no, it isn't everyone, but I have seen a few on here make comments about not being able to wait to see the fallout, etc., etc. To me, that is saying nothing more than you can't wait to see Jillian hurt - since these same people have been claiming she doesn't know and has been duped. In my opinion, wishing any kind of ill will on someone else - whether you know them or not - is just sick!

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3625327;
    Wes came home. sdl broke his big Ed news but said there was NO news past Spain.

Reid came home. Wes went on his big media tirade. Mentioned that he had several pow wows with Reid. (didn't mention chatting with any other contestants). Reid's brother made crass jokes on his website.

Jeremy got immediately in the act saying a new pig would be roasted and sure enough we soon saw that Ed was being edited to have E.D. in the F.S.

Petty, bitter Reid came on the AFTR and made a tacky reference to the F.S. made worse by inuendo instead of just coming out and saying what he wanted to say.

It's not tit for tat...it's simple deduction. Like I said...Ed may be a jerk...I'm not a psychic but, IMO these guys getting off on hurting and humiliating Jillian have just as much mud on their hands.
    Really? Just as much mud?

Reid DIDN'T ASK a question he actually had every right to ask.

Jeremy insinuated that a pig might be roasted in a few weeks.

Wes went to the media after he received the worst edit in bachelor history.

SDL came to a spoilers and speculation board and gave inside info from filming that he received from a contact in production.

You really think these men have as much mud on their hands as Ed?

If Ed's rumored past is true then wouldn't he pretty much be solely responsible for having lead on and humiliated Jillian and several other women?

IF Ed's past comes back to bite him (and Jillian) then Ed (and Jillian) have no one to blame but ED. JMO, of course.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Closed Thread