Closed Thread
Page 94 of 210 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3625756;
    I think Jill could see videotape and she still wouldn't believe it. If they break up it will be at Ed's hand not Jillian's hand. If info does come to light it will pain her but I don't see her backing down. She's dug her heels in too much about being such a good judge of character that even if proof comes to life that she isn't I expect her to go down fighting.
    ITA. Well said.

I think Jill is too stubborn (CH even said so) and too proud to want to admit to failure or admit to making the wrong choice.

I also totally agree with you that if they break-up it will be at Ed's hand. IMO he has no intention of marrying her.

MTG

I just don't believe someone would go on this show WITH a gf! I mean this is national tv guys!!! It is not like the secret would not get out at some time or another. If she was truly his gf she would have known something might just be a little off here. I just think we are really, really letting our imaginations go crazy here. Granted this show is not in the real world! If Ed did tell her about having a gf beforehand, what can she really say........SHE is being courted by 30 guys and he is suppose to be a saint!! Give me a break. I love Jillian and Ed together and I just hope they have all the happiness in the world. I just hope they both have terribly, terribly thick skin!!

Quote Originally Posted by WalaLang;3625376;
    Arghhh!!! All these rumor mongering. Jillian picked Ed and they obviously are in love. Granted he had a girlfriend before going to the show and had to break up with her to be with Jillian, guess what, that's not the first time it's happened in a relationship. Obviously, that was not meant to be and whatever they had with this supposedly gf was not that strong to begin with. NOT that I believe these rumors anyway.

Ed and Jillian are together. It's done, move on.
    Geez ~ here we've been told that the Ed fans demanded proof... what are they going to do when they get it??
    Oh, forget I asked that question ~ I see they're already blaming Reid!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3625756;
    I think Jill could see videotape and she still wouldn't believe it. If they break up it will be at Ed's hand not Jillian's hand. If info does come to light it will pain her but I don't see her backing down. She's dug her heels in too much about being such a good judge of character that even if proof comes to life that she isn't I expect her to go down fighting. And I hope Jill realizes that if Ed did behave badly that's on him not her. She went based on what she saw and show let her see. Things in the surreal would of TB aren't always indicative of real world. I wish her well.
    I just don't get all these posts. You all say you care about her and/or wish her well, and yet at the same time, you insult her. Really you think if she had evidence that her fiance was cheating on her currently that she wouldn't drop him in a heartbeat? That is extremely insulting.

As to the rest of it, I have said this before and I will say it again - HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT JILLIAN DOES NOT ALREADY KNOW ABOUT ALL OF THIS? You make assumptions that she is going to be hurt by this. How do you know that she and Ed have not talked about this and Ed has come clean with her? As said many times on here before, if Ed had a gf before, and he came clean about it, so what? Jillian was dating 29 other guys. What really matters is what he is doing NOW. Are people claiming he is still with the gf and cheating on Jillian now? Because in my mind, the "relationship" didn't start until the FRC - that was when they BOTH became monogamous (sp?). Before that, all bets are off.

If he hasn't told her the whole story or is lying to her now, that is a different story. But you are all assuming that he is. HOW DO YOU KNOW? Why this need to assume the worst about someone you don't even know? I guess I'm the idiot because I assume that if this is a real relationship and they are really in love, then he has disclosed everything to Jillian and she has decided that she is ok with it. Seriously, are our pasts supposed to be held against us forever? We are never entitled to happiness because of what we did in the past? I think a much better indicator of the type of person someone is is what we are doing in the present - and I have seen nothing to indicate that he has done something in the present to deserve this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3625786;
    Geez ~ here we've been told that the Ed fans demanded proof... what are they going to do when they get it??
    Oh, forget I asked that question ~ I see they're already blaming Reid!!
    IMO there will be NO PROOF of anything. Period. I think this garbage goes on year after year and it's really quite sad. This was about Jillian finding love and she did. When Ed left everyone began manufacturing stories because in today's current economic climate a person wouldn't truly be that concerned over losing their job after hearing from the boss?!

Sheesh. I hope to good heavens that Ed and Jillian go away from the limelight and get away from all of the haters!

FORT Regular

Lol

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by soygrande;3625769;
    the full transcript of the 7/29 "happy couple" teleconference is up:

ABC Medianet
    Observation: Jill is doing a vast majority of the talking. Ed hardly says anything. Very telling IMO.

I don't think he's into this relationship at all.

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan09;3625800;
    Observation: Jill is doing a vast majority of the talking. Ed hardly says anything. Very telling IMO.

I don't think he's into this relationship at all.
    i know i was thinking that to yesterday when i read the transcripts i was like geeze let the man talk too jillian.

FORT Fogey

She does talk more than Ed to begin with so her talking more on shows doesn't surprise me any. He's the quieter of the two by far.

Someone said this goes on year after year. The girlfriend/ cheating issue? I only remember the last 2 seasons.

Well didn't basically Jason dump Melissa for Molly and was seeing Molly behind Melissa's back? Wasn't that proven, admitted to?

Didn't Jesse have a girlfriend before the show and went back to her? And Deanna and Jesse were faking it. That wasn't rumour that was fact was it not?

I think the major reason for all this annoying analysis is this show has presented us with fake happy couples before because it is part of the deal of signing up for this show. We bought the fairy tale only to be told the fairy tale was fake. Everyone wants a repeat of Trista-Ryan but as each season passes it seems less possible. Only Brad Womack said, I ain't faking this. I like everyone else bought into the edit and thought Brad was a jerk. I see now he was just being honest. So we're all cynical now even if we wish we weren't.

If going into the show with a girlfriend was no big deal how did it end up one of the major drama points of the show right up to the return of Jake.

If going into the show with a girlfriend was no big deal why was Wes crucified for being accused of the same thing?

If going into the show with a girlfriend was no big deal why did Jillian grill all the guys as to who was the guy with the girlfriend, why did she say how could anyone come into this with a girlfriend, they are supposed to be here for me, she said at least once.

If you are going in because you dug Jillian and are really interested in making a love connection you don't go into it with baggage. You go in with your heart and head clear.

Why would a guy with a girlfriend sign up? He's a serial womanizer and this is an ego challenge. He never expects to actually win or get that far so he won't be found out? The girlfriend says OK, assuming he isn't going to win and he gets some cash and PR that will help them both after the show. Hedging his bets. A cruel way of dumping the current girlfriend - not the kind of guy I'd want to be marrying. There are probably tons more reason. Why did Jesse go on the Bachelor anyway?

However in conclusion, having said that I think Jillian is giving Ed the benefit if she has any doubt but people are not happy that Wes was treated differently than Ed and therefore it is likley the issue will be raised in the public sooner than later. If there is nothing to it or all was forgiven, JED will be strong and the relationship will takes it natural course whatever that might be.

Now back to RL reality but keep me posted.
    Last edited by lavender1960; 07-30-2009 at 06:46 PM.

Closed Thread