Closed Thread
Page 93 of 210 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3625670;
    imo what's more sad is the stereotypes that vh1 (i can't speak for mtv, i've never watched) exploits in their shows and the quality of the casts that they select. i think that the shows they produce set minorities back, they don't move them forward.

which is not to say that tb/tbette shouldn't have more minority contestants or even a minority lead. i'm merely of the opinion that vh1 hasn't exactly made great strides in race relations
    Or women in general for that matter - I mean fighting over Bret Michaels? Ladies please.

Quote Originally Posted by McMurdo;3625732;
    I keep pulling for a "disabled" Bachelor, like an Iraqi vet with an artificial leg. There are some gorgeous vets out there who came back wounded.
    That would be a very brave and innovative idea. Might need a different hand producing that season. A more delicate hand. Maybe they need a female producer heading up this show period. Bwah. I mean you really could go to town on the heart strings factor, you could show that just because you have lost a leg doesn't mean your life ends, there are so many ways now with technology you can participate in sports and travel etc. and finding the right Bachelorettes would be tough but might be refreshing if they are going into this eyes wide open.-

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan09;3625715;
    Jillian has gone on record in the media (post-production) saying that she didn't believe ANY of the guys had girlfriends.

Personally, I think Jillian has heard the rumors and doesn't believe them. Ed is denying them in the media. He is probably denying them to Jillian too.
    Regardless of whatever information/proof/evidence RS or Jeremy think they have, I agree it will have zero impact on Jillian. I highly doubt she gives a damn what Ed or anyone was up to prior to (or even during) the show, so all this is leading up to a big dose of disappointment if anyone thinks the "news" is going to dislodge Jillian from her ultimate goal.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by TrailingWife;3625741;
    Regardless of whatever information/proof/evidence RS or Jeremy think they have, I agree it will have zero impact on Jillian. I highly doubt she gives a damn what Ed or anyone was up to prior to (or even during) the show, so all this is leading up to a big dose of disappointment if anyone thinks the "news" is going to dislodge Jillian from her ultimate goal.
    I'm interested to read / hear what the news is. I, too, doubt that it will have a public impact on Jillian, but I'm not 100% convinced that this a real relationship to begin with.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3625351;
    Thank you so much... now I can confess.

My name is in2deep, and the boards make me drink. The ironing has piled up, the roses need feeding, the kids haven't seen a home-cooked meal in weeks (10 weeks, to be exact - wait...13.. lurking before the start...). I can't stop writing limericks and DH thinks I do research on the California budget every night.

Somebody please help me.

FORT Fogey

I think Jill could see videotape and she still wouldn't believe it. If they break up it will be at Ed's hand not Jillian's hand. If info does come to light it will pain her but I don't see her backing down. She's dug her heels in too much about being such a good judge of character that even if proof comes to life that she isn't I expect her to go down fighting. And I hope Jill realizes that if Ed did behave badly that's on him not her. She went based on what she saw and show let her see. Things in the surreal would of TB aren't always indicative of real world. I wish her well.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailingWife;3625741;
    Maybe not now. When you're in the beginning of a relationship and feel the way Jillian feels, you are pretty blinded by A LOT of things. Deep down inside, I'm sure she's dying to know the truth...and a few months down the line, when its not so new anymore, they are going to need a lot more than physical attraction and dry sense of humor to get them past the rough patches that await.

I don't think any of this is funny AT ALL, I feel bad for Jillian. She should have really turned her back on any guy that was rumored to have a gf, that left for "shady" reasons, etc...

Let's face it, Jill is a grown woman, even if no one steps up and confirms the Ed rumors, she'll always wonder...if not now, then a few years from now, but she will.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

the full transcript of the 7/29 "happy couple" teleconference is up:

ABC Medianet

Quote Originally Posted by soygrande;3625769;
    the full transcript of the 7/29 "happy couple" teleconference is up:

ABC Medianet
    omg your avatar, he is so cute
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

I think most of us assume Jillian already knows, and nothing is going to change Jillian's mind, right now and she may even hunker down like Hillary Clinton and stand by her man even more vigourously. We can only hope that he doesn't hurt her the same way as these other women, that if he was a player, he's ready to reform or retire. Better that she knows all than if she doesn't if it is all true. We can only hope that nothing "new" has transgressed since he proposed. That might be a whole different kettle of fish.
    Last edited by lavender1960; 07-30-2009 at 05:08 PM.

Closed Thread