Closed Thread
Page 91 of 210 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

I think it would be awesome if they had someone of different nationality I would totally support it!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3625632;
    Uh..oh...my Mom always said to never talk about politics, religion or sex at the dinner table.......LOL.....

Lets talk about the stock market....good day,good day! LOL!!!!!
    I think we are down 2 strikes
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3625639;
    I think it would be awesome if they had someone of different nationality I would totally support it!
    They have-- Matt, Lorenzo, Jesse and Jillian!
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3625584;
    Well Barack Obama had a good fan/rating base audience until recently but hey that's politics.

Is the implication that except on VH1 and MTV, America couldn't handle a truly mixed race dating show or a black or Hispanic or Asian bachelor or bachelorette? That's sad.

In fact come to think of it every other single reality show has mixed race casts except the Bachelor. Big Brother, Amazing Race, Survivor and on and on and on.

Oh wait isn't ABC owned by Disney.
    There have been minority candidates on many past seasons - even this season we had Juan. My question, and one that is usually raised when this topic comes up, is do you know for a fact that there have been minority candidates that have applied? You just assume there haven't been or that race was the only reason those candidates were denied when they did apply.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3625603;
    If I was a little more flexible with less baggage on top (e-hem) I would join you ladies (well and also, i'm not single, oh well).
    Yes if only I could look like Madonna in a leotard at age 50 - rather look like Beyonce though- Madonna looks mannish to me though she is indeed in great shape, maybe there is such thing as being in too good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3625631;
    Okay we will all ignore the politics - I only mentioned Obama because the suggestion was that non white contestants would not have the fan base to attract viewers because many people said the same thing about a black man or mixed raced man running for President in term of attracting voters.

Regardless of the fact that every other reality show out there including several dating reality shows have mixed raced casts. Gee I just realized I used the word "cast" . I've seen some interracial showmances on network TV. Gee I realized I watch too much [un]reality TV.
    I actually recall back in the day when they introduced "fresh meat" each season, that they showed some clips of other potential Bachelors who were considered (could have been Firestone's season), and one of the guys was black and fiiiiine. A pro volleyball player perhaps? But they didn't choose him and we never heard from him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3625629;
    Yea they actually do. I see it used alot on text messages, twitter and facebook by "grown women".
    Good to know that Jillian and the Canadian Molly and Jason fan, are best friends forever....I think BFs would have covered it. I wouldn't think Jillian was a huge Molly - Jason fan. I think once she was out of the game she supported Melissa.

Oh yes, but isn't Jillian marrying her "best friend" - forever? Here's to hoping. .

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3625630;
    Double standard and all, but I'd like to think I'd feel the same way about a guy doing it. And for the record, I don't think less of Jill if she did "test-drive" all three on the way to figuring out which one was for her. What would bother me (not that she'd care) is if she made her choice and then decided to "get busy" with the others just for fun.
    Agreed!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3625640;
    I think we are down 2 strikes

At least....LOL

Here in the middle of it katincanada's Avatar

I feel like nobody reads my posts Can't you see, it's all there in his realtor tweets!!

Quote:
    PRICE REDUCTION! 2020 Walnut Street Unit 16 G&H. The Wanamaker House. 3 bed 3 bath luxury condo in door man bldng now listd at $924,900

"REDUCTION" is obviously a reference to the mankini. The "2020" address is obviously about hindsight being 20/20 because if only Jillian had known. "3 bed" is OBVIOUSLY code for Ed's 3 girlfriends including Jillian and "3 bath" is OBVIOUSLY code for how they need to wash themselves of him.

Man, sometimes you have to spell it out for people.

P.S. The crow flies at dawn.

This is the best quote...I loved it!!!!

Closed Thread