Closed Thread
Page 7 of 210 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3451389;
    are they promoting this season less than previous seasons? It seems besides Chris sitting in the audience at DWTS and being on Bonnie Hunt Thursday, there's not much else. The magazines aren't even writing about it...
    From what Chris stated there will be interviews he did for OK, etc. I've asked if those that get it via mail got theirs yet, but I guess we have to wait until they come on the stands this weekend?

from twitter:
    Dish of salt # @chrisbharrison just watched 1st ep of bachelorette.seems like really sweet guys. lets duke it out again on bb radio! it was fun. gloves off about 18 hours ago from web
    Dish of salt # watching screener of first ep of The Bachelorette. Guys overall not as cute as Deanna season but def some lookers. yes im objectifying men! about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
    sloth2010: @chrisbharrison is very different then normal since the show starts airing on may 18 and jillian will still be filming the show in real time about 13 hours ago from web.

There we have it from the horse's mouth!
    Last edited by Parasolpink; 05-15-2009 at 11:05 AM.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3451416;
    from twitter:
    Dish of salt # @chrisbharrison just watched 1st ep of bachelorette.seems like really sweet guys. lets duke it out again on bb radio! it was fun. gloves off about 18 hours ago from web
    Dish of salt # watching screener of first ep of The Bachelorette. Guys overall not as cute as Deanna season but def some lookers. yes im objectifying men! about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
    sloth2010: @chrisbharrison is very different then normal since the show starts airing on may 18 and jillian will still be filming the show in real time about 13 hours ago from web.

There we have it from the horse's mouth!
    if a message reads "@soandso'sname" that means that message was sent to that person, not posted by that person

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3451415;
    From what Chris stated there will be interviews he did for OK, etc. I've asked if those that get it via mail got theirs yet, but I guess we have to wait until they come on the stands this weekend?
    the magazines are all out now. I checked US Weekly, there was nothing. I checked In Touch, there was the tiniest little blurb, all Chris basically said was that Jason wouldn't be making an appearance because he's a little camera shy right now. I'll check the OK later this afternoon -

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3451449;
    the magazines are all out now. I checked US Weekly, there was nothing. I checked In Touch, there was the tiniest little blurb, all Chris basically said was that Jason wouldn't be making an appearance because he's a little camera shy right now. I'll check the OK later this afternoon -
    I wonder if that's due to the 'critics' not being able to see the episode before the magazine went out?

BTW, Pam and Rochelle lisenters can sign up for a contest. They have a show called Chat with Women. So, you I'm sure more information about the contest is available there!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3451863;
    I wonder if that's due to the 'critics' not being able to see the episode before the magazine went out?

BTW, Pam and Rochelle lisenters can sign up for a contest. They have a show called Chat with Women. So, you I'm sure more information about the contest is available there!
    I think they were able to; the blogger from dish of salt has seen the first episode. This season just doesn't seem to be getting much buzz. Poor Jilly.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3450394;
    Actually I read (teleconf. I think) where she said that she would love to do a reality design show.
    Maybe Chris (host of Designer Challenge, and has been for years) can help her out here. And, actually, that's an excellent cross-pollination idea, imo.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Here is an article from thetelegraphandargus about local Simon!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3452695;
    Here is an article from thetelegraphandargus about local Simon!
    That article has a lot of wrong info, but the stuff about Simon is great! It's nice to hear good things about these guys. And I don't remember seeing anything really about Simon aside from his friend who told us about him in the first place, am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3452712;
    That article has a lot of wrong info, but the stuff about Simon is great! It's nice to hear good things about these guys. And I don't remember seeing anything really about Simon aside from his friend who told us about him in the first place, am I right?
    Right. This is the first article I have seen written about him.

Closed Thread