Closed Thread
Page 62 of 210 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3624945;
    Kelly doesn't decide who is booked for the show. She's just the one who has to put up with them.
    Interviewing guests is part of her job, she should be taken to task by the producer for how she acted.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fan

Hmm, Jeremy from De's season has posted on his Twitter page that something is about to get out next week about Ed. He's also wanting tell Trista something.

My bet is the tabloids are sniffing around and about to break the Ed story.

There's also a rumor on the ABC page that one of Ed's ex girlfriends is about to spill her story on her Facebook page.

I think things could get real rough real soon for Jill and Ed.
    Last edited by skatingfan09; 07-30-2009 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3624845;
    AC going back for round 2 on Ed and Jillian today... about how could people be upset with his question(s), when that's the whole premise of the show!
    Then something about Jillian rubbing 'lard' all over Ed and how gross...just wow!
    He is cutting them no slack...
    Obviously not employed by ABC...
    Go Anderson, maybe we need some real reporters on the morning shows, could spice it up.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3624923;
    It's hard to keep your lies straight.
    TVGuide.com: Forty-one percent of our readers wanted Jillian to choose Reid. Are you surprised by that?
    Harrison: You know, I'm not sure why people didn't love Ed more. Maybe he's kind of goofy or something,

but Reid definitely has a lot of popularity and people are obviously clamoring for him to be the next Bachelor. I get it with Reid. He's a lovable guy. I liken him to Matthew Perry. ... He does [look like him]. He's the Chandler Bing of our show. I can see why people like him.

Notice how he evades answering the question!
    Hmm suddenly he's nice to Reid just in case he does wind up being the bach. And how original about Matt Perry.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan09;3624954;
    Hmm, Jeremy from De's season has posted on his Twitter page that something is about to get next week about Ed. He's also wanting tell Trista something.

There's also a rumor on the ABC page that one of Ed's ex girlfriends is about to spill her story on her Facebook page.

Poor Jilly! She just went through the forest fires in Kelowna where her parents had to be evacuated. Guess she will have yet another fire to put out. Wait till she finds out about Ed's texting practices in Spain...
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3624942;
    so that means that Kelly is a suck-up to stars and rude to "unimportant" guests, which is very unprofessional - like I said. Don't have them on the show if she can't even try to be polite, it didn't make Jillian and Ed look bad but it did may AC and Kelly look like @$$es IMO
    I didn't actually think Kelly was rude, nor did I think Anderson was rude. I felt their approach befit what they were dealing with. We may enjoy TB, but let's face it-- it's sheer and utter fluff, and it's distasteful fluff at that (i.e. the massage scene). You can't blame Kelly or Anderson for not being impressed with a couple of reality TV contestants, and I respect them for not being phony about it.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

I love the idea of getting Matthew Perry as the next Bachelor and then have Courtney check in on him as a cross promotional tie, bwah.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3624938;
    I think they've got, in part, Daddy Fleiss to blame for the lukewarm reception. Nobody's buying what he's selling anymore.
    Touché!!

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan09;3624954;
    Hmm, Jeremy from De's season has posted on his Twitter page that something is about to get out next week about Ed. He's also wanting tell Trista something.

Yeah, I just saw that. Somebody tweeted about being happy that Ed won. Jeremy tweeted to her saying that after next week she won't be feeling that way anymore with an exclamation point and a wink.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3624919;
    ROFL Reid did say that Ed was Bruno.
    Where and when did he say that?! Point me in the right direction please!

Closed Thread