Closed Thread
Page 61 of 210 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3624901;
    I love AC! He rocks!!

Now Kelly is a bit of a different story...usually I think she is awesome but I find her a little weird when she keeps going on and on about how gross this show is with all the kissing and making out with several men. Excuse me but weren't you on a soap opera paid to kiss multiple men, do love scenes with multiple men? She needs to give it a rest.
    I saw the behind the scenes video of their stint on this show and I was a bit taken aback how rude this Kelly actually is. I totally get her not liking this show but there is a hell of a lot of crap on TV that she must interview as part of her job. One might even argue what she did was crap.

But as awkward as Anderson Coopers question was I was more taken aback with how incredibly dismissive Kelly is when she isnīt live. Jillian went to hug her and she couldnīt push her away quick enough

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3624913;
    This new CH interview about his new gig is mostly about TB. Reid's return seems to change in each new interview.

Bachelorette's Chris Harrison on Mankinis, New Hosting Gig - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
    It's hard to keep your lies straight.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by castina;3624922;
    I saw the behind the scenes video of their stint on this show and I was a bit taken aback how rude this Kelly actually is. I totally get her not liking this show but there is a hell of a lot of crap on TV that she must interview as part of her job. One might even argue what she did was crap.

But as awkward as Anderson Coopers question was I was more taken aback with how incredibly dismissive Kelly is when she isnīt live. Jillian went to hug her and she couldnīt push her away quick enough
    Kelly hates the Bach series period
    Her behavior doesn't surprise me at all.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3624917;
    Really? I commend her for not being star-struck.

And she obviously knows the difference between falling in love with your co-star and faking in love with your co-star.
    Sorry, I don't think insulting your guest is professional, call me crazy
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3624913;
    What's funny is that we've had a lot of couples together. I'm going to count Jason and Molly because it happened on the show. Jillian and Ed. Obviously Trista and Ryan are the big one because they got married and have kids, but I think we'll have more. Oddly enough, I think the show takes credit for, like, a Bob Guiney and a Rebecca Budig, and even Andrew Firestone and [his wife] Ivana. It's great a lot of these relationships have spawned off our show, but are not necessarily from our show.
    He's got more hubris than Jason.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3624905;
    I don't think he has any clue about the show, he's getting his info from Kelly, who obviously despises the show and anybody who goes on it. I don't know why anybody from the Bach would even agree to do the show, Kelly is ridiculously partial in her feelings, not very professional of her IMO

Kelly's just jealous 'cause she's not eligible to be the Bach'ette
    Anderson Cooper is characteristically short-tempered when it comes to reality TV's pseudo-celebrities. This is a guy who started his career reporting from war zones-- can we blame him for having such little patience for fluff? As for Kelly, I got the impression that she didn't care for Jillian that much, despite making remarks about how cute she is.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3624917;
    Really? I commend her for not being star-struck.

And she obviously knows the difference between falling in love with your co-star and faking in love with your co-star.
    Kelly meets famous and interesting people every day. How can we expect her to fall over Jillian and Ed? I mean, seriously.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

I think they've got, in part, Daddy Fleiss to blame for the lukewarm reception. Nobody's buying what he's selling anymore.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3624931;
    Anderson Cooper is characteristically short-tempered when it comes to reality TV's pseudo-celebrities. This is a guy who started his career reporting from war zones-- can we blame him for having such little patience for fluff? As for Kelly, I got the impression that she didn't care for Jillian that much, despite making remarks about how cute she is.
    Actually he started his career on Channel 1? Remmeber that. It was a news show broadcast in high schools.... I grew up wathcing him over 15 years ago. He was a reporter on there with Lisa Ling. Anyone else get CHannel 1 in their high schools?

And btw, I agree with you Avalon. Where he is now in his career his is probablly annoyed that they are even taking time talking about this...

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3624931;

Kelly meets famous and interesting people every day. How can we expect her to fall over Jillian and Ed? I mean, seriously.
    so that means that Kelly is a suck-up to stars and rude to "unimportant" guests, which is very unprofessional - like I said. Don't have them on the show if she can't even try to be polite, it didn't make Jillian and Ed look bad but it did may AC and Kelly look like @$$es IMO
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Kelly doesn't decide who is booked for the show. She's just the one who has to put up with them.

I think it's totally refreshing that somebody has decided not to buy into it.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Closed Thread