Closed Thread
Page 6 of 210 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

there's a new article up at hollywood gossip. Can't view from work, so don't know if there's anything new in it, but someone might wanna check it out

chris' tweet yesterday: "Left Bonnie Hunt. Great lady, not sure Jason's gonna love that int"

Bachelorette Jillian Harris: ‘I’m Rooting for Melissa’

They vied for the affection of Jason Mesnick on The Bachelor last season — and were both unlucky in love. But Jillian Harris and Melissa Rycroft have since come out smelling like roses. Canadian native Harris is ABC’s new Bachelorette and Rycroft is a contender to take home the coveted mirror-ball trophy on season 8 of Dancing with the Stars.

“We are such huge supporters of each other,” Harris tells PEOPLE of Rycroft, with whom she “became really good friends on The Bachelor.” “I’m so proud of her. I wish I could watch her but I’m so busy with [The Bachelorette]. But I’m rooting for Melissa.”

Rycroft, who is heading into the Dancing finale, says the feeling is mutual and that her pal will make a great Bachelorette.

“She’s probably one of the most genuine and down-to-earth girls that I know. I absolutely adore her,” Rycroft tells PEOPLE.

Harris is in the final weeks of filming the new season of The Bachelorette, which premieres May 18 on ABC. Regardless of how things play out for her in terms of finding Mr. Right, Harris says she has no plans to take a waltz in Rycroft’s Dancing shoes.

Says Harris: “I am THE worst dancer in the world.”
    Bachelorette Jillian Harris: ‘I’m Rooting for Melissa’ - PEOPLE TV Watch

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3448132;
    chris' tweet yesterday: "Left Bonnie Hunt. Great lady, not sure Jason's gonna love that int"
    By your Wednesday post (CSC), sounds like Chris Harrison taped that same day, which would mean his show will air Thursday, 5/14. (Sorry, my Bonnie Hunt contact has not answered me about a Jillian taping. But, then again, I didn't ask about Chris Harrison ...)

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3449562;
    By your Wednesday post (CSC), sounds like Chris Harrison taped that same day, which would mean his show will air Thursday, 5/14. (Sorry, my Bonnie Hunt contact has not answered me about a Jillian taping. But, then again, I didn't ask about Chris Harrison ...)
    I believe I read earlier that Chris said it would air on 5-21 - so that would be the Thursday after the Premiere on Monday. I wonder if Bonnie drags out all the AFTR footage of the Bachelor and that is why Chris says Jason wouldn't like the Intro. Must remember to set DVR.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3447865;
    Thanks for that link.

It will be funny watching her dance then.
    Nope! She wants nothing to do with tv and get back to her 9-5 routine. Plus she says she can't dance...
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3450367;
    Nope! She wants nothing to do with tv and get back to her 9-5 routine. Plus she says she can't dance...
    Actually I read (teleconf. I think) where she said that she would love to do a reality design show.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

JU has the DWTS/Bachelorette commercial up, if you want to check it out.

are they promoting this season less than previous seasons? It seems besides Chris sitting in the audience at DWTS and being on Bonnie Hunt Thursday, there's not much else. The magazines aren't even writing about it...

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3450394;
    Actually I read (teleconf. I think) where she said that she would love to do a reality design show.
    She also said she was not on the b'ette to advance a tv career.
    Guess she would consider that but not DWTS.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Closed Thread