Closed Thread
Page 59 of 210 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3624700;
    Is she a woman, or a lapdog? When he left AND came back she needed to give him a hard time. Bust his ***, make him work for it. You have to teach people how to treat you, and unfortunately that says "Hello my name is Jillian and I am a doormat in relationships."
    She did make it too easy...

...she did say that all she wanted to do when he came back was crawl up into his lap
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3624829;
    She did make it too easy...

...she did say that all she wanted to do when he came back was crawl up into his lap
    So yes, basically, she is his lapdog. Disgusting, I know but what Jilly wants.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

AC going back for round 2 on Ed and Jillian today... about how could people be upset with his question(s), when that's the whole premise of the show!
    Then something about Jillian rubbing 'lard' all over Ed and how gross...just wow!
    He is cutting them no slack...
    Obviously not employed by ABC...
    Last edited by HardSpun; 07-30-2009 at 12:20 PM.

Don't know if this has already been posted.
    Chicago Tribune interview of Jillian and Ed:

(http://www.) chicagotribune.com/entertainment/chi-0730-bachelorettejul30,0,7436934.st ory

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3624845;
    AC going back for round 2 with Ed and Jillian today... about how could people be upset with his question(s), when that's the whole premise of the show!
    Then something about Jillian rubbing 'lard' all over Ed and how gross...just wow!
    He is cutting them no slack!!
    Obviously not employed by ABC...
    Where did he say that? On TV? On Twitter?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3624806;
    Aww, I love that description! I also think you're right about what he saw in Jillian ... excitement, the chance for new adventures. However, I think it's a mistake for people to expect someone else to provide what they won't provide for themselves. It's very possible to look for ways you can expand your horizons, so to speak, and create change and new adventures in your life without waiting for someone else to give that to you. We're often attracted to people who seem to represent parts of ourselves that we feel are "missing," because we don't realize that we are NOT incomplete. How much better it is to know that we are WHOLE people, and to seek another person who also feels whole, than to feel incomplete and look for someone who will give us what we're not willing to give ourselves. That's a form of neediness, and it's a bit sad to me. A relationship, IMO, has the best chance of success when it is between two whole people who just want to enhance their already happy fulfilling lives. In terms of Ed, if a man said that he expected or wanted me to "balance" his life and change his workaholic ways, I'd tell him to do that for himself first and then give me a call.
    That's not to say that people can't have a positive influence on us though. And I think the process of getting to know someone and becoming vulnerable and learning to trust does is a necessary component in becoming whole. We are fooling ourselves if we think otherwise, despite what popular culture tell us! Man is a social creature. We need others. And everyone is en route to becoming whole. Some are at different locations on that journey. The trick is to finding someone at the same location as you. Ed better reflected Jill's position than Reid did.
    You need a balance of independence, dependence and inter-dependence for a healthy relationship.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by castina;3624578;

In a recent interview in ChicagoTribune "1o things about Ed" he lists The Blue Frog and The Green Door Tavern as his favourite bars. The Blue Frog is the karoake bar. So if sdl tells us he got banned from his Favourite karoake bar then he means The Blue Frog. IŽm sure heŽll deny that he meant that but the facts speak for themselves.
    Technically, SDL was correct about Ed not being seen there for awhile. He was with Jill. But he was incorrect about being banned. That's already been shown to be a falsehood by some venerable FORTers.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3624851;
    Where did he say that? On TV? On Twitter?
    Just now...on R/K...

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3624860;
    Just now...on R/K...
    Oh, I didn't realize he was host all week.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fan

Regarding Jill and Ed's future relationship......I think Jill is the type of person who needs A LOT of attention, a lot of verbal commitment, a lot of reassuring because she is VERY insecure. One reason I don't think this relationship is going to last is because Ed by all accounts does a lot of travelling for his job and has to be on call for clients pretty much 24/7. All of this adds up to a partner or "fiance" who will not be home or available to her very much. Add this to the fact that Jillian is moving to Chicago, a city she's never even BEEN TO before, into an apartment she's never seen before, to a place where she has no job or anything to do - it will all just play into her insecurities and she will end up being VERY lonely and needy. Plus, the rumors of him being a cad and cheater and ladies man will eat away at her while he's on the road. My guess is that Jillian is VERY needy when it comes to relationships and this will drive Ed nuts.

Mark my words. This is not going to work out.
    Last edited by skatingfan09; 07-30-2009 at 01:06 PM.

Closed Thread