Closed Thread
Page 56 of 210 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3623688;
    Clarify please. How long did he date each of the women, Cheeky?
    I've never seen this mentioned and wondered the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by castina;3624578;
    In a recent interview in ChicagoTribune "1o things about Ed" he lists The Blue Frog and The Green Door Tavern as his favourite bars. The Blue Frog is the karoake bar. So if sdl tells us he got banned from his Favourite karoake bar then he means The Blue Frog. Iīm sure heīll deny that he meant that but the facts speak for themselves.
    I've never been to Chicago, but I would assume they have more than one karaoke bar. And I would also assume if he was banned from a certain place, he wouldn't list it as his "favorite" anymore. That interview itself does not discount sdl's information, IMO.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3624586;
    I've never been to Chicago, but I would assume they have more than one karaoke bar. And I would also assume if he was banned from a certain place, he wouldn't list it as his "favorite" anymore. That interview itself does not discount sdl's information, IMO.
    Itīs the one we all heard about BEFORE the urination story. But obviously if people donīt want to see whatīs in front of them they wonīt.

Does make you wonder though. Is Jillian bringing up how anxious she is to get to the Blue Frog because sheīs getting paid to advertise for them or is she thumbing her nose at some of the stories out here

Quote Originally Posted by castina;3624592;
    Itīs the one we all heard about BEFORE the urination story. But obviously if people donīt want to see whatīs in front of them they wonīt.

Does make you wonder though. Is Jillian bringing up how anxious she is to get to the Blue Frog because sheīs getting paid to advertise for them or is she thumbing her nose at some of the stories out here
    Respectfully, "we all" did not hear about the Blue Frog before the story came out. I just started hearing about it after that information was posted. Didn't even know there was a poster here with that username until a couple days ago. So I am not just refusing "to see what's in front of" me.

I have respect for sdl and believe he checks his information before he goes public with it. Thus, I believe his information. In which case, we will just agree to respectfully disagree.

FORT Fan

Well I´d like some clarification. It´s been brought up, people are discussing and questioning it, someone has claimed they called the bar the Blue Frog and they said it was false. While you may have only become familiar with the Blue Frog in the last few days sdl was aware of it before he brought forth the news he´d been banned from his favourite karoake bar. Quite a few people are curious about this but he´s yet to clarify anything so dispite being reliable it has me and a few others wondering if he was fed a bad story here or there. Not saying it´s all wrong but a few things he has put out there aren´t really panning out.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3623647;
    They clarified this morning on R & K that they saw each other every 2 weeks, for 5 days (probably a super long weekend) each time. Check the tape.
    Thank you and you are correct. The the couple DID change their statement to comply with to the standard 5-6 days every other week as we were later told.

However, there have been no sightings of Ed after leaving Hawaii (exception would be a Microsoft employee conference in Atlanta he attended last week) and, also, very few of Jillian.

I tend to believe the truth is as Jillian and Ed first stated during the taping of the ATFR --- that the two DID stay together at a private residence in Los Angeles for the entire period, less, of course, the 5-6 days when they both said they were apart.

Quote Originally Posted by heatmiser;3624531;
    I remember thinking Reid gave such a good answer when Jillian asked what kind of girl he needs, and the very first thing he said was "One who is independent, but can also depend..." I never got the feeling that he wants a pants wearing authority figure. I had the impression that he wants an equal partner, a sounding board he could trust and be around without drama. I also don't think Reid is all THAT indecisive. Seems to me he just prefers to have feedback from people he trusts and maybe even some sort of cosmic sign from the universe that he's doing the right thing when he makes a big decision. As for Jillian and her thing for dominating alpha males...I wish her luck with that.
    Yes, this is an excellent post and perfectly describes why Jillian should have chosen Reid. They would have been EQUAL partners, neither one dominating the other, and they would have had a lot of fun in the process. Just drinking all day is NOT what Jillian should want in the real world, even though that's what they do for 10 weeks on the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows.

And she could have had a great guy serenading her on his guitar as well! Jilly Bean, what have you done?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3624574;
    I knew it was Ed when during the MTA she said all she wanted to do was crawl into his lap when he came back instead of giving him a hard time. She never would have said something so intimate if Reid or Kip were F1. I wanted to deny it, but it was clear by the way she said it that she chose Ed.
    Is she a woman, or a lapdog? When he left AND came back she needed to give him a hard time. Bust his ***, make him work for it. You have to teach people how to treat you, and unfortunately that says "Hello my name is Jillian and I am a doormat in relationships."

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3624700;
    Is she a woman, or a lapdog? When he left AND came back she needed to give him a hard time. Bust his ***, make him work for it. You have to teach people how to treat you, and unfortunately that says "Hello my name is Jillian and I am a doormat in relationships."
    Jillian seemed so different on Jason's show. I wonder if she thought she had to look dependent and helpless like Melissa did in order to win a man's heart! To thine own self be true and I'm not so sure Jillian was being true to herself on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3624645;
    Thank you and you are correct. The the couple DID change their statement to comply with to the standard 5-6 days every other week as we were later told.

However, there have been no sightings of Ed after leaving Hawaii (exception would be a Microsoft employee conference in Atlanta he attended last week) and, also, very few of Jillian.

I tend to believe the truth is as Jillian and Ed first stated during the taping of the ATFR --- that the two DID stay together at a private residence in Los Angeles for the entire period, less, of course, the 5-6 days when they both said they were apart.
    Does Ed ever work? For someone who is a "workaholic" he sure is taking a lot of time off.

Closed Thread