Closed Thread
Page 53 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

I agree that it definately makes it less enjoyable to read the boards with this nonsense going on.

But there were signs for the F1 this year. I was not on the "Ed" team but found the following points interesting.

1. Jillian's slipup during the Chicago interview that she couldn't wait to visit Chi.....
    2. No signs of Ed during the show, while numerous sightings of Reid and Kiptyn. Makes sense now that we know they spent substantial time together.
    3. Picture that surfaced of Jillian and Ed in Hawaii.

Jillian and Ed did appear to be happy and in love on ATFR and after all, this is about Jillian being happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3623719;
    Ya know Cheeky, you have said everything that could be said about the situation in Chicago. You're right in saying that it's Ed's specialty ~ hell, the dear boy has it mastered!! One just has to believe that it's a matter of time before everything erupts!! Maybe that was Fleiss's interpretation for the sputtering volcano... it's just a matter of time!!

Quote Originally Posted by AJL1953;3624297;
    I agree that it definately makes it less enjoyable to read the boards with this nonsense going on.

But there were signs for the F1 this year. I was not on the "Ed" team but found the following points interesting.

1. Jillian's slipup during the Chicago interview that she couldn't wait to visit Chi.....
    2. No signs of Ed during the show, while numerous sightings of Reid and Kiptyn. Makes sense now that we know they spent substantial time together.
    3. Picture that surfaced of Jillian and Ed in Hawaii.

Jillian and Ed did appear to be happy and in love on ATFR and after all, this is about Jillian being happy.

And there was an interview that cued me off a bit and made my stomach sick after watching it. it was one of her first and the interviewer asked her if she would take an "ex" back and she kind of giggled and looked off into the corner, and said " yes, If I loved him( something like that), I would, I have done that before". I could have sworn Ed was out of camera sight and she was looking over at him. That made me more nervous than the I can't... chicago comment actually.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3623726;
    phewww why does this sound so defensive to me? or this is her way of reassuring ed it was him - he was the one?

i was thinking about this walking home (i know i should get a life lol) why on earth didn't jillian say to reid exactly what she told kip "in the mean time i fell in love with someone else"???? i mean she said she could not let ed go - but that does NOT give reid closure at all if "she really fell in love with someone else" and she was trying to be honest and considerate to him...Jillian is not explaining things in a way that is helping reid get closure from the situation and that is not considerate of her given what she did of prodding him and pushing him to say the L-word and even asking him if he was ready to propose!!...she did a lousy job of giving reid closure and i personally put it on jillian not even tptb - and she is STILL not giving him closure with her answers to his questions at the ATFR. I am kinda p***** on behalf of reid right now....! after knowing she pushed and proded him for the l-word she is pushing a prodding him to express how he feels at the atfr!!?? what??? it is her show and i think she owed it to him to explain the situation in a way that gives him closure

Soon he might have to reassure her that It's her..

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3624316;
    And there was an interview that cued me off a bit and made my stomach sick after watching it. it was one of her first and the interviewer asked her if she would take an "ex" back and she kind of giggled and looked off into the corner, and said " yes, If I loved him( something like that), I would, I have done that before". I could have sworn Ed was out of camera sight and she was looking over at him. That made me more nervous than the I can't... chicago comment actually.
    And the way I see it, she has to live with her choice and if anything does surface over time, then she will only have herself to blame for her choices.

Originally Posted by carolb57
    She knew it wouldn't last with Reid in the long run? How do you or Jillian know that it is going to last with Ed in the long run? Ed is the one who chose to leave her. Reid did NOT choose to leave her--it was she who sent him away! Reid is far more stable and steady than Ed who just started a new job at age 29. Reid is one of the top 100 realtors in the nation and would have been a fantastic "catch" for

REID is NOT one of the top 100 realtors in the country he works for Prudential Real Estate(his familys brokerage) they have 7 realtors in the office the office combined is in the top 100 prudential brokers not knocking that but clarifying. that is a big difference from your statement. Ed is no less successful in his career than Reid , In fact I would say Ed has done better for himself and is much more independent he is on his own doesnt work for the family, Ed could easily become a realtor could Reid pick up and handle Eds career , I doubt it.

FORT Newbie

REID is NOT one of the top 100 realtors in the country he works for Prudential Real Estate(his familys brokerage) they have 7 realtors in the office the office combined is in the top 100 prudential brokers not knocking that but clarifying. that is a big difference from your statement. Ed is no less successful in his career than Reid , In fact I would say Ed has done better for himself and is much more independent he is on his own doesnt work for the family, Ed could easily become a realtor could Reid pick up and handle Eds career , I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

Guess what people? In case you hadn't heard, Jillian has made her choice, so why can't we all just move on? All this nit picking doesn't resolve anything.:nono

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3624290;
    Especially since she had Reid in that "Go away closer" death grip.
    That's absolutely, perfectly put. I love it!
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3624290;
    Especially since she had Reid in that "Go away closer" death grip.
    Also, on GMA she said she has feelings, no had feelings for Reid....interesting slip of the tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by AJL1953;3624323;
    And the way I see it, she has to live with her choice and if anything does surface over time, then she will only have herself to blame for her choices.
    THis is true.... She really did stay true to herself in this whole process though in choosing her type.. she was ALMOST ready to take a hold of the special "different" kind of person that she was falling in love with but I really think she didn't because she didn't trust herself for whatever reason in going against her norm.

Closed Thread