Closed Thread
Page 51 of 210 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3623532;
    Reid needs that push! He needs to see a huge gap in percentage between Jake and Kip in order to be convinced!

Vote Vote Vote, if you want Reid or Kip, just not Jake, I couldn't handle the "joker" smile

Lets pull a Jake, and vote over and over!

"joker smile". Hadn't thought of it, but it's close.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3624149;
    I've seen the girlfriend rumors addressed in a variety of places - online blogs, newspapers, magazine articles. I'm really surprised that no one has asked Ed and Jillian about this rumor and given them the chance to refute it. Why hasn't anyone asked? Do they just assume that since Jillian chose Ed that it can't be true, or are they not allowed to ask?

I'm genuinely curious. I have never taken any stand regarding the rumors, so please don't jump on me and assume that I am on one "side" or the other.
    Because, other than 3 or 4 posters here, nobody believes the rumors or cares.Let's wish Ed and Jillian, Reid and Kiptyn well and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3624149;
    I've seen the girlfriend rumors addressed in a variety of places - online blogs, newspapers, magazine articles. I'm really surprised that no one has asked Ed and Jillian about this rumor and given them the chance to refute it. Why hasn't anyone asked? Do they just assume that since Jillian chose Ed that it can't be true, or are they not allowed to ask?

I'm genuinely curious. I have never taken any stand regarding the rumors, so please don't jump on me and assume that I am on one "side" or the other.
    So the Blue Frog may not be related to the gf information???

mnmhughes - I am genuinely curious too. I have believed the information provided (even though I really didnt want to). Now that Jillian is with Ed, I would take comfort in knowing she has been told about Eds past - ideally by Ed himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3624155;
    You are right in that it is a rather vague answer...but he hasn't said no - which leaves the door open (for consideration.) Because he thinks about his life in a careful manner - something I picked up from his conversation with his sister - I'm sure any evaluation will be well thought out. My question would be then, why does he think this is a "good Opportunity?" Or is that another part of the boiler plate answer?
    As much as I admired Kiptyn and believe that in the end he did actually fall in love I also believe that he, as well as 90% of the other bachelors, went on the show to promote something. In his case it was a something much more honorable than the others - his charity, which has benefited by his appearance on the show.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3624155;
    You are right in that it is a rather vague answer...but he hasn't said no - which leaves the door open (for consideration.) Because he thinks about his life in a careful manner - something I picked up from his conversation with his sister - I'm sure any evaluation will be well thought out. My question would be then, why does he think this is a "good Opportunity?" Or is that another part of the boiler plate answer?
    Boiler plate I think. Can you imagine one of them saying "Hell no, the show's all fake and scripted, and I don't want to be Fleiss' puppet"? Anyway, I think at this point, most of them actually do believe it was an overall good experience. It's only a few that distance themselves, if they got a bad edit, and they wouldn't be in contention anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3624163;
    So the Blue Frog may not be related to the gf information???

mnmhughes - I am genuinely curious too. I have believed the information provided (even though I really didnt want to). Now that Jillian is with Ed, I would take comfort in knowing she has been told about Eds past - ideally by Ed himself.
    If you check Blue Frogs post, she claims that is where she seen Ed with the gf before he left for the show. She also claimed they talked about going on the show at that time. That information conflicts with the time line and other sources.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3624166;
    As much as I admired Kiptyn and believe that in the end he did actually fall in love I also believe that he, as well as 90% of the other bachelors, went on the show to promote something. In his case it was a something much more honorable than the others - his charity, which has benefited by his appearance on the show.
    And which "the show" didn't mention, beyond him telling Jillian on his 1:1 date that it was a charity for kids, until the OUT TAKE on the MTA of a portion of his HomeTown that wasn't shown. They could have skipped it altogether and no one would be the wiser as it wasn't something he actively promoted on the show through constant talk or the wearing of t-shirts.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3624174;
    If you check Blue Frogs post, she claims that is where she seen Ed with the gf before he left for the show. She also claimed they talked about going on the show at that time. That information conflicts with the time line and other sources.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3624142;
    It doesn't mean that she wouldn't have fallen madly in love with Reid or Kip if Ed hadn't come back. Or maybe she wouldn't have gotten engaged but would have dated someone else, although she was the one pushing Reid and Kip for proposals; why bother if she didn't want to accept them.

She cannot answer the question of who else she would choose if Ed was out of the running with another bachelor's name, because it is inappropriate, and unfair to both him and Ed. In other words, it was almost a rhetorical question, because it only has one possible answer, the one she gave.
    you said she has had a few days to get her talking points/answers straight
    my point is she has been making the same statement all along SHE already knew she had picked Ed - so her answer has not changed this is how she feels, how she felt at the end. Remember all decesions had been made-

I dont understand what this has to do with bolded Iam sorry I must have missed something lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3624177;
    And which "the show" didn't mention, beyond him telling Jillian on his 1:1 date that it was a charity for kids, until the OUT TAKE on the MTA of a portion of his HomeTown that wasn't shown. They could have skipped it altogether and no one would be the wiser as it wasn't something he actively promoted on the show through constant talk or the wearing of t-shirts.
    Kiptyn himself didn't mention it other than while on his 1:1 date but it was mentioned a couple of times and the boards certainly knew about it. I believe it has been noted that donations have been better this year than in the past. He has far too much class to 'pimp' himself out like Jesse did but I think that most of the men went on the show for something other than hoping they would be the F1. If bringing more attention to the charity then, as I mentioned, it is one of the more honorable if not most honorable reasons for doing the show.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Closed Thread