Closed Thread
Page 50 of 210 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3624118;
    ITA!
    Once again, Kip posts are lost in the endless Reid Vs. Ed debate. Stay classy, Kip fans!

I do think Kip was hurt more than people had expected, but I feel he wanted to deal with it in private. Also, his interview should put the rumor away for good: he is not back with his ex-girlfriend. He's been ignored throughout the whole season, but after FRC, ATFR, post-show interview and tweets, I think everyone will agree he's a classy, genuine, sincere, and sweet guy on and off the show.
    Kip's perfect. Like someone said upthread, Jake thinks he's perfect but Kiptyn actually is perfection. He wasn't the one for Jilly but whoever he is the one for is going to feel like she won the lottery in a few years when he settles down.

I really think Kip would have been F2 or F3 no matter whose season he was on (Trista, Meredith, Jen, or Deanna or any other future B'ettes), he's that amazing.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3624111;
    Thank you so much for posting this! It confirms that what we saw is who he is. It sounds as though he is seriously considering the Bachelor slot...if he does...okay; though I would not wish all the drama on him. The dynamic is so different for the Lead than a Contestant.
    Did you read another interview in reality wanted?
    Here's his answer:

Kiptyn: Iíd think about it, because itís a good opportunity. I have a lot of questions about it, but itís something Iíd consider, especially after Iíve gone through it already.

To me, it sounds like Company lines. Didn't we hear Jess would also "consider" it?
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3624127;
    doesn't that article say she knew and answered the questions at the same time, seems he has already told her about the blue frog. Ed is to smart not to have come clean with whatever he needed to with Jill
    Yes it does.

I cant recall if that bar relates to the gf thing or not. If it does, then either he has told Jill a lot or Jill may find out soon enough...Presumably she will want to go see Eds hang outs etc.

Also, was this the place that reportedly banned Ed - was that story de-bunked?

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3624103;
    In all fairness she stated in earlier interviews the same thing minus naming Ed she said she would not accept a proposal if she was not
    Madly in love
    this is how she describes her feelings for Ed out in public and when he proposed. So she has not waivered on her views or feelings

If she would have tossed Reids feelings aside and told him straight out you need to leave again she would be cold and heartless yada yada yada
    Because she is a very caring person she cares about Reids feelings and allowed him to share his feelings and even thanks him, she was worried how to handle a 2nd rejection on such an emotional day and her feelings of love for Reid as a person it took her aback No matter how she handled it, it would never be right or the proper treatment of Reid according to some.

I f Reid would have taken his rejection like a man, went home llcked his wounds, learned from his experience and moved on , everyone would be in a better place right now. He disrespected Jill by coming back on that day that was for her and her F1 and now he is milking it to the max, Ed was always a threat to him he Knew it and said it early on, not only does he show disrespect to Jill and Ed but also Kip in his media statements . It is really so sad and and Jill said Unnecessary or Unfortunate Drama. All the smack he is talking about Ed, yet he shows understanding to Reid, he says they were friends and bonded. Kip is a class act as well, Jill had 2 men in her final 2, her F3 is still a boy and his actions of late show his maturity level I say Jill knew exactly why she sent him home BOTH times.
    It doesn't mean that she wouldn't have fallen madly in love with Reid or Kip if Ed hadn't come back. Or maybe she wouldn't have gotten engaged but would have dated someone else, although she was the one pushing Reid and Kip for proposals; why bother if she didn't want to accept them.

She cannot answer the question of who else she would choose if Ed was out of the running with another bachelor's name, because it is inappropriate, and unfair to both him and Ed. In other words, it was almost a rhetorical question, because it only has one possible answer, the one she gave.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3624139;
    Yes it does.

I cant recall if that bar relates to the gf thing or not. If it does, then either he has told Jill a lot or Jill may find out soon enough...Presumably she will want to go see Eds hang outs etc.

Wasn't totally debunked but I think it has to be false. As F1 he would have had a handler with him at all times - pretty sure.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Yes it does.

sdl never named the bar, people assumed it was the Blue Frog, and the Blue Frog denied it. That's as much as we know.

Yes it does.

I honestly haven't been paying attention to the rumors, and nor do I really care about them, but I think it was a poster here who erroneously inferred that the bar Ed was banned from was the Blue Frog, even though sdl never said the name of the bar. That poster later retracted that statement and apologized for the mistake. That was the origin of Blue Frog - urination thing.

I don't think anyone ever said what bar it was that Ed was supposedly banned from.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

I've seen the girlfriend rumors addressed in a variety of places - online blogs, newspapers, magazine articles. I'm really surprised that no one has asked Ed and Jillian about this rumor and given them the chance to refute it. Why hasn't anyone asked? Do they just assume that since Jillian chose Ed that it can't be true, or are they not allowed to ask?

I'm genuinely curious. I have never taken any stand regarding the rumors, so please don't jump on me and assume that I am on one "side" or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3624149;
    I've seen the girlfriend rumors addressed in a variety of places - online blogs, newspapers, magazine articles. I'm really surprised that no one has asked Ed and Jillian about this rumor and given them the chance to refute it. Why hasn't anyone asked? Do they just assume that since Jillian chose Ed that it can't be true, or are they not allowed to ask?

I'm genuinely curious. I have never taken any stand regarding the rumors, so please don't jump on me and assume that I am on one "side" or the other.
    I'm not entirely sure but I think that the first few interviews they do are all within the ABC family so the questions would be previewed and ok'd. could be wrong.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3624137;
    Did you read another interview in reality wanted?
    Here's his answer:

Kiptyn: Iíd think about it, because itís a good opportunity. I have a lot of questions about it, but itís something Iíd consider, especially after Iíve gone through it already.

To me, it sounds like Company lines. Didn't we hear Jess would also "consider" it?
    You are right in that it is a rather vague answer...but he hasn't said no - which leaves the door open (for consideration.) Because he thinks about his life in a careful manner - something I picked up from his conversation with his sister - I'm sure any evaluation will be well thought out. My question would be then, why does he think this is a "good Opportunity?" Or is that another part of the boiler plate answer?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread