Closed Thread
Page 49 of 210 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by freelancergirl;3624078;
    This. cfck2222 sums it up perfectly. Oh well, all's well that ends well, really. Jillian and Ed seem happy. Reid is going to get a ton of girls, if not the next Bach franchise. Producers got great ratings and a potential new star. Everyone will say what they want to say to look their best in the press, and then we'll all move on and forget about them entirely.
    Because I like this show and all of the sleuthing and fun that comes with it, and yes, even the differing opinions, I'm happy when there's a happy ending and good ratings. Then we get to do it all again!
    As far as Jillian and Ed, if they can make a go of it, then good for them. We shall see.
    Last edited by Flori da; 07-29-2009 at 10:03 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxie;3624028;
    Actually they are planning a wedding after she moves which is now finally in the works.

Okay--just trying to get a clarification for this--not challengeing you or your info.
    Are you saying that Jill and Ed will get married in September which is when she's supposed to move to Chicago?

That would mean they would be getting married after knowing each other for all of--what?--six months tops?

And two of those months with very limited contact.

I'd be interested to know if this is what you mean--and where that info might have come from. Thanks for any additional info.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3623713;
    What answer would you expect her to give other than that one? She had a few days to get her talking points down I see.
    In all fairness she stated in earlier interviews the same thing minus naming Ed she said she would not accept a proposal if she was not
    Madly in love this is how she describes her feelings for Ed out in public and when he proposed. So she has not waivered on her views or feelings

If she would have tossed Reids feelings aside and told him straight out you need to leave again she would be cold and heartless yada yada yada
    Because she is a very caring person she cares about Reids feelings and allowed him to share his feelings and even thanks him, she was worried how to handle a 2nd rejection on such an emotional day and her feelings of love for Reid as a person it took her aback No matter how she handled it, it would never be right or the proper treatment of Reid according to some.

I f Reid would have taken his rejection like a man, went home llcked his wounds, learned from his experience and moved on , everyone would be in a better place right now. He disrespected Jill by coming back on that day that was for her and her F1 and now he is milking it to the max, Ed was always a threat to him he Knew it and said it early on, not only does he show disrespect to Jill and Ed but also Kip in his media statements . It is really so sad and and Jill said Unnecessary or Unfortunate Drama. All the smack he is talking about Ed, yet he shows understanding to Reid, he says they were friends and bonded. Kip is a class act as well, Jill had 2 men in her final 2, her F3 is still a boy and his actions of late show his maturity level I say Jill knew exactly why she sent him home BOTH times.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3623805;
    New Kiptyn interview. He is just one of a kind so classy
    Thank you so much for posting this! It confirms that what we saw is who he is. It sounds as though he is seriously considering the Bachelor slot...if he does...okay; though I would not wish all the drama on him. The dynamic is so different for the Lead than a Contestant.

If one reads the transcript for the Jillian and Ed teleconference, you will see that the time frame for a wedding and moving have been shifted because Jillian wants to get a green card first - at least for the move to Chicago so she can begin working right away. And think about it...they don't want a televised wedding and Fleiss has dibs for the first year after the Finale. By going out 18 months, they won't have to answer to his wants and wishes. Also, if she wants to start work right away, after getting clearance to do so in the U.S., it will take time to plan...18 months or even longer is not that far away when planning a wedding.

I watched both interviews this morning and enjoyed both. Anderson Cooper sort of caught up by watching you tube so he was in the know, and he was so funny - almost knocking Jillian off her chair with the fantasy date question. Ed and Jillian did extremely well with the "how well do you know your partner" quiz...that was fun, also. The two are in synch and going strong. Kiptyn would be happy to see them like this...but, then, he said he watched most of her interviews so he could see she was happy.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Found this on JU - Very interesting that Ed talks about the Blue Frog.
    I am still confused about the gf thing...and surprized Ed would mention the blue frog in this article. I dont want to open up wounds here - but didnt the blue frog relate to the stories about at least some of Eds apparent misbehaviour?

10 things you don't know about Ed Swiderski of 'The Bachelorette' -- chicagotribune.com

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3623994;
    And doesn't this just make you proud to be a Kip fan! i love the fact that he can be mature enough to put his own heartbreak aside, wish her the best, learn from this experience and just move on. He doesn't say a bad word about anybody.
    ITA!
    Once again, Kip posts are lost in the endless Reid Vs. Ed debate. Stay classy, Kip fans!

I do think Kip was hurt more than people had expected, but I feel he wanted to deal with it in private. Also, his interview should put the rumor away for good: he is not back with his ex-girlfriend. He's been ignored throughout the whole season, but after FRC, ATFR, post-show interview and tweets, I think everyone will agree he's a classy, genuine, sincere, and sweet guy on and off the show.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3624097;
    Okay--just trying to get a clarification for this--not challengeing you or your info.
    Are you saying that Jill and Ed will get married in September which is when she's supposed to move to Chicago?

That would mean they would be getting married after knowing each other for all of--what?--six months tops?

And two of those months with very limited contact.

I'd be interested to know if this is what you mean--and where that info might have come from. Thanks for any additional info.
    And to continue that thought, on R&K, they said 12 to 18 months. I think that is a longer time frame than what was mentioned in the ATFR. Ed said within 12 months.

The insider has a nice interview with Ed and Jillian. They talk about future plans. Wedding in Canada and live in Chicago. They want small with friends and family. She may already have her dress picked out. She also talks about letting Reid go and her feelings that day. Then Ed says he felt really bad for Reid because they really bonded from the start. Then Jillian says yeah I think they were each others favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3624113;
    Found this on JU - Very interesting that Ed talks about the Blue Frog.
    I am still confused about the gf thing...and surprized Ed would mention the blue frog in this article. I dont want to open up wounds here - but didnt the blue frog relate to the stories about at least some of Eds apparent misbehaviour?

10 things you don't know about Ed Swiderski of 'The Bachelorette' -- chicagotribune.com
    doesn't that article say she knew and answered the questions at the same time, seems he has already told her about the blue frog. Ed is to smart not to have come clean with whatever he needed to with Jill Not sure if you missed the post or not but the blue frog also denied the story about him urinating outside and being banned, hmm another little rumor that didnt pan out.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3623778;
    And we're STILL supposed to believe that they invited some ex gfs to the atfr?
    Doesn't really matter who reads it, or who believes it ~ it is a fact!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Closed Thread