Closed Thread
Page 43 of 210 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

I find it hilarious that Ed fans are expected to believe second hand rumours from anonymous friends of the ex-girlfriends, and yet when Jill herself says that she wouldn't have picked anyone but Ed she is called a liar ...talk about a double standard ... whatever!

FORT Fan

I decided I want Reid to win on the abc.com poll not nec because I want him to do it (I'm torn about that; I'd love to see him but I want what's best for Reid), but because I want HIM to be the one to decide. If it's offered, he can always say no, so why not leave the choice up to him? I went over and voted for Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3623758;
    I find it hilarious that Ed fans are expected to believe second hand rumours from anonymous friends of the ex-girlfriends, and yet when Jill herself says that she wouldn't have picked anyone but Ed she is called a liar ...talk about a double standard ... whatever!
    And we're STILL supposed to believe that they invited some ex gfs to the atfr?

Just logged on after being at work all day. Does anyone remember in May when we had one of our first reports of Ed having broken up with a long-time serious girlfriend who was still a friend and they went to family events together? Well, it seems just a possibility that he is capable of being a good boyfriend in a long term relationship and that his actions that prove otherwise are all from a relatively short time span, notably the period after the serious relationship ended. If he had truly been the cad to the serious girlfriend that he was to the other girls, would she have remained his friend and attended family events with him? I am just saying that sometimes people go through a bad time and do things they would not otherwise do. I want to give Jillian and Ed the benefit of the doubt and wish them the best.

Other thougts: Kiptyn really carried himself well, I don't think they could have given him a bad edit if they tried. What a great guy. Reid would be interesting as the bachelor, but I think I still prefer Kiptyn.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3623778;
    And we're STILL supposed to believe that they invited some ex gfs to the atfr?
    It doesn't look convincing when posters have to keep defending their favorites...for no reason. I guess the truth hurts and some don't like hearing about it.
    Last edited by biglove44; 07-29-2009 at 08:48 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3623785;
    It doesn't look convincing when posters have to keep defending their favorites...for no reason. I guess the truth hurts and some don't like hearing about it.
    ITA especially since it's a two way street. LOL.

New Kiptyn interview. He is just one of a kind so classy
    Q. David, RealityWanted: Your mom seemed very cautious about the whole idea of dating on television as well as of Jillian. How did she react when she saw the finale?
    A. Kiptyn: I don’t think this came across on TV, but my mom is a really fun-loving person and she loved Jillian. She was really optimistic about it and she something positive there, a good possibility. I think based on mother’s intuition, she knew I didn’t win, but she was still optimistic.

Q. David, RealityWanted: Going into the final rose ceremony, did you think she was going to give you the final rose?
    A. Kiptyn: Things felt really possible at that point. The night before, on the last-chance date, I definitely felt something a little different from Jillian, but I was definitely blindsided at the final ceremony.

Q. What have you been doing since you got back from Hawaii?
    A. Kiptyn: I want to get back to my business and I’m looking forward to enjoying my family, my friends and all the positive people in my life who I missed.

Q. Would you ever consider being the next Bachelor?
    A. Kiptyn: I’d think about it, because it’s a good opportunity. I have a lot of questions about it, but it’s something I’d consider, especially after I’ve gone through it already.

Q. Are you glad you went through this process?
    A. Kiptyn: I think I learned a lot about myself on the show. It makes you stronger, tests your character; I’m glad I did it. I haven’t started dating again, though, I’m kind of waiting for all this to blow over.

Q. Have you been recognized since you got home?
    A. Kiptyn: I’ve been recognized a little bit, it’s been really positive, though. It’s been a good thing. I’ve gotten a few interesting e-mails and stuff, but nothing too forward or inappropriate. If anything, it’s been really supportive.

Q. How awkward was it dating in front of the cameras?
    A. Kiptyn: It’s definitely a unique experience, but after two weeks’ time, it wasn’t that strange to me. You kind of have to tune out the cameras around you and hone in on the person who you’re focusing on. For some reason, it faded really fast for me and allowed me to focus on Jillian more. You have your time with Jillian and you have so much time after that to reflect. It’s really necessary in this process to think about how you’re feeling and how much of it is real. I did that every day to make sure that I didn’t fall in love with the process, but that I was falling in love with the girl, and I’m confident my feelings were real

Q. How did you feel about Reid coming back?
    A. Kiptyn: I did not know he came back until after the show was done. I always liked Reid and as much as those guys had their thoughts about his quirks, I think it was just the process we went through. Reid is such a great guy and it plays against everything he’s comfortable with. My only concern with Reid coming back was if it hurt Jillian. I could tell that at every single rose ceremony, Jillian was sincerely hurt in letting people go, so I didn’t want it to be devastating for her.

Q. Has seeing the season and having time off from it given you closure?
    A. Kiptyn: I’ve seen a lot of her interviews and she looks genuinely happy, so that gives me closure. I really do want the best for her, so to hear that she’s absolutely in love and on cloud nine and excited about the future makes it easier for me to be ok with how it ended.

Q. You never really got involved in the Wes drama on the show. What’s your take on it?
    A. Kiptyn: I was close with both Jake and Wes even though they were both different people. I don’t ever want to take sides, but I will say that I think Wes was a much better guy than I think was communicated. Jill was a smart woman who gets a really good read on people, and there has to be a reason for all her decisions. Wes, while he was there, was good to all the guys, and I’m not going to say that I would hook him up with my own sister (who isn’t single), but he was much better than he was portrayed.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

nobody expects anything of any other poster on here as far as i can tell, share your own observations and reactions is all....

with regard to it being ed all the way through - the response people are having to that is based on things she has said previously that contradict her being this 100% sure for a long time along with CH's statements in the blog and jillian giving several different stories about the time she KNEW for sure who she will pick.

I really think that it's a bug fat bunch of baloney. This happens everytime the favorite isn't the chosen one. It is really and truly sad. Unfortunately there are many people who have forgotten that this was about what Jillian 's heart, her life and what she was feeling. When Reid came back I saw a woman who was very overwhelmed because it had been so hard to let him go. Did she love him, absolutely. Was he the one? Oblviously not. There were many unresolved feelings after just having broken up.

When CH talked with her and had asked her those questions regarding Ed I knew just looking at her face that she was madly in love with him. But it doesn't mean she didn't love Reid, or feel the loss of the relationship. It just meant that he was not meant to be the one.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxie;3623810;
    I really think that it's a bug fat bunch of baloney. This happens everytime the favorite isn't the chosen one. It is really and truly sad. Unfortunately there are many people who have forgotten that this was about what Jillian 's heart, her life and what she was feeling. When Reid came back I saw a woman who was very overwhelmed because it had been so hard to let him go. Did she love him, absolutely. Was he the one? Oblviously not. There were many unresolved feelings after just having broken up.

When CH talked with her and had asked her those questions regarding Ed I knew just looking at her face that she was madly in love with him. But it doesn't mean she didn't love Reid, or feel the loss of the relationship. It just meant that he was not meant to be the one.

Exactly, she knew for a long time that Ed was her chosen one ... she also had a weakness for Reid ... however, she knew it wouldn't last with Reid in the long run and therefore, I believe she would have walked away empty handed.

Closed Thread