Closed Thread
Page 42 of 210 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3623708;
    Access Hollywood has a clip of Ed and Jillian. In it the interviewer asked her what if Ed didn't propose? She said it didn't matter it would have been Ed. If Ed didn't come back it would have been no one. It was going to be Ed or no one.
    Should she have said: it would have been Reid and if we break up, I'm going back to Reid?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3623654;
    Ok, correct me if I'm wrong. So far what we know is that Ed behaved in a manner that caused Jillian to fall in love with him, she fell for him enough to forgive him whatever "sins" he confessed, they've been having a secret relationship for the past x-number of weeks, and during that time he's managed to convince her that he's very much in love with her.

This offers no surprises.Why wouldn't they be getting along swimmingly in the margarita and pool filled fantasy world where Fleiss had tucked them away for a much disputed number of days/week since the FRC? From my perspective this is pretty much the same way he conducted his relationships with both of the ex-girlfriends in Chicago. He told them both he was really into them, convinced them they were his one-and-only, confessed little indiscretions when he got caught but managed to downplay them and convince them it was in the past, and had secret relationships so that they would each think they were exclusive with him. This is Ed's specialty. I wonder how well this method will play out once they are in Chicago, hanging out with his social circle, dining and drinking with people who are friends with both Ed and one or the other ex. Does Jillian really know all there is to know? Neither of the other girls did. Will it be enlightening? A relationship-strengthening experience? Or will it be Ed's worlds colliding? Guess we'll see IF she ever makes it to the Windy City to put this relationship to a real world test.
    Ya know Cheeky, you have said everything that could be said about the situation in Chicago. You're right in saying that it's Ed's specialty ~ hell, the dear boy has it mastered!! One just has to believe that it's a matter of time before everything erupts!! Maybe that was Fleiss's interpretation for the sputtering volcano... it's just a matter of time!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Regular

Jillian is BSing. There is no way it would have been no one. CH even said himself she very seriously considered Reid.

She is only saying this now to save face for Ed and her relatioship with Ed.

Access Hollywood has a clip of Ed and Jillian. In it the interviewer asked her what if Ed didn't propose? She said it didn't matter it would have been Ed. If Ed didn't come back it would have been no one. It was going to be Ed or no one.
    phewww why does this sound so defensive to me? or this is her way of reassuring ed it was him - he was the one?

i was thinking about this walking home (i know i should get a life lol) why on earth didn't jillian say to reid exactly what she told kip "in the mean time i fell in love with someone else"???? i mean she said she could not let ed go - but that does NOT give reid closure at all if "she really fell in love with someone else" and she was trying to be honest and considerate to him...Jillian is not explaining things in a way that is helping reid get closure from the situation and that is not considerate of her given what she did of prodding him and pushing him to say the L-word and even asking him if he was ready to propose!!...she did a lousy job of giving reid closure and i personally put it on jillian not even tptb - and she is STILL not giving him closure with her answers to his questions at the ATFR. I am kinda p***** on behalf of reid right now....! after knowing she pushed and proded him for the l-word she is pushing a prodding him to express how he feels at the atfr!!?? what??? it is her show and i think she owed it to him to explain the situation in a way that gives him closure
    Last edited by emusha; 07-29-2009 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3623726;
    phewww why does this sound so defensive to me? or this is her way of reassuring ed it was him - he was the one?

i was thinking about this walking home (i know i should get a life lol) why on earth didn't jillian say to reid exactly what she told kip "in the mean time i fell in love with someone else"???? i mean she said she could not let ed go - but that does NOT give reid closure at all if "she fell in love with someone else" really happened and she was trying to be honest and considerate to him...Jillian is not explaining things in a way that is helping reid get closure from the situation and that is not considerate of her given what she did of prodding him and pushing him to say the L-word!!...
    Along those same lines, why did it take her so long to tell him that at FRC if that was the truth, especially since she had just been through the same convo with Kip?

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3623728;
    Along those same lines, why did it take her so long to tell him that at FRC if that was the truth, especially since she had just been through the same convo with Kip?
    I know! Leaving him there all by himself was kind of harsh IMO. Why didnt she just tell Reid down the way she did with Kiptyn. That few minutes he spent being hopeful could have been spent dealing with the rejection.

FORT Fogey

E! Online says of interview: She's writing a book on her hot dog theory, with chapters on her former dating experiences. She's getting a green card hoping to work in the Chicago.

Canadian press last week, she's started an interior design company in Vancouver, Jillian Harris Designs.

I don't think she knows what she's doing. They are winging it. I wonder if and how much of a payment the Bachelorette gives to the Bach'ette and fiancee if an engagement results. I wouldn't be surprised if the show offers even more bucks if an actual marriage results, to improve their 1 in 17 success ratio.

Somebody supported Deanna and Jesse from May when the show ended until November when they broke up. They didn't work, they traveled the country, attended parties and events and gave interviews. Neither one of them were financially successful at the time. Seems to me the show pays, and it could be quite an incentive to get engaged and stay together.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorfan2008;3623720;
    Jillian is BSing. There is no way it would have been no one. CH even said himself she very seriously considered Reid.

----------------

I think Reid said it best in his interview. He says that at the RC in Spain she started to look at Ed in a way that made him nervous. He said that was normally the look she gave him. And I think many here noticed that Reid looked a bit sad at the Spain rc, now we know why.

I think if Ed had not come back, she might have chosen Reid. Ed was her number one, and when he left it was Reid. They were both the ones she liked most.

One thing I noticed is that she has looked at Ed and Reid (not that look at the rc) in a nervours, intense kind of way, at least that'S how I interpreted it and that's how I thought that she might those two were her favorites. She only had that look once and only with those two.

It was on the 1on1 dates. When she has her 1on1 with Ed, they are in the pool and she looks at him, he says something like convo with you is super easy. And she says ditto. And right before or right when she says that she gives him that intense, nervous look that I interepreted as she must like him a lot.

And the same with Reid, when they are on their 1on1 at sitting on that ice bench, they talk and Reid says something and Jillian right before she says "me too" and kisses him, she gives Reid the same intense, nervous look, where I also thought, she really likes him a lot.
    Last edited by computer; 07-29-2009 at 08:26 PM.

Really?? This is such BS! One of these days she is going to see how many different storylines she tried to feed us and see what a fool she made of herself!
    Come on Jill!

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorfan2008;3623720;

And this is why I am not reading nor paying attention to Jillian and Ed any longer. Can't take all this backpedaling BS

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Closed Thread