Closed Thread
Page 22 of 210 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3622866;
    What interview is this from?
    Regis (Anderson Cooper) and Kelly with morning.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57;3622729;
    "But I just canít wait to crack a cold beer and hang out with him."

Jill and Ed are more like drinking buddies than lovers.
    I wonder how much time they've actually spent together sober over the last two months.

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3622862;
    "When did you know you were ready to give Ed the tongue?"

Just, yeah. This truly is not a situation for Reid's future wife to be in. He was already jealous just on the show.
    I have a feeling Reid is going to get over this very quickly. I really think he was in love with one version of Jillian. And now he's going to see the other side of her in interviews and is going to get over it quickly. She just isn't right for him if you ask me.

I'm still shocked that she's pretending in interviews that she wasn't tempted by Reid's proposal when we know this isn't true. I was pissed at her on the GMA interview because she was pretty much saying that she was just figuring out how to turn Reid down at the FRC and that she was a bit disheartened to see him that day. All not true, according to CH's blog.

If I were Reid, that would make me mad enough to say forget her!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3622857;
    I would think it's not coming till August.

And to give Ed the benefit of the doubt, maybe he's just nervous? I don't know, but I do know that if she was doing press with Reid, he'd be carrying the interviews and she'd just sit there giggling instead of the other way around with Ed saying nothing and Jill trying to be personable and funny.
    i think jill is more open and out there. if you look at ed's mannerisms he seems more shy. underneath the shy is i think a fun guy. jill is a talker and ed not so much. they are a balance. they compliment each other. imo

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3622886;
    I have a feeling Reid is going to get over this very quickly. I really think he was in love with one version of Jillian. And now he's going to see the other side of her in interviews and is going to get over it quickly. She just isn't right for him if you ask me.

I'm still shocked that she's pretending in interviews that she wasn't tempted by Reid's proposal when we know this isn't true. I was pissed at her on the GMA interview because she was pretty much saying that she was just figuring out how to turn Reid down at the FRC and that she was a bit disheartened to see him that day. All not true, according to CH's blog.

I haven't gotten to see the interview yet. I taped it yet but if that is how she acted I agree with you. She completely melted into Reid at the FRC and was considering his proposal. She can back track now to make Ed feel better but we all saw the what happened. JMHO....

imo while watching afr i was surprised that reid was so upset. he said he thought jill felt the same way without words being spoken by him. i do not know whether to say he is naive, arrogant, or just thinking people think and feel the same way he does which is i guess back to naive or arrogant. i know i have learned a lot from you all in thinking so differently from me. i love a love story. it makes me feel good. love makes me feel good. it may not work out but that is life. the best i can do for them and for you is to wish for the best. life is hard and it sure is easier if you can come from a positive attitude and love.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3622886;

i hope so. i think reid loved her fun side. she made being with her fun. maybe she led and he followed? i think her zest and zeal made him happy. if he is the bachelor i wonder if they will look for a blond type jiil?

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by bigfandd;3622897;
    I haven't gotten to see the interview yet. I taped it yet but if that is how she acted I agree with you. She completely melted into Reid at the FRC and was considering his proposal. She can back track now to make Ed feel better but we all saw the what happened. JMHO....
    I know she has to spare the feelings of her fiance. She could have easily said that on that day, she still had a lot of feelings for Reid so it caused her momentary doubt, but she made the right decision for her and she is happy with her decision. That would have been kinder.

I'm not sure meant to come across so callously regarding Reid on GMA, but that's what I got.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3622721;
    Someone seriously asked for Reid's number?
    The more that happens, the more Jillian is going to question her decisions. And the bigger the crack in Jillian and Ed's relationship is going to get.

Don't get me wrong - I'm GLAD Jillian didn't pick Reid because it is obvious to me that she's not good enough for him. Ed will dump her (they'll say she did the dumping), Reid will move on, and Jillian will be left alone again. Mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3622839;
    I am still shaking my head over last night on the ATFR....WTH was she thinking. There is still so much raw emotion there between Reid and Jilly....this is a couple truly in love. It just makes no sense to me either.

I watched Ed and Jilly on GMA and also on Regis and Kelly, and I tried soooo hard to keep an open mind to them as a loving, romantic, engaged to be married couple....and these 2 have zero chemistry. Zilch, zip, nada. They are painful to watch together...painful. In fact it is almost excrutiating watching Jilly forcing it all and trying so hard. There is nothing there between Ed and Jill, except an awkwardness. And I am not talking about them being awkward or uncomfortable with TV cameras being there....they just have nothing. No chemistry, no spark, no zing and zero magic. Jilly was trying to be as engaging as ever, but Ed is just totally flat. Looking off into space. There is certainly not anything emotional, romantic or sexual with them....no positive energy of any sort. They don't even give a best friends vibe....or buddy vibe. And I loved when the one woman on GMA asked a question about Reid and then asked for his phone number! Too funny!

I will be glad when this whole disgusting charade of Ed and Jill is over and Jilly can finally be with the man she truly loves, and truly loves her.....Reid. They are effortless together, and their magic popped right off the screen. They chemistry was just sizzling, and so exciting and I was mesmerized. With Reid, Jilly could have had it all ...the ABC wedding, the designing show. Hell I would love to watch a reality show with Reid and Jilly just about their everyday lives. They could make even buying groceries interesting. But Ed and Jilly....it is painful to watch them struggle. I pray this ends very soon....or at least the media coverage of this faux couple. Thanks
    Karey
    Thank you Karey, ITA, this is what I have been thinking the whole time. I have tried so hard to see what some people see between her and Ed, and I just don't get it. Again, all I see is awkwardness, not chemistry. The body language, the PDA, they are just trying to hard. Even as Jill is trying so hard to deny her feelings for Reid and confirm her feelings for Ed, the truth is coming out.

I feel for Jillian, I really do. I'm sure it was a tough situation for her, and maybe she truly believes that she loves Ed. I think what probably happened is that she followed her head instead of her heart. But, what I saw between Reid and Jillian last night on ATFR was love plain and simple. Never have I seen a Bachelor/Bachelorette have so much emotion and so few words for the person they rejected.

There are obviously some who disagree with us, and see the chemistry between her and Ed. But I just can't. I guess time will tell what the truth is...

Closed Thread