Closed Thread
Page 210 of 210 FirstFirst ... 110160200201202203204205206207208209210
Results 2,091 to 2,095 of 2095

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3632751;
    My opinion is that there was no NEED to come forward prior to the finale. If Ed was in fact just participating in the filming of a tv show, what should it matter? The fact that he ended up proposing in light of what was actually going on in his personal life (before, during, and after) the tapings... takes on an entirely different significance! No one knew until the finale aired last Monday night that Ed was supposedly engaged... including the girlfriend(s) he was allegedly sexting while engaged to Jillian. Big difference here!
    I'm not understanding your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3632755;
    I don't think anything else is scheduled right now.
    Thanks for the reply Nova14
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3632757;
    I'm not understanding your point.
    Welll, you said why hadn't they come forward when they had their chance at the ATFR (and that is why you didn't believe any of it), and she (I think?) is saying that they didn't have a need at that point to come forward at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3632743;
    Question for anyone who might know.... Now that the first week of Jillian/Ed interviews is over, are there any more scheduled ones? Or are they really trying to "lay low" and do their own thing IRL? TIA for any specific info you may be willing to share.
    Well are they laying low or has ABC just not booked a lot of interviews and appearances. Last year may not have been a typical year but it seems like there is not a lot of stuff out there on the Bachelorette as in past years but perhaps my perception is wrong. Is that lack of interest on the media's part or lack of ABC's booking spots. I can't imagine ABC cutting down on appearances on the couples say so. Reid seem to be getting almost as much attention of course.

Quote Originally Posted by g8rinATL;3632764;
    Welll, you said why hadn't they come forward when they had their chance at the ATFR (and that is why you didn't believe any of it), and she (I think?) is saying that they didn't have a need at that point to come forward at that time.
    The ATFR wasn't the only time they the opportunity to come forward. That is why I didn't understand your post.

Closed Thread