Closed Thread
Page 21 of 210 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

ms_kreddy

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Okay I call BS! I just saw Jillian and Ed on GMA. She is having some revisionist history regarding Reid. When she was asked about how it felt when Reid came back, she put a lot of words out there, but essentially acted as though her emotional reaction was more about figuring out how to turn him down. She even made it seem that she was a bit annoyed or disheartened when she saw him. Ooookkkkaaayyyy - you put your hand over your heart for someone you aren't happy to see. BS BS BS!

We know this answer is BS based on CH's blog today. At least this should help Reid hate her and get over her quicker.

I must say Ed handled the question about Reid with class. I'm starting to like Ed more and Jillian less!

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

I am still shaking my head over last night on the ATFR....WTH was she thinking. There is still so much raw emotion there between Reid and Jilly....this is a couple truly in love. It just makes no sense to me either.

I watched Ed and Jilly on GMA and also on Regis and Kelly, and I tried soooo hard to keep an open mind to them as a loving, romantic, engaged to be married couple....and these 2 have zero chemistry. Zilch, zip, nada. They are painful to watch together...painful. In fact it is almost excrutiating watching Jilly forcing it all and trying so hard. There is nothing there between Ed and Jill, except an awkwardness. And I am not talking about them being awkward or uncomfortable with TV cameras being there....they just have nothing. No chemistry, no spark, no zing and zero magic. Jilly was trying to be as engaging as ever, but Ed is just totally flat. Looking off into space. There is certainly not anything emotional, romantic or sexual with them....no positive energy of any sort. They don't even give a best friends vibe....or buddy vibe. And I loved when the one woman on GMA asked a question about Reid and then asked for his phone number! Too funny!

I will be glad when this whole disgusting charade of Ed and Jill is over and Jilly can finally be with the man she truly loves, and truly loves her.....Reid. They are effortless together, and their magic popped right off the screen. They chemistry was just sizzling, and so exciting and I was mesmerized. With Reid, Jilly could have had it all ...the ABC wedding, the designing show. Hell I would love to watch a reality show with Reid and Jilly just about their everyday lives. They could make even buying groceries interesting. But Ed and Jilly....it is painful to watch them struggle. I pray this ends very soon....or at least the media coverage of this faux couple. Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3622824;
    No. Not until tvgrapevine puts it up.

Each media outlet like Etertainment Tonight, NY Post, etc take turns asking like 2 questions and write their columns based on it.

Gotcha! Thanks for letting me know..I'm a newbie at the whole bachelorette/bachelor thing...LOL This season just has me hooked!!

"Effortless." That's the word I've been trying to remember - thanks Karey! That's how it felt watching Reid and Jillian together. They were so at ease with each other, yet giddy over one another. How could you ever leave that? It seems to be the opposite with Ed and Jillian when watching them on GMA, etc...
    Last edited by ducky2; 07-29-2009 at 11:29 AM.

Does anyone think it is possible that Reid will announce he is the next Bachelor??
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3622850;
    Does anyone think it is possible that Reid will announce he is the next Bachelor??
    I would think it's not coming till August.

And to give Ed the benefit of the doubt, maybe he's just nervous? I don't know, but I do know that if she was doing press with Reid, he'd be carrying the interviews and she'd just sit there giggling instead of the other way around with Ed saying nothing and Jill trying to be personable and funny.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3622848;
    "Effortless." That's the word I've been trying to remember - thanks Karey! That's how it felt watching Reid and Jillian together. They were so at ease with each other, yet giddy over one another. How could you ever leave that?
    I don't get it at all. The only love story I have seen so far has been Jill's and Reid's, but I think for some reason she loves Ed, or thinks she does. I do take umbrage from her for appearing to want to squeeze Reid into telling her how much he loved her in the ATFR. For someone who now wants to appear as to not have been in love with him, she sure seemed interested in knowing his true feelings

FORT Fanatic

AC asking about how many she slept with...PRICELESS!!

Then...with the 'I kissed 10, 4 with tongue' AC says, "I think I just threw up a little in my mouth"...

That's what we like...an investigative reporter!!

Still rolling...

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3622859;
    AC asking about how many she slept with...PRICELESS!!

Then...with the 'I kissed 10, 4 with tongue' AC says, "I think I just threw up a little in my mouth"...

That's what we like...an investigative reporter!!

Still rolling...
    "When did you know you were ready to give Ed the tongue?"

Just, yeah. This truly is not a situation for Reid's future wife to be in. He was already jealous just on the show.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3622862;
    "When did you know you were ready to give Ed the tongue?"

Just, yeah. This truly is not a situation for Reid's future wife to be in. He was already jealous just on the show.
    What interview is this from?

Closed Thread