Closed Thread
Page 209 of 210 FirstFirst ... 109159199200201202203204205206207208209210 LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2095

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

  1. #2081
    FORT Fanatic lavender1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    799

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

    Now the question about the theory, which is after all just a theory, that Ed was lured back though he wasn't interested then why did he win.

    Well if the producers knew Jillian had her heart already set on Ed - she said she got drunk and cried all night when he left, they would not be above tricking Ed to come back to make Jillian happy so they got a happy ending to the show.

    There is some suggestion that Ed made himself a pain in the butt on set so theoretically they could have killed 2 birds with one stone, payback and guaranteeing themselves a happy Bachelorette and happy ending. People in the entertainment business can be quite spiteful.

    If it did not work out, they could care less. Ed may be in a very difficult situation. If he breaks it off now, he admits to being a cad and/or he gets in trouble with the show, maybe he cares enough about Jillian to not want to hurt her and/or he is giving it a go or wants her to do the breaking off. Or he did fall in love when he came back. Or it was true love all along and they will live happily ever after, or at least the average life span of a marriage these days.
    Last edited by lavender1960; 08-02-2009 at 05:18 PM.

  2. #2082
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3632713;
    Alanna ~ I'm not questioning you because I haven't read or seen any of Ed & Jillian's interviews as I think it's a farce. Regardless, I thought I read on here that Jillian was moving to Chicago in September? I thought she was with him in Chicago this week after the few interviews they had given as a couple, but hadn't moved there yet?
    In her Good Morning LA interview she said she and Ed were "home" in Chi and spending the rest of the summer together going to hang out with their families and going to weddings. I'm thinking if she's referring to Chi as home now, she considers herself moved in.

    I don't know how in love with her Ed may be or what but I do think that this relationship is for real and not set-up by ABC because otherwise, they wouldn't already be living together or at least living together come Sept officially. If that doesn't happen and she releases a statement that she needs more time or something, we can definitely take that as a red flag that something has changed.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  3. #2083
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

    Quote Originally Posted by g8rinATL;3632698;
    Hey I'm a live and let live kind of girl....and it would be boring if we all believed the same thing.

    I like the discussions, and if I'm wrong about Ed, I will happily admit it and eat a big ol' plate of crow! We'd all have no reason to be here if we weren't discussing.
    g8rinATL, I think discussions are a healthy part of our society and actually enjoy participating in them but I feel it's denegrated so beyond that here, so much so that I left the site for a month and went elsewhere. Perhaps that's what I'm most disappointed in -- that this place doesn't feel inclusive any more if you don't agree with guilty until proven innocent. And that belief doesn't sit well with me.

    A little sidenote-- I live in the northern 'burbs of ATL and have lots of Gators in the family (though we're 'Cane fans.)
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

    “I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

  4. #2084
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

    Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3632686 View Post
    The only problem with that analysis Cape is that my understanding is that they are still under contract to the show. And other couples have essentially admitted to faking it after the show. So the inference is that if you end the show choosing someone that it is expected that you carry on that relationship for a certain period of time after the ATR even if you can't stand each other by that time. Or at least hide any break up. In Jason's case he switched F2 for F1 and ABC got a dramatic ATR and they still got a relationship out of the deal. So now people were more inclined to watch the ATR this year because they thought maybe the show wasn't finished.

    Someone mentioned that the bachelor/bachelorette gets more money if there is a proposal and engagement, maybe that extends to F1 as well, because that is ABC's best case scenario.

    Having said this I think Jillian is for real, but I honestly can't say whether Ed is at this point in time, because my fake meter told me Ed was playing the game.
    Jillian and Ed have spent the most time post-taping and pre-ATFR airing of any couple in Bachelor history. Why do that? There were obviously special accomodations made for them to do this - why do that if they weren't really in love?!?!? The format of the show allows them to spend that time apart and then blame that time frame for the break up. It's the Bachelor handbook of how to expalin the breakup.

  5. #2085
    FORT Fogey 2observe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

    Quote Originally Posted by g8rinATL;3632569;
    I do see what you are saying - you are interpreting what they are saying, which is fine. But why does this hold any more water than others making deductions on what the ex-gfs or others close to the Ed situation have told them? Will you give the exes the same benefit if they do come out and make their statements about what they were told by Ed?
    The fact that the ex-gfs haven't/didn't come forward to substantiate their claim, when they had the opportunity to do so, is the reason I don't believe any of it. Why bother to put out information that you're not willing to backup??? If the ex-gf(s) were so upset/angry that they wanted to lash out at Ed, wouldn't they want the opportunity to confront him and get closure???? It's my understaning that the ex-gf(s) were asked to appear on the ATFR Show. Also, we've seen pictures of Ed and Jill visit his favorite Sushi Bar. It's also been stated that they visited the Blue Frog. Did the ex-gfs show up to confront him???? Now, if the ex-gf(s) not trying to confront him to clear up things and get closure, what's their point? The term "ex" means it's over. jmo
    Last edited by 2observe; 08-02-2009 at 05:40 PM.

  6. #2086
    3 Hearts Arizona Sunset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Arizona, USA
    Posts
    581

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

    Question for anyone who might know.... Now that the first week of Jillian/Ed interviews is over, are there any more scheduled ones? Or are they really trying to "lay low" and do their own thing IRL? TIA for any specific info you may be willing to share.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

  7. #2087
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    421

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

    Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3632736;
    The fact that the ex-gfs haven't/didn't come forward to substantiate their claim, when they had the opportunity to do so, is the reason I don't believe any of it. Why bother to put out information that you're not willing to backup??? If the ex-gf(s) were so upset/angry that they wanted to lash out at Ed, wouldn't they want the opportunity to confront him and get closure???? It's my understaning that the ex-gf(s) were asked to appear on the ATFR Show???? Also, we've seen pictures of Ed and Jill visit his favorite Sushi Bar. It's also been stated that they visited the Blue Frog. Did the ex-gfs show up to confront him???? Now, if the ex-gf(s) not trying to confront him to clear up things and get closure, what's your point? The term "ex" means it's over. jmo
    My point is that the same playing field should apply to all, that's all I'm saying.

    And for what it's worth, I truly hope that Jillian doesn't get her heart broken.

  8. #2088
    FORT Fogey Nibbles22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,065

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

    Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3632736;
    The fact that the ex-gfs haven't/didn't come forward to substantiate their claim, when they had the opportunity to do so, is the reason I don't believe any of it. Why bother to put out information that you're not willing to backup??? If the ex-gf(s) were so upset/angry that they wanted to lash out at Ed, wouldn't they want the opportunity to confront him and get closure???? It's my understaning that the ex-gf(s) were asked to appear on the ATFR Show???? Also, we've seen pictures of Ed and Jill visit his favorite Sushi Bar. It's also been stated that they visited the Blue Frog. Did the ex-gfs show up to confront him???? Now, if the ex-gf(s) not trying to confront him to clear up things and get closure, what's your point? The term "ex" means it's over. jmo
    My opinion is that there was no NEED to come forward prior to the finale. If Ed was in fact just participating in the filming of a tv show, what should it matter? The fact that he ended up proposing in light of what was actually going on in his personal life (before, during, and after) the tapings... takes on an entirely different significance! No one knew until the finale aired last Monday night that Ed was supposedly engaged... including the girlfriend(s) he was allegedly sexting while engaged to Jillian. Big difference here!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

  9. #2089
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    421

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3632751;
    My opinion is that there was no NEED to come forward prior to the finale. If Ed was in fact just participating in the filming of a tv show, what should it matter? The fact that he ended up proposing in light of what was actually going on in his personal life (before, during, and after) the tapings... takes on an entirely different significance! No one knew until the finale aired last Monday night that Ed was supposedly engaged... including the girlfriend(s) he was allegedly sexting while engaged to Jillian. Big difference here!


    ETA - IF there is truth in the allegations that are out there.

  10. #2090
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3632743;
    Question for anyone who might know.... Now that the first week of Jillian/Ed interviews is over, are there any more scheduled ones? Or are they really trying to "lay low" and do their own thing IRL? TIA for any specific info you may be willing to share.
    I don't think anything else is scheduled right now.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.