Closed Thread
Page 207 of 210 FirstFirst ... 107157197198199200201202203204205206207208209210 LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2095

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3632541;
    This is my interpretation of several interviews:

1. She said she reads all the blogs and message boards - she doesn't understand how people can't post such hateful things and then have a good day.
    2. She has stated none of the guys had girlfriends while filiming
    3. Ed has said he did not leave b/c of a girlfriend - in an interview with Jillian
    4. Jillian has said they have discussed everything under the sun and nothing is off limits with them.
    5. They both talk about how they are very committed to the relationship and are commited to their future
    6. Jillian said in an interview she didn't care if a guy had a girlfriend when they met as long as he committed to her and moved forward with her.

It is out there in both print and tv interviews - a combo of a lot of them put together - They are all posted here or in the Ed thread.
    I do see what you are saying - you are interpreting what they are saying, which is fine. But why does this hold any more water than others making deductions on what the ex-gfs or others close to the Ed situation have told them? Will you give the exes the same benefit if they do come out and make their statements about what they were told by Ed?

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3632502;
    The rumours were not orchestrated or created by Jeremy, Sdl or RS. These guys are not being paid by Fleiss and have no connection to Fleiss. I can't believe people actually think a past reality contestant, a message board poster (no offense sdl) and a blogger are blamed to be the source of "vicious" rumors for a multi millorbillionaire franchise. Now that's funny. Twitter and message board readers and posters don't represent the general public, they probably represent 3% of the viewing public. Yes, we are the obsessed and the general public are just casual viewers. They could care less about Ed's relationships and they've probably forgotten who Jeremy even is.

They can say whatever they want, they are putting out information they've been given...just like anyone else with information. You post what you know online, EVERYONE does that, especially people who follow message boards. Whether you want to believe how true or fake it is, is comletely up to you.
    Who stands to gain the most from all of the post-show revelations?

Fleiss and ABC.............follow the money!

If they had information that would hold people's interest long after the show had ended, you can be sure they would use it.

Lets just suppose for a minute that Jillian picked Kip or Reid. Each of them appeared to be squeaky clean. They become engaged and live happily ever after. Nothing juicy for THE SOUP or the tabloids or the bloggers or the message boards........ Awwww, aren't they cute. The End

She picks the shady guy and the show may be over, but the drama is just beginning. Every media outlet is buzzing about it. Ed, E.D. Ed?!?!?!?! They are IN LUV and she has the rock and the out take of the second attempt to consummate that fiasco to prove it.

Even though the Monday night episodes have concluded, the show isn't over and since every word from their mouths must be approved by TPTB the show continues to go on, subliminally.
    Last edited by blasie; 08-02-2009 at 05:18 PM.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by g8rinATL;3632589;
    I guess the question is, does she know EVERYthing? There are a lot of us (I think?) who hate to see her 'go down that road'...not a way to start.

If she knows everything and doesn't care? Good Luck to them (sincerely) - but I think she is in for it.
    I'm sure she knows whatever is on these boards which would be enough for me (and most women I'd think) to halt her move to Chi and really think about this. She certainly knows more than what is written on the boards and RS too since she's probably at least asked Ed about some of this. And since it appears she's still moving, she just doesn't care and either trusts him enough to believe him or is willing to put up with him cheating and sexting and whatever if that's the only way to be with him.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Ah I love this

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3632632;
    Ah I love this

~ Sex and the City
    Thanks! Big (and Chuck Bass as per my avvie) are definitely my favorite reformed bad boys. Perhaps Jilly Bean will be lucky enough to have one of her own soon
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tagora;3632600;
    So sorry for your kids, both parents, time would be better spent with some positive activities with them, really really sorry for them. And laughing about it, very very sad.
    thanks, actually I did not mean to hit the laugh icon, I am a new poster here, should have clicked on the blue crying icon, that would be more like it.

For any Kip, Jesse or Juan fans, I just posted a pic from the volleyball tournament in Kip's thread. Enjoy!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3632493;
    From what I can understand, some people are suggesting the only person they will believe is Ed. If Ed says it isn't true then it isn't true. If the ex-girlfriend says it's true then she is petty, jealous, and lying. It has also been suggested she is ugly, psychotic, can't take no for an answer, and only went out with him once or twice.

I think, and this has been true in my experience, if you expect the player to tell the truth about his girlfriends and ex-girlfriends then you'll be fooled like all the other fools before you.
    sad but definitely true. I am amazed at the acceptance of this alleged rumor. Should it turn out to be 100% true I would hope that women will support women in condemning this kind of behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3632614;
    Who stands to gain the most from all of the post-show revelations?

Fleiss and ABC.............follow the money!

If they had information that would hold people's interest long after the show had ended, you can be sure they would use it.

Lets just suppose for a minute that Jillian picked Kip or Reid. Each of them appeared to be squeaky clean. They become engaged and live happily ever after. Nothing juicy for THE SOUP or the tabloids or the bloggers or the message boards........ Awwww, aren't they cute. The End

She picks the shady guy and the show may be over, but the drama is just beginning. Every media outlet is buzzing about it. Ed, E.D. Ed?!?!?!?! They are IN LUV and she has the rock and the out take of the second attempt to consummate that fiasco to prove it.

Even though the Monday night episodes have concluded, the show isn't over and since every word from their mouths must be approved by TPTB the show continues to go on, subliminally.
    TPTB very well have some info, but I do think that they will in essence manufacture some if it is to their benefit.
    I do appreciate the fact that there are many "solid" sources that are willing to confirm all of this, and yet....I still don't believe it all. Usually, I'm the first to jump on the bandwagon, when the "pros" have legitimate posts and are so sure in their info. However in this case, the "info" has substantially grown along the way. Leaving me with a somewhat bad taste in my mouth. I truly hope that everything comes out soon, I may either eat crow, or finally get rid of this awful taste. Either way, I think it will bring some closure to this entire debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3632644;
    sad but definitely true. I am amazed at the acceptance of this alleged rumor. Should it turn out to be 100% true I would hope that women will support women in condemning this kind of behavior.

I think we all need to wait this one out. People are running on one side or the other taking sides on a just this or that. I think we would all do better waiting it out.

Closed Thread