Closed Thread
Page 20 of 210 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by snowglo;3622780;
    I just saw the interview as well, and I also noticed that he looked very uncomfortable. Saw some eye rolling, fleeting glances..To me he seemed as a guy who is just starting to wake up and see that this thing is for real, and he just doesn't want to be part of this train. I seriously doubt he wants her to be "moving in" in just one month. I just don't. She's definitely is into it. He is starting to get nervous...
    The Ed fans will see the love, the "other" fans will see the uncomfortableness. Only time will tell who is correct.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

I just saw the interview as well, and I also noticed that he looked very uncomfortable. Saw some eye rolling, fleeting glances..To me he seemed as a guy who is just starting to wake up and see that this thing is for real, and he just doesn't want to be part of this train. I seriously doubt he wants her to be "moving in" in just one month. I just don't. She's definitely is into it. He is starting to get nervous...
    He already moved the wedding from 12months to 12 to 18months from when the ATFR was taped. Oh Jilly Bean, good luck!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

From ABC MediaNet - Reminder of the Teleconference

WHAT: Teleconference call with Jillian Harris and Ed,
    to be followed by separate time to talk to Kiptyn and then Reid

WHEN: Wednesday, July 29
    12:30 p.m., ET/11:30 p.m., CT/10:30 a.m., MT/ 9:30 a.m., PT
    Please note special day for this call.

WHO: Jillian Harris, the Bachelorette, made her final decision on last night's season finale. Completely in love, she found her soul mate and best friend in Ed. Take this opportunity to talk to the happily engaged couple about their future together.

Then immediately following that conversation, there will be time to talk first to Kiptyn, who had his heart set on a life with Jillian, and then Reid, about his tumultuous return to capture Jillian's love and the surprise proposal that rocked the season finale.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3622669;
    I agree.....she knew it was Ed from Spain, would be my guess. But I think her very strong feelings for Reid surprised even her.
    Her strong feelings for Reid was pity. she knew what he was going through and she was hurting for him. Just like at the AFRC. she had been living/seeing Ed for 2 months. Ed was waiting to come out. But, she had feelings for Reid. some may say she loved him very much. I will say, yes as a friend like she said herself on tv. Not as a lover, husband, boyfriend etc. As a friend she felt strongly for him.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3622792;
    Yes, it's great to get confirmation about Reid getting a teleconference!

Jill's blog is up and Ed put a special note at the end:

Ed here! I cannot believe the journey that we have experienced over the last few months. But we are having a blast and could not be happier. I want to thank everyone for their support and cheering us on. Jilly and I have been spending so much time together and have an incredible summer planned. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU … for believing in Jilly and supporting her throughout this. She means the world to me and I promise I will take good care of her. We are ready for a wicked life together!

Also saw both interviews and have to say that Ed and Jillian are so cute together! Ed is a class act. Even when asked about Reid several times on GMA, he kept smiling and having a good time. He is very confident in his relationship with Jilly.

I think that most people see it differently with Ed. (Me included)

Jillian seemed very uncomfortable on the couch with Reid last night though. I think it was tough to see him and even harder with the way he reacted to her.

Ok so can we hear this and where?

Thanks for the reminder. I am glad to see they will interview Kiptyn, the Forgotten F2 who became F3. Keep us posted about more interviews coming up, SCC.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by grdale;3622818;
    Ok so can we hear this and where?
    No. Not until tvgrapevine puts it up.

Each media outlet like Etertainment Tonight, NY Post, etc take turns asking like 2 questions and write their columns based on it.

Closed Thread