Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3631065;
    Okay...did anyone read the post from Ed's co-worker that was posted on JU?

Just wondering if it is to be taken seriously, or like everything else in defense of Ed...should be swept under the rug? I am really trying to view all of this objectively....IF he did all of the "sext"...etc, post reality show....than he sucks and needs to just go away. On the flip side, if even part of what this guy says is true....then this could be a pretty legit explanation of why they (the ex GF)would break up, and why he now wants to try to settle down and re-prioritize his life. (With Jill) I know many will argue that this is just lies promoted by ABC or "whoever"...(although the argument yesterday was that ABC was throwing them under the bus and sitting by to watch the irestorm....so why would they bother......)...but is it any different than RS, Jeremy or Wes...or any poster on this board who has posted things that they knew about Ed to be "true". Not one iota of information that has been posted has come from a first person source...(if I am wrong, please let me know.) By first person I mean...any of the multiple girlfriends, Ed, Jill...etc. For this reason only,....I have sat back and tried not to judge others...those I do not know, and those who do not know me. I have been a victim of gossip....and it is no fun. Just saying I wish we could read all of the posts and view them objectively like we do pictures when we are sluething....

I don't understand why people are so quick to believe this post that was written by, supposedly, one of Ed's co-workers. If posters believe that this post is true, then they should also believe that the FORT posters who have been supplying information are true.

We have no concrete proof either way, in defense of Ed or otherwise. I think we will just need to wait and see what next week does or doesn't bring us.

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3629122;
    I thought you were right, even back then. And with every day that has passed since then, I've become more and more convinced.

Drinking, farting and pranking don't bother me at all, as long as only inanimate objects like a Jenga set are harmed in the process. But Jillian is a real person with what I believe are sincere intentions. She doesn't deserve to be pranked. Frankly, when I found out Ed won, I was hoping she was in on the joke. I no longer believe she is, and that really sucks for her.
    Shaking my head.
    I just don't get it.
    Each season the protagonist is getting run over more and more by the Fleiss bus. Human hamburger with tire treads.

Maybe we can do a condiment test on them. Ketchup means pasty(Jason), Mustard means some backbone(Brad) and Kraut means the wild child/bad boy/girl(Ed)
    What are these seemingly intelligent people (the are retreads) thinking they are getting into? Jillian saw first hand what happened to Jason. Did she think she was going to be any different? And why? Doesn't she put her pants on the same way as recent past primaries?
    Yes, I hate to see anyone harshly mistreated.
    But some of the responsibility lies on her own 2 shoulders.
    Ask and you shall receive is Fleiss' moto. This doesn't just apply to having a new wardrobe and personal stylist. Being a part of this show is like selling your soul to the devil.
    Caveat Emptor.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3631074;
    I don't understand why people are so quick to believe this post that was written by, supposedly, one of Ed's co-workers. If posters believe that this post is true, then they should also believe that the FORT posters who have been supplying information are true.

We have no concrete proof either way, in defense of Ed or otherwise. I think we will just need to wait and see what next week does or doesn't bring us.

That is exactly my point. Everyone has been so quick to judge and or defend when there has yet to have been one "first person"...to come forth with anything.....on either side of the argument. I guess thats why I have not been able to understand all of the hostility on this board.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3631078;
    Shaking my head.
    I just don't get it.
    Each season the protagonist is getting run over more and more by the Fleiss bus. Human hamburger with tire treads.

Maybe we can do a condiment test on them. Ketchup means pasty(Jason), Mustard means some backbone(Brad) and Kraut means the wild child/bad boy/girl(Ed)
    What are these seemingly intelligent people (the are retreads) thinking they are getting into? Jillian saw first hand what happened to Jason. Did she think she was going to be any different? And why? Doesn't she put her pants on the same way as recent past primaries?
    Yes, I hate to see anyone harshly mistreated.
    But some of the responsibility lies on her own 2 shoulders.
    Ask and you shall receive is Fleiss' moto. This doesn't just apply to having a new wardrobe and personal stylist. Being a part of this show is like selling your soul to the devil.
    Caveat Emptor.
    Am I dreaming here? Where does Fleiss come in all this? The boards are the ones killing Jillian etc. some people are trusted persons on this board, and I had hoped they were objectional. Jason and Molly were dealt with and judged by these same boards.

FORT Fan

objectional?

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3631095;
    Am I dreaming here? Where does Fleiss come in all this? The boards are the ones killing Jillian etc. some people are trusted persons on this board, and I had hoped they were objectional. Jason and Molly were dealt with and judged by these same boards.
    First, not "everyone" on the boards are "judging" people on the show. For a great many, the show is entertainment and that only. Many could give a flying hoot if Ed dated 3 monkeys and sexted a donkey while doing the show. Maybe that will be the hoop de la being suggested that will come out in the media this week?
    Hmmm--that could be what Fleiss is planning on for next season--sorry if I let the cat out of the bag there, I should have reserved that for the spoiler section.
    Secondly, Fleiss comes into this because the show is his baby and he thrives on the type of drama and angst an "Ed" situation would promote. If not "Ed", Fleiss would have done his dam*edest to find a situation that would have stimulated as much talk and debate as the one presently going on. He is probably rubbing his hands together in glee over this mess.
    JMO.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3631065;
    IF he did all of the "sext"...etc, post reality show....than he sucks and needs to just go away. On the flip side, if even part of what this guy says is true....then this could be a pretty legit explanation of why they (the ex GF)would break up, and why he now wants to try to settle down and re-prioritize his life. (With Jill)
    Both could be true. I don't think they have to be mutually exclusive of one another. He could break up with an ex and still be a cheater.

He and the ex could have been on opposite pages regarding having children. That's a good reason not to marry someone and a valid concern that should be discussed prior to marriage. That makes prefect sense.

He could also have cheated on Jill and if he did he needs to be kicked to the curb pronto. That makes him a bad guy and not worthy of Jill. She can do better.

We need to see what comes out and the time frame involved. Before Chicago I think she might know about and have already dealt with. After Spain and after they were engaged will be a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3631095;
    Of all the things I continually see asserted here, this is the one that kills me the most. Do you really think the boards carry that much clout?

FORT is not responsible for Ed's indiscretions. If any harm comes Jillian's way because of those indiscretions, Ed is the only one to blame. If it turns out that there is no truth to these rumors whatsoever, then Jillian and Ed can laugh about this together.

It also bears noting that many people here are approaching GF-gate from a place of concern for Jillian. Just because people are discussing it doesn't mean they are maliciously trying to "kill Jillian." And as far as I can tell, this story is breaking into the mainstream media completely independently from FORT.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KellyGirls;3631017;
    I just think it's funny that he is publicly expressing his desire to keep it private. Why not privately tell RS that?
    Because Jason is just as big of a publicity whore as RS. Don't try to make sense of it.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3631074;

All of this is very interesting, but why should anyone even bother with a wait and see? What is there to wait and see about? The show is over, it was entertaining, why does it concern us (the viewers and fans of the show) what was or is happening in any of the participants lives? Other than waiting to see if Reid or Jake could possibly be the next bachelor... the rest isn't any of our business, IMO!

Closed Thread