Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3630825;
    I believe that Jason has expressed that he thinks this stuff should be dealt with privately and not out in the public.
    I just think it's funny that he is publicly expressing his desire to keep it private. Why not privately tell RS that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3631011;
    My fear is that Jill, because she will be in a defense mechanism, will rationalize everything presented and will choose to stay w/ Ed. Additionally, from what I see now, I think the only way they will break up is when Ed chooses to break up w/ her.
    Exactly, she's in the "Ed can do no wrong mode", full steam ahead..When she's with him in interviews, her body language is just so different from his..She's really into him. He not so much. I just don't see any love exuding from his being like with Reid.

I agree about Jillian will be in denial. It's like the wife of a cheating husband, who refuses to believe it, even with the rumors, and his behavior. And even when friends try and warn her, she defends him to death. But eventually, she finds out for herself with cold hard facts or catches him in the act of cheating, Now a days, many a cheating husband is caught due to cell phone records, too.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3630825;
    I believe that Jason has expressed that he thinks this stuff should be dealt with privately and not out in the public.
    So Mr. Ditch Your Fiance and Tongue #2 on National TV now thinks things should be dealt with privately? Maybe he is capable of learning from his mistakes!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3631011;
    My fear is that Jill, because she will be in a defense mechanism, will rationalize everything presented and will choose to stay w/ Ed. Additionally, from what I see now, I think the only way they will break up is when Ed chooses to break up w/ her.
    That is Ed's fear as well -- he is most likely dying for HER to dump HIM....so he can get back to his private trysts with his playmates. I have no problem at all with his variety of women AS LONG AS he is honest with each of them about the situation, but feigning an engagement is an embarrassment to both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by beader;3631027;
    So Mr. Ditch Your Fiance and Tongue #2 on National TV now thinks things should be dealt with privately? Maybe he is capable of learning from his mistakes!

LOL! In his defense his tweet said this-

@RealitySteve I hope you have learned from my mistakes, lets keep it private
    about 3 hours ago from web in reply to RealitySteve

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by snowglo;3631006;
    I think that regardless of what comes out next week, sadly Jill is going to stick with her man. IMO, she is too invested in her love for Ed at this point. I believe she'll justify it by saying that was then, this is now. I'm with him now. We're getting married, and he's no longer that person. If the relationship ends, it'll likely be when Ed says OK, game over, I won. I don't want to get married sorry, time to go. Perhaps, I am wrong and he did fall in love with her, for her heart I hope I'm way off. Just my 2 cents.
    What is everyone referring to that is going to come out next week? I can't find the original post? Help! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by amymc11;3631036;
    What is everyone referring to that is going to come out next week? I can't find the original post? Help! Thanks!
    RS apparently has a big story that is going to break "in due time". It is believed that it is confirmation of Ed's girlfriend(s).

FORT Fanatic

Okay...did anyone read the post from Ed's co-worker that was posted on JU?

Just wondering if it is to be taken seriously, or like everything else in defense of Ed...should be swept under the rug? I am really trying to view all of this objectively....IF he did all of the "sext"...etc, post reality show....than he sucks and needs to just go away. On the flip side, if even part of what this guy says is true....then this could be a pretty legit explanation of why they (the ex GF)would break up, and why he now wants to try to settle down and re-prioritize his life. (With Jill) I know many will argue that this is just lies promoted by ABC or "whoever"...(although the argument yesterday was that ABC was throwing them under the bus and sitting by to watch the irestorm....so why would they bother......)...but is it any different than RS, Jeremy or Wes...or any poster on this board who has posted things that they knew about Ed to be "true". Not one iota of information that has been posted has come from a first person source...(if I am wrong, please let me know.) By first person I mean...any of the multiple girlfriends, Ed, Jill...etc. For this reason only,....I have sat back and tried not to judge others...those I do not know, and those who do not know me. I have been a victim of gossip....and it is no fun. Just saying I wish we could read all of the posts and view them objectively like we do pictures when we are sluething....

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3631060;
    RS apparently has a big story that is going to break "in due time". It is believed that it is confirmation of Ed's girlfriend(s).
    Thanks for the update!

Closed Thread