Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3630825;
    I believe that Jason has expressed that he thinks this stuff should be dealt with privately and not out in the public.
    What???? LOL Jason has no idea what dealing with something privately is all about....he chose to break up with Melissa and turn to Molly ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!!!!

Jason is hardly the "poster boy" for appropriate etiquette!!!

On the subject of ringers.

I know it was discussed that totally fake plot lines are too dangerous to leave in hands of non professional actors [or perhaps non professional con artists as the case may be] but yes I watched Rock of Love for the entertainment value. Rock of Love 2 - the winner was Amber and it did appear that she and Bret had an actual relationship post show, they were at least out and about publicly and Amber blogged a lot. And of course they conveniently broke up when Rock of Love 3 was slated to begin filming at the same time of his tour. No hard feelings, they are stilll friends, she was even on Rock of Love 3 giving her opinion on - what - which groupie to pick, but I digress.

I liked Amber but I've always thought she was a ringer from day 1. That she was either a good friend of Bret's or even a girlfriend at that time, maybe even had an acting background, so bring in her, let her pretend to be a contestant, for real drama they made it look like Bret was going to send Amber home the very first show but presto chango Amber is saved. Then that sets her up as the underdog who ends up "winning" [sic] at the end. She was also highly likable so I think most of the viewers were happy even surprised Bret would chose someone sane and intelligent. She played the post show game so perfectly, it seemed almost too perfectly.

Though it was reported that that Richie Sambora had already started Rock of Love 3 but they claimed it was just not working out - something about he didn't have a good screen prescence - but I think he was taking a little trip to rehab. Unless it was going to Bret from the get go and this was just to make it sound like Bret was just stepping in to save the day.
    Last edited by lavender1960; 08-01-2009 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tammi;3630896;
    What???? LOL Jason has no idea what dealing with something privately is all about....he chose to break up with Melissa and turn to Molly ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!!!!

Touche! Of course isn't the real story they had already broken up that was all staged for our "benefit".

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer24;3630880;
    I love TAR!!! I actually submitted an application, made it far into the casting process with my partner, but we got disqualified because she works for a well known movie producer. I'm trying to recruit another one of my friends or my brother to be my new partner!

Gee why would that disqualify her? Very cool anyway Jennifer24, good look on finding a new partner. What about a spurned Bachelor?

FORT Regular

love your post, JoJo...I, too, think Reid needs to move on now. He loved Jillian, however briefly, but there is water under the bridge now and "you can't go back" the magic is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagfan;3630750;
    Especially since this was her SECOND experience with the TB franchise. She went in to this with her eyes wide open.
    She sure did , but I think she ended it with her eyes SHUT. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Tammi;3630896;

Maybe, just maybe he learnt from it and he is trying to protect Jill?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3630931;
    She sure did , but I think she ended it with her eyes SHUT. JMO
    She did indeed. Reason why I hesitate for Reid to take the gig of being the next bach. It's just too unpredictable what they will turn you to. Nevertheless, I still like Jillian and I am praying for her well being bad choice or not.

I think that regardless of what comes out next week, sadly Jill is going to stick with her man. IMO, she is too invested in her love for Ed at this point. I believe she'll justify it by saying that was then, this is now. I'm with him now. We're getting married, and he's no longer that person. If the relationship ends, it'll likely be when Ed says OK, game over, I won. I don't want to get married sorry, time to go. Perhaps, I am wrong and he did fall in love with her, for her heart I hope I'm way off. Just my 2 cents.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by snowglo;3631006;
    I think that regardless of what comes out next week, sadly Jill is going to stick with her man. IMO, she is too invested in her love for Ed at this point. I believe she'll justify it by saying that was then, this is now. I'm with him now. We're getting married, and he's no longer that person. If the relationship ends, it'll likely be when Ed says OK, game over, I won. I don't want to get married sorry, time to go. Perhaps, I am wrong and he did fall in love with her, for her heart I hope I'm way off. Just my 2 cents.
    My fear is that Jill, because she will be in a defense mechanism, will rationalize everything presented and will choose to stay w/ Ed. Additionally, from what I see now, I think the only way they will break up is when Ed chooses to break up w/ her.

Closed Thread