Closed Thread
Page 18 of 210 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by alphagamman;3622630;
    I saw it too and feel the same way!! He again had almost zero eye contact...he kept looking up and away...very strange. Also, a couple of things that were said were just uncomfortable. When asked if Jillian was moving to Chicago and if they were getting married, Ed replied that Jillian was coming and then Jillian interjected that she was MOVING there, like she had to emphasize it was real, IMO.
    Also, when someone asked her about what it was like when Reid came back, she said that she HAS feelings and then quickly changed and said HAD...very interesting.
    I just don't get them as a couple and if it lasts I'll be the 1st to say that I was wrong!!
    I am with you on that note!...I think, as someone else posted, that Jillian is more in love with Ed, than he is with her. I have said from the beginning Jillian is the "flavor of the week" for Ed, as soon as the new flavor is announced he will be licking the new cone!

FORT Fanatic

Ed did look very uncomfortable during that interview, he fidgeted constantly and did the eye thing, but to give the devil his due, he had to have been pretty nervous because of all the rumors and even knowing that many fans have not been on board with him. It could be a simple case of camera shy, or, he's having trouble playing the role. Did notice that the marriage time line has now moved from 12 months to 12 to 18 months. Thing I keep in mind is that every single couple makes it look like the real thing in post show interviews no matter how unlikely. They can be very convincing. Time will tell.

Well I guess they're doing the ABC PR tour. Are on Regis and Kelly right now!

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57;3622642;
    Well I guess they're doing the ABC PR tour. Are on Regis and Kelly right now!
    From what I read, that's their only other appearance. There's supposed to ba a teleconference. I wonder if Reid is going to have one too as well as Kiptyn?

Quote Originally Posted by annabanana2;3622639;
    Ed did look very uncomfortable during that interview, he fidgeted constantly and did the eye thing, but to give the devil his due, he had to have been pretty nervous because of all the rumors and even knowing that many fans have not been on board with him. It could be a simple case of camera shy, or, he's having trouble playing the role. Did notice that the marriage time line has now moved from 12 months to 12 to 18 months. Thing I keep in mind is that every single couple makes it look like the real thing in post show interviews no matter how unlikely. They can be very convincing. Time will tell.
    And don't forget Deanna and Jesse. They were making out all over the place, and had set a wedding date. Toured the country, moving in blah, blah. Then, poof the old dump in the baggage claim!
    ITA she is more into Ed than he is into her. Time will tell.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;3621329;
    OMG, Did you see what I saw on a tv program about 15 minutes ago. Jillian admitted to producers that she loved Reid when he came back to propose and producers didn't know who she would pick but she stuck to her guns and picked Ed.
    In her earliest interviews which came out shortly after the FRC when she still wasn't committing to whether she had chosen anyone, she nevertheless said that she knew several days (almost a week) what she was going to do.

We tried our best to decipher what that meant. If we look at the F1 and that statement at face value, then we have to say that she knew several days in advance that she was going to choose Ed.
    She said almost a week. She went on to discuss that it wasn't like it is with some of them where it appears like they go back and forth the night before or that day and have trouble making a decision.

It seems to me that she has answered this question before it was even asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3622657;
    In her earliest interviews which came out shortly after the FRC when she still wasn't committing to whether she had chosen anyone, she nevertheless said that she knew several days (almost a week) what she was going to do.

We tried our best to decipher what that meant. If we look at the F1 and that statement at face value, then we have to say that she knew several days in advance that she was going to choose Ed.
    She said almost a week. She went on to discuss that it wasn't like it is with some of them where it appears like they go back and forth the night before or that day and have trouble making a decision.

I agree.....she knew it was Ed from Spain, would be my guess. But I think her very strong feelings for Reid surprised even her.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3622657;

I agree. It seems to me that it was in Maui on that boat that she made her choice. She saw him last of the three guys. I think the remainder of the time was just making sure - he had to pass the parents' test.

I noticed that she called Ed "Mr Invisible" in her People blog today.

I thought it was very weird and disgusting that Chris was prompting Jillian to pick Ed after Reid proposed to her and she was supposedly confused. In other words, follow the script, Jillian! Chris used to be in the background, but lately he is like the guy directing the show and keeping them on track if they get off of it. If there ever was spontaneity on this show, it appears to be gone forever now! Looking back I'm wondering if DeAnna was forced to pick Jesse and Jason was forced to pick Melissa in order to keep to the scripted story line.

FORT Newbie

I watched them on both GMA and Regis - they were adorable together! Ed is very much in love with Jillian, and she with him. Ed seemed pretty comfortable on TV, but I bet they will be happy to just get on with their life together. I wish them the best - they are the best couple ever!

Closed Thread