Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3629891;
    We heard Jillian say that that she was moving to Chicago in September.
    With all the talk of the past girlfriends, is it possible that Ed knew this was coming down or at least suspected it? Is this why Jillian came on down to Chicago with him now instead of waiting?
    The assumption is that Jillian does not know what is involved. What if Jillian does know, and Jillian is here as support?
    I'm pretty sure Jillian and Ed are more than aware of all the rumours and speculation. She said that she would read all of the blogs and go onto different forums and get quite upset at all of the hateful messages. Ed would tell her "Babe, you've got to stop reading that stuff, it's not good for you". Now, some here are going to say - oh, he just doesn't want her to hear more of the 'truth'. Maybe he just doesn't want her to be hurt by more rumours and speculation.

I do think that they perhaps went to Chicago earlier than they had planned to present a 'united front'. If he was afraid of things in Chicago he could probably have come up with some reason for delaying her visit there.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

I'm sure this has been discussed, but I'm just not sure what Ed gets out of this whole situation. How would he benefit at all? He doesn't seem to like the spotlight, so the 15 minutes of fame isn't what he is after, he seems well off so why would he need money? Something just doesn't add up.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3629925;
    I'm sure this has been discussed, but I'm just not sure what Ed gets out of this whole situation. How would he benefit at all? He doesn't seem to like the spotlight, so the 15 minutes of fame isn't what he is after, he seems well off so why would he need money? Something just doesn't add up.
    IF there is proof and show knows it they could have made a deal not to expose him and give him a Wes edit. He might have agreed knowing this could potentially cause a ton of pain and embarassment for family, women, friends, etc. What he might not have banked on is the info getting out regardless. I still think if there is a leak ABC is behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3629891;
    We heard Jillian say that that she was moving to Chicago in September.
    With all the talk of the past girlfriends, is it possible that Ed knew this was coming down or at least suspected it? Is this why Jillian came on down to Chicago with him now instead of waiting?
    The assumption is that Jillian does not know what is involved. What if Jillian does know, and Jillian is here as support?
    I would assume she knows everything and is fine with everything and is currently in Chicago to both show the media that she's with him and supports him and to keep an eye on her boyfriend.

She's said she read all the blogs and the forums and RS, so she clearly knows what's up and although I think she's pretty whipped and subservient to Ed, she's not that much of a moron as to just not ask him about any of this and pretended this isn't happening. I'm assuming she's asked, he's told her (either the truth or lies) and she's accepted it and it doesn't matter to her what actually went down.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Sorry to interrupt the Ed discussion, but ....
    Any Graham (from Deanna's season) fans here?
    Apparently he and Kiptyn are following each other and tweeting to each other. A poster asked Graham if he's interested in doing a charity event for kids with Kip, and he said he's in!! If that's the case, that will be great; something positive coming out from this stupid show.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Except what Bettany is alleging is that this stuff carried on after Ed was supposedly a happily engaged man and I can't believe that is going to be as easy to swallow as the other stuff. For all we know someone had to make yet another instalment of the confession and there will be an E.D. repeat tonight.

I knew Jillian should have insisted that boy should move to Vancouver.

Wasn't Reid the only one who at least didn't say no to the idea?
    Last edited by lavender1960; 08-01-2009 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3629925;
    I agree. I have thought this all along. He doesn't really benefit at all from any of this.

Also, I have to say that for me the timing of all this is a bit suspicious. It seems like these so called girlfriends waited to speak up until they could get the most attention and/or money for their story. I mean if they were just doing if for the greater good, they could have released a statement a long time ago similar to the one Laurel released.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3629937;
    Apparently he and Kiptyn are following each other and tweeting to each other. A poster asked Graham if he's interested in doing a charity event for kids with Kip, and he said he's in!! If that's the case, that will be great; something positive coming out from this stupid show.
    Wow, if the event is held at the beach, on a really hot day, they'll get lots and lots of attention (hopefully with contributions to the charity).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3629937;
    I love Graham! I was so happy to see his charity supporting International Justice Mission. I will be doing a fellowship with IJM beginning in January.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3629944;
    Wow, if the event is held at the beach, on a really hot day, they'll get lots and lots of attention (hopefully with contributions to the charity).
    This is Graham's tweet:

im in....i gotta get a hold of him and we'll do something for a specific kids chairity and BLOW it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come one down to San Diego, Graham!! I will be your personal tour guide, lol
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Closed Thread