Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by lucky181;3629864;
    Here's the link to Bethany's work photo. It takes a few seconds to load.

Manifest
    Pretty girl! Very much a Jill-type, too.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer24;3629855;
    LOL! Yes, I get it! I really just disliked Natalie and can't imagine those two together. Good on them if they are happy though.
    In the scheme of things, she's harmless.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3629800;
    I think Ed cares about how all this might affect his career.

However, I think he cares little, if any at all, about how any of us or any people writing on any message boards think of him.
    How can I say that? In one of her interviews, Jillian mentioned that she read not only the comments on her blog but also most of the other things that were out there. She commented that Ed told her she ought to forget about reading all of the stuff that was out there.

This is a man who has walked his own path regardless of what others may think for 30 years. He is not suddenly going to become concerned with what he would most surely conceive as negative, critical thoughts from anonymous bloggers.
    It may make us feel better to express our feelings, but personally I think it is going to have zero impact upon him.

I feel Jillian knew about it and thought she could handle it, but her young mind just don't really know but it will help her get a little more wise. she won't so easily be able to dismiss it. Ed just don't give a crap, he's just going to be Ed and perhaps he's the one that thinks he's got Jillian wrapped around his fingers or he could care less if she did leave him, he's got so many faithful fans.

Originally Posted by bamabrain
    I completely agree. And I'm all for expressing one's individuality. However, it's been my experience in life that as one grows older and wiser (if the two coincide) and if one has a heart, then one begins to examine what consequences his/her behavior has on others. And thus one does begin to care what others think--at least those in one's close circle of friends and family.
    So wise! I don't care what you tell yourself, it will still bother you. Moving to Chicago isn't going to help.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3629840;
    He seems serious with Jill. She's already moved in it appears so maybe she has changed or is changing some of his manwhorish ways? I doubt he's ever going to be the perfect husband to her and will never stray but he might be well on his way to changing his very worst qualities?
    We heard Jillian say that that she was moving to Chicago in September.
    With all the talk of the past girlfriends, is it possible that Ed knew this was coming down or at least suspected it? Is this why Jillian came on down to Chicago with him now instead of waiting?
    The assumption is that Jillian does not know what is involved. What if Jillian does know, and Jillian is here as support?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3629650;
    While I have sympathy for what Bethany and Jillian (Lindsey) will endure over the next few weeks, and yes - even ED........ I can't help but think "What was he thinking!!!!!!" He is not 21 and in college........ he owns a company and has been living a good life for probably 10 years now. If he had ended it in Spain great, but no - he has been text and phoning these gals (possibly more then just Bethany) for weeks now.

There is something wrong with this, and I do not regret it coming out if it leads to his growth and maturity.
    Very sorry for all the ladies in Ed's life.
    I'm kinda on the same page as you....

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky181;3629864;
    Here's the link to Bethany's work photo. It takes a few seconds to load.

Manifest
    THANK YOU!!! yes she is a pretty girl but I wouldn't say prettier than Jillian. (I would actually say Jill is the prettier of the two).

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3629778;
    If (big IF) Jillian and TPTB already knew that there was potentially a PR storm brewing on the horizon, I wonder why they didn't address it at the ATFR? Chris could have mentioned something about the rumors, and Ed and Jillian could say something, anything to refute it. They wouldn't even have to give any details, just say something like, "We as a couple have already discussed the rumors and have resolved them and are at peace with our relationship as a couple." They could have killed the rumors before they even became "public knowledge".
    Look at Hugh Grant when he was caught in that rather embarrassing situation, he fessed right up to it publicly, was appropriately charming and apologetic on which talk show was it now and the whole thing blew over, with the media, I don't think it blew over with Liz that quickly, that was the beginning of the end, though they were together for a good while after but this is considered great PR precedent.

Of course Ed has an ulterior motive for telling Jillian not to read the blogs, just in case he has not been 100 per cent forthcoming.

However yes I think it would be best not to read this stuff though it would be hard not to.

FORT Fogey

I don't think show wants anything to do with the rumors or a leak even if I think they could very well be behind it. They will never want anyone knowing they knew and were complicit in what went down. They will say, "No comment" and feign innocence until the cows come home.

[/QUOTE]It's not like Reid didn't warn us in his "Diaries of the Departed". He said a month, 2 months tops, Ed (bleep, bleep, bleep). I would love to know what was bleeped out.[/QUOTE]

This is one of a long list of questions I would have asked Reid if given the opportunity. Not that he would answer honestly anyways.

Closed Thread