Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

I think Ed cares about how all this might affect his career.

However, I think he cares little, if any at all, about how any of us or any people writing on any message boards think of him.
    How can I say that? In one of her interviews, Jillian mentioned that she read not only the comments on her blog but also most of the other things that were out there. She commented that Ed told her she ought to forget about reading all of the stuff that was out there.

This is a man who has walked his own path regardless of what others may think for 30 years. He is not suddenly going to become concerned with what he would most surely conceive as negative, critical thoughts from anonymous bloggers.
    It may make us feel better to express our feelings, but personally I think it is going to have zero impact upon him.

addison h.

not to bug - but what pics are you guys seeing of Ed's (now infamous) g-friends? I'm still only finding the windows live one of Bethany and I haven't seen one of Lindsey anywhere!

(I wish we could see what Reid's exes look like )

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer24;3629793;
    No kidding. Maybe Mike likes bears????
    Didn't he tell Jillian that while he didn't make a lot of money he'd take care of her? If that's the case then Natalie probably won't be too happy with him - wasn't she rather high maintainence (sp?)? (I should really download the spell check from this site.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3629799;
    Anything new in Jedgate in the last 6 hours or so? Any updates are appreciated...

Hi. My name is thetinydancer and I have a problem.
    It's okay. I'm developing a patch. I'll fast-track you in the trial.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3629801;
    not to bug - but what pics are you guys seeing of Ed's (now infamous) g-friends? I'm still only finding the windows live one of Bethany and I haven't seen one of Lindsey anywhere!

(I wish we could see what Reid's exes look like )
    I think you can click on Lindsey's Windows Live account from Ed's. It should say somewhere on his page that he was added to Lindsey's network or something. Click on her name.

I haven't seen any pictures of either of those girls aside from the tiny Live account ones.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3629768;
    I fail to see how anyone but Ed can be blamed for what's to come. If Jillian is blindsided by news of the GFs, then Ed is responsible for that hurt. If Jillian already knows about the GFs, then this news won't hurt her. If she knew all along about the GFs and is now humiliated that the world knows that fact, then unfortunately she'll have to own that. That's the result of participating in a public decision making process.
    Exactly.

Ed held all the cards. He made his own choices.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3629807;
    Didn't he tell Jillian that while he didn't make a lot of money he'd take care of her? If that's the case then Natalie probably won't be too happy with him - wasn't she rather high maintainence (sp?)? (I should really download the spell check from this site.
    Oh yeah, I thought Natalie was very high maintenance! Oh my goodness, I'm just remembering that conversation she had with Jason.

Jason: "So, what else do you like?"
    Nat: "Hmm, well I like bears."
    Jason: "Really, any specific type?"
    Nat: "Polar bears, Koala bears, any type of bears, I just like bears."

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3629800;
    It may make us feel better to express our feelings, but personally I think it is going to have zero impact upon him.
    I completely agree. And I'm all for expressing one's individuality. However, it's been my experience in life that as one grows older and wiser (if the two coincide) and if one has a heart, then one begins to examine what consequences his/her behavior has on others. And thus one does begin to care what others think--at least those in one's close circle of friends and family.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3629809;
    It's okay. I'm developing a patch. I'll fast-track you in the trial.
    Thank you. I need it badly. Its almost a week after the finale and I'm still glued to these boards.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3629823;
    I completely agree. And I'm all for expressing one's individuality. However, it's been my experience in life that as one grows older and wiser (if the two coincide) and if one has a heart, then one begins to examine what consequences his/her behavior has on others. And thus one does begin to care what others think--at least those in one's close circle of friends and family.
    Perhaps he will yet have an epiphany from all of this?

Closed Thread