Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3629768;
    I fail to see how anyone but Ed can be blamed for what's to come. If Jillian is blindsided by news of the GFs, then Ed is responsible for that hurt. If Jillian already knows about the GFs, then this news won't hurt her. If she knew all along about the GFs and is now humiliated that the world knows that fact, then unfortunately she'll have to own that. That's the result of participating in a public decision making process.
    If (big IF) Jillian and TPTB already knew that there was potentially a PR storm brewing on the horizon, I wonder why they didn't address it at the ATFR? Chris could have mentioned something about the rumors, and Ed and Jillian could say something, anything to refute it. They wouldn't even have to give any details, just say something like, "We as a couple have already discussed the rumors and have resolved them and are at peace with our relationship as a couple." They could have killed the rumors before they even became "public knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3629773;
    That totally grosses me out. Natalie? Oh, Mike.
    He must have told her that she was "a good catch" and I'm sure she responded, "I know."
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3629751;
    You know he'd get three letters in and say, "I've gone as far as I can possibly go with this word. Click, click, click, click, click, click."
    Your avatar might be my favorite...and that's saying something b/c there are so many good ones out there! He just looks so freakin cute!!

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3629751;
    You know he'd get three letters in and say, "I've gone as far as I can possibly go with this word. Click, click, click, click, click, click."

Omg, this gave me a good laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3629768;
    I fail to see how anyone but Ed can be blamed for what's to come. If Jillian is blindsided by news of the GFs, then Ed is responsible for that hurt. If Jillian already knows about the GFs, then this news won't hurt her. If she knew all along about the GFs and is now humiliated that the world knows that fact, then unfortunately she'll have to own that. That's the result of participating in a public decision making process.
    What if all of the breakups happened prior to the show? Then who is to blame for what is happening now?

Or, if when he left in April, he made sure the girlfriends knew it was over and never sent any texts while in Spain? I can't understand why, if he was texting girls prior to his leaving in April the producers would allow him back without making sure he had absolutely no means of communciation.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer24;3629786;

Omg, this gave me a good laugh!
    Me, too. But I"m still trying figure out which three letters he'd get.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3629773;
    That totally grosses me out. Natalie? Oh, Mike.
    No kidding. Maybe Mike likes bears????

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3629782;
    He must have told her that she was "a good catch" and I'm sure she responded, "I know."
    He then spent the night trying to explain it to her "no... see... 'cause I own a baseball camp... and I threw a baseball at you... and you... you know... caught it... get it? catch? you caught it?" "wait. like. what?!??" "you 'caugh'... nevermind"

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3629699;
    Didn't Jillian say they had the GF conversation in Hawaii? Either Ed didn't tell her the whole truth, or he did tell her and she didn't care.
    Does Ed really come off as the kind of guy who would tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Anything new in Jedgate in the last 6 hours or so? Any updates are appreciated...

Hi. My name is thetinydancer and I have a problem.

Closed Thread