Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3629752;
    It is sickening, and sad for her and the families of these people involved, its dishearting to see, how many people are basking in this downfall, there is much heartache and humiliation on the horizon. not to mention careers to be lost. None of this is necessary, this is not the way the whole situation should have been handled. True or False or somewhere in the middle it will be to late the damage has been done. I hope everyone sleeps well tonight
    If Ed (and Jill by association) experience career problems or personal problems it's not because of the media but because of Ed. At the minimum, he shouldn't have been sexting random girls while in Spain and trying to pursue Jill. At the maximum, he shouldn't have signed up for this show knowing how badly he could have gotten edited and knowing his own personal relationship drama.

It's unfortunate this mess will hurt Jill but that's entirely on Ed's shoulders, not the media's, not RS' and most certainly not Jeremy's.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3629196;
    But there is no way to authenticate text messages forwarded to email in that they are entirely editable.

Moreover, you cannot download your text messages to a file, you can not go to your mobile company web site and print them out, and if you ask your mobile company for a print out, you will be told certainly with a court order.
    Nope...you can get a print out or record of all your text messages sent/received w/in 30 days. After that, yes, you need a court order. I know this as fact with my carrier cuz I had a threatening text I wanted a record of that was sent to one of my sons.

It is sickening, and sad for her and the families of these people involved, its dishearting to see, how many people are basking in this downfall, there is much heartache and humiliation on the horizon. not to mention careers to be lost. None of this is necessary, this is not the way the whole situation should have been handled. True or False or somewhere in the middle it will be to late the damage has been done. I hope everyone sleeps well tonight
    I feel very badly for anyone victimized by anyone's dishonesty.

However, the whole premise of this message board is that the show and the internet open one up to publicity of one's private life. As jlccaz says, it's exhibitionism and voyeurism. When I close my eyes (finally) to sleep, I have sweet dreams--no guilty conscience here.
    Last edited by bamabrain; 07-31-2009 at 11:17 PM.

More Bachelor/ette hookups. EOnline reports that Jill and Ed had dinner in Chicago with new couple, Natalie (dumped in Vegas) Getz and Mike (Speedo) Steinberg. When will it end?

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3629760;
    More Bachelor/ette hookups. EOnline reports that Jill and Ed had dinner in Chicago with new couple, Natalie (dumped in Vegas) Getz and Mike (Speedo) Steinberg. When will it end?
    hahaha - that kind of grossed me out to

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3629760;
    There's a picture of the four posted on the Ed thread.

I fail to see how anyone but Ed can be blamed for what's to come. If Jillian is blindsided by news of the GFs, then Ed is responsible for that hurt. If Jillian already knows about the GFs, then this news won't hurt her. If she knew all along about the GFs and is now humiliated that the world knows that fact, then unfortunately she'll have to own that. That's the result of participating in a public decision making process.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lolanator;3628888;
    Dumb question: If any of these rumors are true about Ed and other girls, why on earth come back on the show? He was officially out of the running and could have went on with his life. I'm trying to get what Ed's motivations would be. Did he really think he could get away this in such a public relationship? And if so, why would he want to? The only rationale to return would be that he must have really wanted Jillian, right?
    I have wondered if Jill basically demanded (for lack of a better word) that Ed come back. Or maybe she was so shook up that he left, she couldn't continue on. Didn't she just about burn her room down that evening. Perhaps Ed was 'convinced' by the producers to come back. You come back finish the show, we don't bring up the girlfriends. Or they could have said you come back and do the show or we WILL bring up the girlfriends. Anything is possible. TPTB had to have a finish for the show with an engagement. Maybe they didn't care how they got it.

Edit to add: I am way behind on my posts and I think that some of you may have suggested the same thing I just did...sorry for the repeat

Or maybe Jill just simply doesn't care about the girlfriends. I think she is very happy and much in love, but I don't know about Ed. I didn't know anything about Ed before Jill let Reid go. It was then I started reading the spoilers. My first impression of Ed is still the same. I just never trusted him. Something about him was off to me. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3629764;
    hahaha - that kind of grossed me out to
    That totally grosses me out. Natalie? Oh, Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3629272;
    I wasn't referring to Cheeky - I was primarily referring to Bluefrog who has admitted to being a close friend of Lindseys. Lindsey knew by the end of April or beginning of May that Ed had, indeed, returned to the show. So, why wait until the middle of June before posting anything at all about his 'cheating'???? If she truly wanted to 'save Jillian from making a mistake' then why wait until filming was finished and Jillian had chosen Ed?
    How can you claim "lindsey" came out with the information to "save jillian"? According to multiple sources, RS who has reached out to her repeatedly included, have stated she is not saying a word. A friend of hers is the person who passed on the message.

Remember last season how the Melissa/Jason emails got out? Melissa sent it to a very close friend of hers. That friend sent the email to her mother. Her mother showed a coworker. Be realistic here. Lets say all of this is true about Ed and you are Lindsey. Wouldn't you discuss this with your friends/loved ones?

I sure as hell would!

Closed Thread