Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3629710;
    Now thinking that TPTP left in Jilly saying " he better not F&^**&^ dissapoint me for their own comedic relief of things they knew to come...
    I can't help but agree.

Somewhere, Wes is trying to spell schadenfreude.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3629710;
    Now thinking that TPTP left in Jilly saying " he better not F&^**&^ dissapoint me for their own comedic relief of things they knew to come...

OMG! You're so right. This wouldn't surprise me at all.

BTW, I wonder what Ed's employer will think of all this if truly does hit MSM next week.

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3629723;
    I can't help but agree.

Somewhere, Wes is trying to spell schadenfreude.
    I wish you hadn't just done all the work for him - you know trying to figure that out would've kept him busy (and out of sight) for at least the next few weeks

I'm starting to get scared for Jillian....I don't know, I just have this awful uneasy feeling about the whole thing. Sad.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3629650;
    While I have sympathy for what Bethany and Jillian (Lindsey) will endure over the next few weeks, and yes - even ED........ I can't help but think "What was he thinking!!!!!!" He is not 21 and in college........ he owns a company and has been living a good life for probably 10 years now. If he had ended it in Spain great, but no - he has been text and phoning these gals (possibly more then just Bethany) for weeks now.

There is something wrong with this, and I do not regret it coming out if it leads to his growth and maturity.
    Very sorry for all the ladies in Ed's life.
    I agree. That's what I was trying to indicate when I posted the below on 6 July. Of course soon we'll apparently see some sexts, which just might warrant a morality charge in my book and which may present evidence of virtual if not literal infidelity. But when those first pictures of drunken Ed surfaced (see my avatar) I thought then that that was just not a smart thing for an IT professional to do.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3629626;
    I agree; I'm by no means the morality police.
    I also know firsthand that IT savvy professionals aren't boring. I just meant it wasn't too IT savvy or professional to have the photos online. And they do indicate a different Ed than the one who's being edited on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by melrose place;3629721;
    Sorry but I am defending my dual citizenship. Some are willing to throw Bethany under the bus, but mostly the JED fans there are saying that there is not enough evidence without actual information. Also, many are worried for Jill since she appears to be in love with Ed. I still maintain that the other site has been more respectful of those supporting Reid, than on this site of those seeing the love story with Ed.
    I would agree with this, but it's not quite a parallel situation. With so much dirt floating around regarding Ed, and little to nothing on Reid, I think many Reid fans were also concerned for Jill's well-being if she chose Ed. Harder to be respectful if you believe the guy's a creep.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3629733;
    But when those first pictures of drunken Ed surfaced (see my avatar) I thought then that that was just not a smart thing for an IT professional to do.
    Ah! I never was totally sure whether that was drunken Ed or don't make eye contact Ed.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3629740;
    Ah! I never was totally sure whether that was drunken Ed or don't make eye contact Ed.
    Probably both-and/ not either-or.

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3629727;
    I wish you hadn't just done all the work for him - you know trying to figure that out would've kept him busy (and out of sight) for at least the next few weeks
    You know he'd get three letters in and say, "I've gone as far as I can possibly go with this word. Click, click, click, click, click, click."
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3629732;
    I'm starting to get scared for Jillian....I don't know, I just have this awful uneasy feeling about the whole thing. Sad.
    It is sickening, and sad for her and the families of these people involved, its dishearting to see, how many people are basking in this downfall, there is much heartache and humiliation on the horizon. not to mention careers to be lost. None of this is necessary, this is not the way the whole situation should have been handled. True or False or somewhere in the middle it will be to late the damage has been done. I hope everyone sleeps well tonight

Closed Thread