Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

[QUOTE=sunshine08;3629632;]
    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3629622;

Virginia?! Thats where I am, maybe I'll run into her, lol. Love that girl like woah, glad she's happy... hopefully the same will happen for reid
    I'm afraid you won't. Her last tweet says "I'm HOME!"

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3629409;
    I guess the ABC intern who lurks on this board clued them in.
    And.......people on the motherboard were emailing ABC because they were angry they couldn't watch the shows they missed.

Wow, I can't believe how much Bethany and Jillian look alike, at least from that picture of Bethany. I will say this, no matter what comes down the pike, Ed is the one that set everything in motion and the blame is squarely on him. I can't believe that someone in the field of IT wouldn't think his actions would be exposed and innocent people would be caught in the crossfire. How dumb is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3629484;
    I'm leaning towards this scenario more and more as well. Sdl has said himself that production was scrambling to make a love story out of this mess. I can't imagine that they thought Ed would actually be F1, and knowing of the gf's back home, the texts, and how disliked he was as an individual... they had to come up with a plan. Coaxing Reid back benefited two-fold... a BIG twist, and the possibility that confident and cocky Ed would be sent packing or so they hoped. Even in CH blog he still talks about the connection and unresolved feelings that Jillian and Reid have. I thought he stated that he talked with her 20 minutes, and it took an hour for her to let Reid go the second time ~ and sobbed when he left. This may be my own way to rationalize someone NOT telling Jillian the truth about Ed, but I think they thought she'd see him for the man he truly is.
    And, I think this shows what a smooth talker Ed really is

Took a gander over at "the other site." It's interesting that the very Jed-heads who accused Ed critics of being callous and sick, have no problem at all slandering Bethany.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3629681;
    Wow, I can't believe how much Bethany and Jillian look alike, at least from that picture of Bethany. I will say this, no matter what comes down the pike, Ed is the one that set everything in motion and the blame is squarely on him. I can't believe that someone in the field of IT wouldn't think his actions would be exposed and innocent people would be caught in the crossfire. How dumb is that?
    I noticed that too. Jill may not have been Reid's type but she's clearly Ed's.

I'm just hoping that he stopped sexting in Spain and has been only with Jilly since then. Even if the rumors are true and he does sleep around on her, I feel like Jill is the type to not care if it's not obvious and he still provides her with what she needs in their relationship. Sad but true.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3629645;
    So the story is spreading slowly... but it is spreading. Now picked up by gossip sites "hollyscoop" and the "examiner". I'm thinking the others are holding off to get the information backed up on their own/to release it on a better (more highly "traffic-ed") night
    Examiner is to journalism as crayons are to my laptop. Not that that makes it false information, it just makes it incredibly painful to read.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

addison h.

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/u...arris-ed-1.jpg

have we discussed this outfit yet?

(meaning, it looks like that ABC stylist must've been working overtime this season)

here's the link if I posted that "copy" wrong:

Ed Swiderski Still Texting Ex Girlfriend Bethany Steffen - CelebGlitz

further edit - I never link ANYTHING because I'm never sure what the rules are - if I did that wrong please let me know and I'll take it down or please take it down for me - THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3629689;
    Took a gander over at "the other site." It's interesting that they very Jed-heads who accused Ed critics of being callous and sick, have no problem at all slandering Bethany.
    What? Does this mean you don't think she's a nasty tramp? [Reid]Interesting[/Reid]
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Didn't Jillian say they had the GF conversation in Hawaii? Either Ed didn't tell her the whole truth, or he did tell her and she didn't care.

Closed Thread