Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3629587;
    And when she mocked him with the statues. And when they bantered over everything as equals. They were such a fun relationship....
    I thought what she said in the helicopter was hilarious. When the pilot said he was a flying pastor who did aerial weddings, Jill said "Are you serious? Let's get this (bleep) done, Reid". That was so funny.

addison h.

So the story is spreading slowly... but it is spreading. Now picked up by gossip sites "hollyscoop" and the "examiner". I'm thinking the others are holding off to get the information backed up on their own/to release it on a better (more highly "traffic-ed") night

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3629588;
    And I can see your point for a couple of different reasons. They could have used his return simply to drum up support for him to be the next bachelor, which would be a win/win for them, and if they are truly evil, they could have planned his return for drama only. If for drama only, I think Reid is smart enough to figure that one out, and in that case, he would turn down their offer.
    I'm not sure what I believe TPTB's agenda is but I do think it's worth remembering that we saw only what they decided to show of the conversation between CH and J. CH may have had a lot more to say about her relationship with Reid, but as I believe he noted in one of his blog entries, she is a very stubborn woman. So regardless of what else CH may have said to her, they showed him pushing her towards Ed because by that point that, they knew how the story was going to end, and they were basically giving us support documentation.

While I have sympathy for what Bethany and Jillian (Lindsey) will endure over the next few weeks, and yes - even ED........ I can't help but think "What was he thinking!!!!!!" He is not 21 and in college........ he owns a company and has been living a good life for probably 10 years now. If he had ended it in Spain great, but no - he has been text and phoning these gals (possibly more then just Bethany) for weeks now.

There is something wrong with this, and I do not regret it coming out if it leads to his growth and maturity.
    Very sorry for all the ladies in Ed's life.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3629633;
    Just read this on the Relationship thread, from an interview with the two of them. It gives the impression she knew he was leaving temporarily.
    taking time off from work to do the show- not leave the show

Quote Originally Posted by walkerke;3629648;
    I'm not sure what I believe TPTB's agenda is but I do think it's worth remembering that we saw only what they decided to show of the conversation between CH and J. CH may have had a lot more to say about her relationship with Reid, but as I believe he noted in one of his blog entries, she is a very stubborn woman. So regardless of what else CH may have said to her, they showed him pushing her towards Ed because by that point that, they knew how the story was going to end, and they were basically giving us support documentation.
    In all honesty, I think TPTB were scared she was going to pick Reid. If you remember correctly, they gave Ed a good edit at the meet and greet and then they didn't show Reid at all that night. They showed this episode before them meeting the parents and before her picking someone. Ed and Kip were F2, and they edited them both well in that first episode. I think they knew how they were going to edit them all already as they already edited the first episode so I really felt like they didn't want her to change her mind. Just my opinion of course
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3629330;
    Count me in with that group of old-time FORTers. Experience has taught us that this is ALL Fleiss, etc. cares about. Also that things are NEVER what they seem. This is how we can watch, but not get involved. The romance has been beaten out of us and we finally got it.
    Exactly what I said in the Ed thread. I'm another "old FORTer" whose been on these threads since Trista's show. I no longer get involved, I watch mostly to snark.

How could he not have any idea how long he'd be gone from work? It would be however long the filming schedule was...or less. Unless he was relatively confident he'd get booted early.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3629650;
    While I have sympathy for what Bethany and Jillian (Lindsey) will endure over the next few weeks, and yes - even ED........ I can't help but think "What was he thinking!!!!!!" He is not 21 and in college........ he owns a company and has been living a good life for probably 10 years now. If he had ended it in Spain great, but no - he has been text and phoning these gals (possibly more then just Bethany) for weeks now.

There is something wrong with this, and I do not regret it coming out if it leads to his growth and maturity.
    Yeah, I truly have no idea what he is thinking right now and why he thought he could get away with this knowing that he's going to be famous for a bit? I hope for Jill's sake this isn't true but yeah, I somehow doubt that.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3629650;

If it is really true, then Ed has a serious problem/disorder, almost like an addiction of sorts. It is really sad that a man who seems to have so much going for him is risking his reputation for some cheap thrills, not to mention so callous and dismissive of others, but people like this can't help themselves. Again, IF it is true.

Closed Thread