Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3629584;
    Google "Radaronline bachelorette" and it's the first link. Basically confirms what our FORTers told us months ago- he was and is "sex"ting some chick named Bethany who he dated before going on TB'ette. Obviously this is gf #2, #1 Lindsey is still to come out of the woodwork.
    Wow! I just read it. Very, very interesting.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Jillian said she wanted a guy who made her laugh, I saw that with Reid, but never with Ed. That guy caused her more grief than anything, having to explain his actions and justify them. She never looked too happy with him. With Reid, it was effortless.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3629587;
    And when she mocked him with the statues. And when they bantered over everything as equals. They were such a fun relationship....
    and when she teased him about wanting to make-out and he tried to deny it, that was too cute

... hard to believe it didn't work out

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3629606;
    Jillian said she wanted a guy who made her laugh, I saw that with Reid, but never with Ed. That guy caused her more grief than anything, having to explain his actions and justify them. She never looked too happy with him. With Reid, it was effortless.
    I agree Reid made her laugh but apparently Ed makes her laugh too, or at least she claims he does. I'm assuming there must be something there other than just desperation and neediness to get married although with Jillian you never know I suppose.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

[QUOTE=freelancergirl;3629363;]I was thinking the same thing about the Friday story/leak. Either there's something bigger to come or this is it, and by Monday, no one will care.

To answer your question, People had a very cute three page spread on them with some new pics taken last weekend, but I didn't see anything in US Weekly, which was surprising.[/QUOTE]

In US on pg 32 in the top RH corner, there is a small 1-3/4" x 1-3/4" photo of Jill & Ed at the FRC. Underneath, it says Harris and Swiderski to Wed! The short Story was headlined "Looking Rosy" and the article said the following:

"Jillian Harris, 29, accepted a proposal --- and a Neil Lane diamond -- from Ed Swiderski, 29, on the July 27 season finale of ABC's The Bachelorette after telling the technoogy consultant she was "madly in love" with him." THAT'S IT!

You turn the page and on pg 35 there is a 5"x4-1/2" photo of Melissa & Tye in a pool in Vegas. She is really little and looks hot in that swimsuit. There is a story inside the photo entitled "Melissa Says, Tye is th One!" There was a story with it about her and Tye and she said their nuptials "It's a ways away". Melissa was described by the writer as "ABC's Good Morning America special contributor, Melissa Rycroft, 26", not the Bachelor dumpee. I think she is glad to have her title changed.

Melissa's tweet says she has been in Virginia doing a story for GMA. She said she would let us know when it would air.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3629564;
    Unfortunately, I well understood what freelance was trying to say, and I said they same type thing early. Ed may get what is coming to him, but meanwhile who else gets hurt in the process? Jillian will of course, but Bethany and probably Lindsey before this is over are going to be stripped naked of privacy and dignity. How about their family members?
    How many of us would be delighted to have the ..ah... "shades of our misspent youth" splashed all over the internet for everyone to see? I never pulled this particular Bethany stunt, but when I look back through the many moons that have past , it seems that I can see a few shadowy images of when I was in college that I might not want some of you who respect Bloomers to see. <soft smile>
    I think my heart is going to go out to several people in the next few days.
    Excellent post! I don't get the bloodthirst to "expose" anyone from this show - be it Ed, Wes, Jake, Reid, or even Chris Harrison etc... And by "expose" -- I mean their indiscretions as well as indiscretions of their family, friends, neighbors, and the guy in front of them in the bagel store. I know Jason/Molly's season was unusual to say the least but was the scrutiny this intense the previous seasons?

[QUOTE=n4692u;3629622;]
    Quote Originally Posted by freelancergirl;3629363;
    I was thinking the same thing about the Friday story/leak. Either there's something bigger to come or this is it, and by Monday, no one will care.

To answer your question, People had a very cute three page spread on them with some new pics taken last weekend, but I didn't see anything in US Weekly, which was surprising.[/QUOTE]

In US on pg 32 in the top RH corner, there is a small 1-3/4" x 1-3/4" photo of Jill & Ed at the FRC. Underneath, it says Harris and Swiderski to Wed! The short Story was headlined "Looking Rosy" and the article said the following:

"Jillian Harris, 29, accepted a proposal --- and a Neil Lane diamond -- from Ed Swiderski, 29, on the July 27 season finale of ABC's The Bachelorette after telling the technoogy consultant she was "madly in love" with him." THAT'S IT!

You turn the page and on pg 35 there is a 5"x4-1/2" photo of Melissa & Tye in a pool in Vegas. She is really little and looks hot in that swimsuit. There is a story inside the photo entitled "Melissa Says, Tye is th One!" There was a story with it about her and Tye and she said their nuptials "It's a ways away". Melissa was described by the writer as "ABC's Good Morning America special contributor, Melissa Rycroft, 26", not the Bachelor dumpee. I think she is glad to have her title changed.

Melissa's tweet says she has been in Virginia doing a story for GMA. She said she would let us know when it would air.
    Virginia?! Thats where I am, maybe I'll run into her, lol. Love that girl like woah, glad she's happy... hopefully the same will happen for reid

Just read this on the Relationship thread, from an interview with the two of them. It gives the impression she knew he was leaving temporarily.

There was a spell when Ed had to leave the competition under pressure from his boss. What went on there?
    Ed: I’m in sales, and that’s the bottom line. He said, make up your mind.
    Jillian: Ed hadn’t planned on being gone for so long. I was very upset, but I understood because I almost lost my job the first time around [on The Bachelor]. I couldn’t give him a guarantee at that point that I’d pick him, so I said ‘You can leave,’ but I was a wreck.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3629633;
    Just read this on the Relationship thread, from an interview with the two of them. It gives the impression she knew he was leaving temporarily.
    She meant gone from work for so long- didn't think they would hit it off and he would be cut early.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3629633;
    I think she meant that Ed hadn't planned on being gone from his job so long, i.e. he didn't know he'd make it far in the process.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Closed Thread