Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3629569;
    I'm struggling to remember an instance in which she was witty with Reid. I'm beginning to think that he was responsible for virtually all of the hilarious jokes between them.
    You know, this is the first time I've thought about this and I think you're right...I didn't save any episodes or I might have to go back and look...

Can someone give a short summary what's with the Bethany story? Thanks!
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

I'm struggling to remember an instance in which she was witty with Reid. I'm beginning to think that he was responsible for virtually all of the hilarious jokes between them.
    You may be right; but I think Reid also made her more spunky. I have not seen much of that same spunk with Ed. She is trying so hard; Jillian use to have such a sense of humor when she was on The Bachelor; I don't see it that much with Ed; maybe I am not seeing it at all.

She seems to be losing herself already.

addison h.

yes yes yes yes yes. laughing at other people's jokes does NOT mean that you yourself have a spectacular sense of humor

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3629575;
    Can someone give a short summary what's with the Bethany story? Thanks!
    Google "Radaronline bachelorette" and it's the first link. Basically confirms what our FORTers told us months ago- he was and is "sex"ting some chick named Bethany who he dated before going on TB'ette. Obviously this is gf #2, #1 Lindsey is still to come out of the woodwork.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I thought her magic 8-ball line was cute. No doubt though that Reid was responsible for bringing most of the funny.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AvalonR
    Just wondering if anyone was in favor of creating a new thread to discuss GF gate issues entitled "ED AND JILLIAN! Relationship ends HERE! 8/2009"?

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3629427;
    Avalon, that's wicked mean but wicked funny.
    Yes, that might be a longer thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3629585;
    I thought her magic 8-ball line was cute. No doubt though that Reid was responsible for bringing most of the funny.
    And when she mocked him with the statues. And when they bantered over everything as equals. They were such a fun relationship....
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3629551;
    I disagree. I think it's clear he pushed her towards Ed because if his/TPTB's agenda was to get her with Reid, CH wouldn't even talk about Ed to her. He would have focused on Reid and how much she loves him and how "special" they are together. It was obviously TPTB's agenda to get her with Ed in the end and only use Reid for drama purposes.

And I can see your point for a couple of different reasons. They could have used his return simply to drum up support for him to be the next bachelor, which would be a win/win for them, and if they are truly evil, they could have planned his return for drama only. If for drama only, I think Reid is smart enough to figure that one out, and in that case, he would turn down their offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3629587;
    And when she mocked him with the statues. And when they bantered over everything as equals. They were such a fun relationship....
    Loved that part! "Tell her how you feel! Aaah!"

Closed Thread