Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3629529;
    I don't think he saw that. I think he saw her ambivalence.

He could have said "Do you love Reid? Are you in love with him?" instead of "Do you love Ed? Are you in love with Ed?" I honestly think he was in a position to tilt this. It was a photo-finish when she sat down with Chris.
    I do agree he was in a position to sway her towards Reid. Maybe he did, but we just didn't see it. This looked to be the end of their conversation. Maybe he knew there was no point in trying to sway her any longer. Some people just can't be talked out of making a bad decision no matter how hard you try.

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3629530;
    I go back and forth on whether I even want Reid with her. But I did like the person she was with him. There was a noticeable difference in her when she was with him and it was a good difference.
    For me this is also the bottom line. The Jill I see now with Ed, fawning, deferring to her "hero", giggling and squealing like a schoolgirl, is a far less appealing Jill than the smart, secure and witty woman she seemed to be in Reid's company.

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3629543;
    I do agree he was in a position to sway her towards Reid. Maybe he did, but we just didn't see it. This looked to be the end of their conversation. Maybe he knew there was no point in trying to sway her any longer. Some people just can't be talked out of making a bad decision no matter how hard you try.
    I disagree. I think it's clear he pushed her towards Ed because if his/TPTB's agenda was to get her with Reid, CH wouldn't even talk about Ed to her. He would have focused on Reid and how much she loves him and how "special" they are together. It was obviously TPTB's agenda to get her with Ed in the end and only use Reid for drama purposes.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3629549;
    For me this is also the bottom line. The Jill I see now with Ed, fawning, deferring to her "hero", giggling and squealing like a schoolgirl, is a far less appealing Jill than the smart, secure and witty woman she seemed to be in Reid's company.
    I so agree. She is literally fawning all over him in their interviews and defers to him for everything but this is what she wanted all along so I can't fault her for going after and choosing exactly what she wanted. I loved her with Reid and think she's so much better with him but it's Ed and the person she is with him that Jill herself wanted in the end.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3629538;
    I definitely think TPTB knew about the gfs and the sexting and encouraged Jill to pick him so they could be the ones to sell the story and bury the couple.

I don't care much for Ed but Jill is already with him and moved in to his apartment. I hope she knows all about this or it's all going to devastate her. I wish it wasn't coming out now because it's too late and the girl is already madly in love with him and is planning their dream wedding.
    Auntie Becky, stop making the cabbage rolls!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3629538;
    I definitely think TPTB knew about the gfs and the sexting and encouraged Jill to pick him so they could be the ones to sell the story and bury the couple.

I don't care much for Ed but Jill is already with him and moved in to his apartment. I hope she knows all about this or it's all going to devastate her. I wish it wasn't coming out now because it's too late and the girl is already madly in love with him and is planning their dream wedding.
    Hopefully she hasn't gotten too far with that - I truly do feel bad for her.

Hey this is off topic but does anyone know where I can listen to Reid and Kip's conference calls from the 29th? The transcripts are here, but I want the audio version. Thanks!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3629329;
    Keep in mind as well as noted at the top of the police blotter, I can't believe they have this on the internet and use full addresses, not the way we do things round here, and I have to say I was bummed when certain people I do not like did not get reported in the local paper for their transgressions, the one had advertising in the paper so I suspect that is why, you print it we'll pull our ads

this is an ARREST not a conviction....
    Unfortunately, I well understood what freelance was trying to say, and I said they same type thing early. Ed may get what is coming to him, but meanwhile who else gets hurt in the process? Jillian will of course, but Bethany and probably Lindsey before this is over are going to be stripped naked of privacy and dignity. How about their family members?
    How many of us would be delighted to have the ..ah... "shades of our misspent youth" splashed all over the internet for everyone to see? I never pulled this particular Bethany stunt, but when I look back through the many moons that have past , it seems that I can see a few shadowy images of when I was in college that I might not want some of you who respect Bloomers to see. <soft smile>
    I think my heart is going to go out to several people in the next few days.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3629560;
    Auntie Becky, stop making the cabbage rolls!!
    Oh you got me offguard -

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3629549;
    I'm struggling to remember an instance in which she was witty with Reid. I'm beginning to think that he was responsible for virtually all of the hilarious jokes between them.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Closed Thread