Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3629413;
    Just wondering if anyone was in favor of creating a new thread to discuss GF gate issues entitled "ED AND JILLIAN! Relationship ends HERE! 8/2009"?
    Avalon, that's wicked mean but wicked funny.

If Reid came back last minute, where did the caps come from with him and the ring? Is it possible TBTB allowed him to come back, hoping Jillian might change her mind about Ed and pick Reid instead? I'm leaning more towards Ed saying he had to go back to work, TBTB allowing it, and then they found out his job really wasn't in jeopardy and they were ready to sue his butt if he didn't return. Maybe they didn't realize Jillian would be so naive to fall for his story and they'd be able to expose him and get some good ratings, but instead, she actually picked him.

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3629413;
    Just wondering if anyone was in favor of creating a new thread to discuss GF gate issues entitled "ED AND JILLIAN! Relationship ends HERE! 8/2009"?
    good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3629430;
    If Reid came back last minute, where did the caps come from with him and the ring? Is it possible TBTB allowed him to come back, hoping Jillian might change her mind about Ed and pick Reid instead?
    If so, they forgot to give Chris Harrison the memo.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3629430;
    If Reid came back last minute, where did the caps come from with him and the ring? Is it possible TBTB allowed him to come back, hoping Jillian might change her mind about Ed and pick Reid instead? I'm leaning more towards Ed saying he had to go back to work, TBTB allowing it, and then they found out his job really wasn't in jeopardy and they were ready to sue his butt if he didn't return. Maybe they didn't realize Jillian would be so naive to fall for his story and they'd be able to expose him and get some good ratings, but instead, she actually picked him.
    But we know that while (most of us) do love Chris Harrison, he IS a company man. I mean this is clearly a guy who rides for the brand. And he CLEARLY had a moment when he could've swayed her one way or the other. And he CLEARLY led her mind BACK to captain erectile disfunction Ed. I just feel like if TPTB really wanted her to pick Reid, Chris would've been nudging her in that direction instead. You know?

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3629435;
    haha - great minds - (maybe I'm getting smarter towards the end of the day )

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3629435;
    I thought about that. But if Jillian had her mind made up and it had to be Ed, then I would expect Chris to say what he did to her about Ed. He has to be supportive and all that, isn't that his job to do, even if he doesn't mean it?

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3629440;
    haha - great minds - (maybe I'm getting smarter towards the end of the day )
    And the evidence is right there in your agreement with me. LOL!!!

I totally think Chris could have nudged her either way. I think she was very vulnerable (or else her acting was exceptionally good right then.)

If I ever find out that Chris knew stuff about Ed that she needed to know...let's just say I will not be happy at that moment. Maybe I'll send Jake over to defend her honor.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3629449;
    I thought about that. But if Jillian had her mind made up and it had to be Ed, then I would expect Chris to say what he did to her about Ed. He has to be supportive and all that, isn't that his job to do, even if he doesn't mean it?
    It didn't look at all to me like she had her mind made up and it had to be Ed. Not at that moment, it didn't. In fact, if she'd had her mind made up, she wouldn't have had to leave Reid on the platform for an hour to work out her angst. In fact, she wouldn't have had any angst.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3629450;
    And the evidence is right there in your agreement with me. LOL!!!

I totally think Chris could have nudged her either way. I think she was very vulnerable (or else her acting was exceptionally good right then.)

If I ever find out that Chris knew stuff about Ed that she needed to know...let's just say I will not be happy at that moment. Maybe I'll send Jake over to defend her honor.

Well, he'd be 'perfect' for the job.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Closed Thread