Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Just so everyone knows, ABC has finally placed a picture of the happy couple on the website. It's not the best picture, but it's there. However, the videos are still unavailable. They suggest that viewers "relive the episodes through the picture galleries and recaps."

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3629366;
    That new Fleiss show, The More to Love? apparently (I haven't seen it) puts the girls WEIGHT on the screen. Nice touch, don't ya' think, especially since the lead in to the show is that FINALLY a show cares about women that aren't a size 2. Such a humanitarian that Fleiss.
    I haven't seen it, but I know about it (in fact, I posted to the show board this morning.) But, that is a new low. I'm not overweight (not a size 2, either) but no way would I want my weight posted for national television. It's not a weight loss program.

That man hates women. And I'm pretty sure he hates men, too.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3629373;
    Nope, but its in the new People....I am talking about the "future" outcome...when they quietly "break up"....as in most bachelor seasons...

US is ABC owned, so I assume that if there is nothing about the BACH'ette there then something is REALLY up.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3629352;
    Gotcha....but isn't she ugly and the "big joke around the office"....where is the prize in that...he is "horrified".....

Please...my only point is to show all of the contradictions today....I do not claim to know Ed, what he has or has not done....this is the first time I have remained on the boards to see what happens....After the FRC....I should just quietly go away and wait until my husband tells me the outcome is on the cover of Us.....LOL
    No contradiction here. Maybe worded it wrong. Substitute the "game" for the "prize". If you know of the film "In the Company of Men", this is what I and some others posters are referring to...the sick game.

fiveboys you must hang around a classier breed of men because certain kind of men do and will talk like that, my sis works in a business that is very male dominated, she is really the only female and she will tell me a) the men are worse gossips then women b) they are pigs, married and single and she hears things she doesn't want to hear because she knows the wives........

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3629356;
    Here you go; here are the words from her own mouth.

Hello everyone,

In light of all the recent information of Ed being F1 I am beginning to feel as if "I have been punked" and I feel absolutely sick about it. I feel like I want to throw up because I have may have mistakenly mislead people about who is F1.

I put my trust in a source who calls himself Chad and claims to be a relative of Reid. As proof of his identity, he gave me a photo and a home address of Reid. I took him at his word and it looks like I shouldn't have.

I want to say that if all of the info I have been reporting through the season is wrong, I sincerely apologize. I really do. It was NEVER my intention to mislead people. I have made many friends on this board and I would never do anything intentionally to hurt them or myself.

So, I am very, very, very, very sorry for my postings.

In the future if I do receive a tip I will be sure to PM one of our supersleuthers and ask them to help me verify the source.

I, like you, will be anxious to watch the next few days unfold.

Thank you.
    I read that along with PMs I received when communicating with the author, before and after the Finale and never did she indicate to me that she thought she was communicating with Reid's brother.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3629104;

I posted this on July 20.

A sincere hypothesis I have is that Ed's entire re-appearance and conduct on and off the set amount to an inside joke with friends, pranking on this ABSURD series.

But that scenario is juvenile and disrespectful of Jillian, a real human being he met along the way. So let's hope not.
    Good Grief. What if I was right.
    What if you were . . . per usual.

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3629122;
    I thought you were right, even back then. And with every day that has passed since then, I've become more and more convinced.

Drinking, farting and pranking don't bother me at all, as long as only inanimate objects like a Jenga set are harmed in the process. But Jillian is a real person with what I believe are sincere intentions. She doesn't deserve to be pranked. Frankly, when I found out Ed won, I was hoping she was in on the joke. I no longer believe she is, and that really sucks for her.
    I keep going back to the transcript of that interview in which Jillian said that the reason the volcano hadn't erupted on the FD was that she and Ed had been discussing his ex-girlfriend. I suspect that that was a very abridged version of Ritchie and the Volcano told as a bedtime story. Everyone--even CH--was very aware of the internet rumors by the time of the ATFR. Now another kind of volcano is about to erupt.

TPTB tried to spin the tale--via the outtakes on the MTA--that Jillian was not only "in" on the jokes but also loved Ed's alcohol-induced stupors and flatulence. ABC tried to present that as a modern and comic love story. However, I doubt that Jillian is finding all of this as humorous now.
    Last edited by bamabrain; 07-31-2009 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3629368;
    I know people like this in real life, if anyone here can't fathom why Ed would do this then count yourself lucky -- you haven't dealt with a narcissist who thinks the rules don't apply to him/her and consequences aren't ever considered. They'll just talk their way out of it. Blame the other guy. Admit no guilt, no fault. These smooth talkers are very good at it and more often than not they walk away without a scratch because people want to believe them.
    Likewise, there are people out there with equally despicable agendas.

I have met both in my life so I remain skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3629390;
    I read that along with PMs I received when communicating with the author, before and after the Finale and never did she indicate to me that she thought she was communicating with Reid's brother.
    Unless Reid has a lot of relatives named Chad, that's what the punk (verb) was.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3629378;
    I haven't seen it, but I know about it (in fact, I posted to the show board this morning.) But, that is a new low. I'm not overweight (not a size 2, either) but no way would I want my weight posted for national television. It's not a weight loss program.

That man hates women. And I'm pretty sure he hates men, too.
    But he does love money.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Closed Thread