Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3629346;
    That is Nibbles!!
    I thought so!

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3629352;
    Gotcha....but isn't she ugly and the "big joke around the office"....where is the prize in that...he is "horrified".....

Please...my only point is to show all of the contradictions today....I do not claim to know Ed, what he has or has not done....this is the first time I have remained on the boards to see what happens....After the FRC....I should just quietly go away and wait until my husband tells me the outcome is on the cover of Us.....LOL

Is the outcome on the cover or on the inside of US this time?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3629354;
    true.

I haven't seen any of the tabloids out today - anything interesting on the "happy" couple?
    I was thinking the same thing about the Friday story/leak. Either there's something bigger to come or this is it, and by Monday, no one will care.

To answer your question, People had a very cute three page spread on them with some new pics taken last weekend, but I didn't see anything in US Weekly, which was surprising.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3629335;
    If Ed has been truly sexting the ex, Bethany, since he has been engaged to Jill, to me this is a sign of someone with some serious "issues". Don't want to start making clinical diagnoses, but this is the type of guy who likes to "play with fire", so to speak.
    there is no question that this makes him yucky,yucky,yucky....to quote my five year old....LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3629334;
    None of Ed's fans want to hear the truth, or believe the truth... they want to point fingers at someone other than Ed. It ain't working!!
    Ain't that the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3629360;
    I'm sorry....WHAT???

No, really....WHAT????

That new Fleiss show, The More to Love? apparently (I haven't seen it) puts the girls WEIGHT on the screen. Nice touch, don't ya' think, especially since the lead in to the show is that FINALLY a show cares about women that aren't a size 2. Such a humanitarian that Fleiss.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3629335;
    If Ed has been truly sexting the ex, Bethany, since he has been engaged to Jill, to me this is a sign of someone with some serious "issues". Don't want to start making clinical diagnoses, but this is the type of guy who likes to "play with fire", so to speak.
    I know people like this in real life, if anyone here can't fathom why Ed would do this then count yourself lucky -- you haven't dealt with a narcissist who thinks the rules don't apply to him/her and consequences aren't ever considered. They'll just talk their way out of it. Blame the other guy. Admit no guilt, no fault. These smooth talkers are very good at it and more often than not they walk away without a scratch because people want to believe them.

[QUOTE=girlsmom;3629351;]
    Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3629190;
    Great publicity for another failure....I dont think so....[/QUOTE

Fleiss and ABC only care about income which is based on viewership. If that happens with a true love story, fine, but he's after the MOST viewers and he'll do whatever he needs to do to make that happen. He's not Heidi's cousin for nothing. Currently he is humiliating a bunch of plus sized women for money. Do you think that posting their weight furthers their chances of finding true love? Obviously not, but he must think that it brings in the viewers.
    He is related to Heidi?????

Yes that is the disgusting part of that new show - so not necessary. With any luck it will be cancelled for poor ratings but does that mean those poor girls suffered through the whole season anyway?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3629353;
    But, I don't really want to hear the truth, either. It's going to hurt a lot of people.
    True. If there is proof it's not just Jill that will be crushed. You also have her parents, grandma, friends, family not to mention all those on Ed's side who wouldn't have known either.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3629362;
    Is the outcome on the cover or on the inside of US this time?
    Nope, but its in the new People....I am talking about the "future" outcome...when they quietly "break up"....as in most bachelor seasons...

Closed Thread