Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3629336;
    And Nibbles I also concur and I love your bunny.
    That is Nibbles!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3629332;
    She never represented him to be a brother.
    That is exactly who she thought him to be, however.

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3629339;
    still catching up on reading - I DO think Beth and Lindsey are the 2 girlfriends we've been getting tidbits about this whole time...

and mnmhughes... that is one handsome avatar you have there
    I agree! It gets distracting!

[QUOTE=fiveboysin07;3629190;]Great publicity for another failure....I dont think so....[/QUOTE

Fleiss and ABC only care about income which is based on viewership. If that happens with a true love story, fine, but he's after the MOST viewers and he'll do whatever he needs to do to make that happen. He's not Heidi's cousin for nothing. Currently he is humiliating a bunch of plus sized women for money. Do you think that posting their weight furthers their chances of finding true love? Obviously not, but he must think that it brings in the viewers.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;3629326;
    It's not about getting Jillian because he loves/wants her...it's about winning the prize.
    Gotcha....but isn't she ugly and the "big joke around the office"....where is the prize in that...he is "horrified".....

Please...my only point is to show all of the contradictions today....I do not claim to know Ed, what he has or has not done....this is the first time I have remained on the boards to see what happens....After the FRC....I should just quietly go away and wait until my husband tells me the outcome is on the cover of Us.....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3629334;
    None of Ed's fans want to hear the truth, or believe the truth... they want to point fingers at someone other than Ed. It ain't working!!
    I NEVER am going to be accused of being a fan of Ed. But, I don't really want to hear the truth, either. It's going to hurt a lot of people.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3629244;
    Also, no big tabloid is going to release a buzz worthy story on a Friday afternoon. The exception being a celeb death, accident or something on the level of a Britney scandal, etc. If they have anything, it'll hit the wires, Monday and Tuesday and the latchers on will follow suit.

The ones covering it today are lower tiered gossip blogs that literally feed (via RSS) from the same source(s).
    true.

I haven't seen any of the tabloids out today - anything interesting on the "happy" couple?

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3629332;
    She never represented him to be a brother.
    Here you go; here are the words from her own mouth.

Hello everyone,

In light of all the recent information of Ed being F1 I am beginning to feel as if "I have been punked" and I feel absolutely sick about it. I feel like I want to throw up because I have may have mistakenly mislead people about who is F1.

I put my trust in a source who calls himself Chad and claims to be a relative of Reid. As proof of his identity, he gave me a photo and a home address of Reid. I took him at his word and it looks like I shouldn't have.

I want to say that if all of the info I have been reporting through the season is wrong, I sincerely apologize. I really do. It was NEVER my intention to mislead people. I have made many friends on this board and I would never do anything intentionally to hurt them or myself.

So, I am very, very, very, very sorry for my postings.

In the future if I do receive a tip I will be sure to PM one of our supersleuthers and ask them to help me verify the source.

I, like you, will be anxious to watch the next few days unfold.

Thank you.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3629329;
    Keep in mind as well as noted at the top of the police blotter, I can't believe they have this on the internet and use full addresses, not the way we do things round here, and I have to say I was bummed when certain people I do not like did not get reported in the local paper for their transgressions, the one had advertising in the paper so I suspect that is why, you print it we'll pull our ads

this is an ARREST not a conviction....
    Yep, as I said earlier (not to keep saying that! LOL), but these are the things that people DO NOT think about when they step into the public domain, and as I suggested, you can NOT only consider the fact that you want vindication. I'm sure that if Bethany did leak this info, she just didn't consider everything that could come out of it - including the world knowing that she was arrested on a DUI - and I hope if she is the one who came forward, not her friends, she learns from this and lets it rest. NOT because I'm an Ed fan but because in this one area, I know of what I speak. I don't think she'll get what she bargained for.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3629351;
    = Do you think that posting their weight furthers their chances of finding true love? Obviously not, but he must think that it brings in the viewers.
    I'm sorry....WHAT???

No, really....WHAT????

Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Closed Thread