Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3629067;
    It all comes down to something you hear from a lot of seasoned FORTERS. They DO NOT care about Jillian or anyone else involved with the show. It is all about business for them. CH may care a little bit about some of the players, but he is just a figurehead. The people behind the curtains could care less. If this scandal breaks now it will only get people talking about the show. The more people talk about it, the more viewers seem to tune in, even if it is a trainwreck.
    Count me in with that group of old-time FORTers. Experience has taught us that this is ALL Fleiss, etc. cares about. Also that things are NEVER what they seem. This is how we can watch, but not get involved. The romance has been beaten out of us and we finally got it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3629250;
    Some do, but strangely, the vast majority talk about what a fantastic experience it all was. Many even say they'd do it all again. They must feed them some pretty strong kool-aid.
    They clearly all have made great connections with everyone associated with the show...parties, weddings, etc....its become its own little "inner circle".

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3629318;
    He went by the name "Chad", which is the name of one of Reid's brothers. Coinky-dink? I think not. My guess is he was "punking " her, and when she called him on it, he feigned shock and surprise.

I am interested to see the creative development of the attempt to now blame this whole fiasco on Reid.
    She never represented him to be a brother.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3629318;
    He went by the name "Chad", which is the name of one of Reid's brothers. Coinky-dink? I think not. My guess is he was "punking " her, and when she called him on it, he feigned shock and surprise.

I am interested to see the creative development of the attempt to now blame this whole fiasco on Reid.
    None of Ed's fans want to hear the truth, or believe the truth... they want to point fingers at someone other than Ed. It ain't working!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3629319;
    With all of the women he "has"....why does he need to impress anyone? Again, you cant have it both ways.....and I honest to goodness was not an Ed fan....I just find it a bit crazy that he has become this evil empire....
    If Ed has been truly sexting the ex, Bethany, since he has been engaged to Jill, to me this is a sign of someone with some serious "issues". Don't want to start making clinical diagnoses, but this is the type of guy who likes to "play with fire", so to speak.

And Nibbles I also concur and I love your bunny.

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3629197;
    ITA. It's a double standard.
    still catching up on reading - I DO think Beth and Lindsey are the 2 girlfriends we've been getting tidbits about this whole time...

and mnmhughes... that is one handsome avatar you have there

FORT Fogey

I think what's really tragic is if emails and texts come to light there is NO doubt show was well aware of the situation and let Jill proceed anyway. And while I know show has no obligation to let her know it just seems so horrible to let it go down like this. It's despicable and yet I won't be at all surprised given their immoral ways.

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;3629326;
    It's not about getting Jillian because he loves/wants her...it's about winning the prize.
    I am alpha male hear me roar...

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3629332;
    She never represented him to be a brother.
    No, she didn't, I think the original poster was being "tongue in cheek" when she made the brother comment. When Freedom revealed to us after the fact that the guy used the name "Chad", it was suspicious to many that he chose that name because it was Reid's brother's name and it seemed likely that he was playing a prank on her, claiming to be in the know.

Closed Thread