Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

Re: Bachelorette 5 Media Thread - Jillian

You know I suggested that a great idea for a TV show would be the behind the scenes of working on a dating reality show, oh just like this show.

Make that a soap opera. Aya carumba.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nora3262;3629179;
    Well there's the money angle...then there's the exposure angle. I have no idea. Just sayin....
    Exposure for what...he is in IT. we are not talking about Matt and Shayne...that...I could understand

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3629309;
    Exposure for what...he is in IT. we are not talking about Matt and Shayne...that...I could understand
    His ego, to impress his frat boys, to show he could...I can go on.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3629191;
    Except RS never said that, that I'm aware of. If memory serves, he said 2 people were offered $$$ to do the show, and they turned it down. I remember that part at least. He's already said Star took what he said and acted like he was the source for things he did not say.
    I read the article at the gym...while on the treadmill...(so I could be off...LOL) but about 98% sure it said that the top 5 were offered 50,000 dollars each and showed a pic of each inlcuding Reid. By only point being is that if one could argue that it is not true....then one should argue that it is not true for all contestants.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by nora3262;3629248;
    I really hate to post this but I'm sure someone will find it soon anyway. It's not very far on the google search results. I believe Bethany was arrested a few years back for DUI and leaving the scene of a crime. It doesn't change the story for me but I'm sure it will for others. (Ed fans) OYE...I feel bad for this girl as her life is now going under the proverbial microscope.

Police Blotter
    I've been away from my computer so am still catching up but this is exactly what I was talking about earlier this afternoon. If this girl didn't leak this info herself, I feel very sorry for her, and if she did, as I said previously, she was incredibly naive.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3629296;
    I do not know why you would think the man represented himself as Reid's brother. I was never read or told that to be the case.
    He went by the name "Chad", which is the name of one of Reid's brothers. Coinky-dink? I think not. My guess is he was "punking " her, and when she called him on it, he feigned shock and surprise.

I am interested to see the creative development of the attempt to now blame this whole fiasco on Reid.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;3629312;
    His ego, to impress his frat boys, to show he could...I can go on.

With all of the women he "has"....why does he need to impress anyone? Again, you cant have it both ways.....and I honest to goodness was not an Ed fan....I just find it a bit crazy that he has become this evil empire....

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3629319;
    With all of the women he "has"....why does he need to impress anyone? Again, you cant have it both ways.....and I honest to goodness was not an Ed fan....I just find it a bit crazy that he has become this evil empire....
    It's not about getting Jillian because he loves/wants her...it's about winning the prize.

Quote Originally Posted by costcoholic;3629278;
    I have trusted Cheeky on each and everyone of her posts.

I always paid very close attention that she made it perfectly clear that she was showing a great deal of restraint. under the circumstances.

I take her to be "sadly-in-the-know".....wishing she wasn't aware of Ed's true persona. But she was. And she couldn't sit there quietly and let people buy into an edit of Wes as the evil, girlfriend-having, player. And the phony edit that Ed was just so comitted to work he had to leave.

Cheeky...I felt bad when others questioned you because it sounded like it very hard for you to craft your posts in such a way as to tell some of what you know (suspecting you know a great deal more) and at the same time trying not to come off as a gossip.

You and LisaMill kept me grounded through the series.....THANKS.
    Excellent post ~ and I concur with everything you have stated. Thank you!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by freelancergirl;3629317;
    I've been away from my computer so am still catching up but this is exactly what I was talking about earlier this afternoon. If this girl didn't leak this info herself, I feel very sorry for her, and if she did, as I said previously, she was incredibly naive.

Keep in mind as well as noted at the top of the police blotter, I can't believe they have this on the internet and use full addresses, not the way we do things round here, and I have to say I was bummed when certain people I do not like did not get reported in the local paper for their transgressions, the one had advertising in the paper so I suspect that is why, you print it we'll pull our ads

this is an ARREST not a conviction....

Closed Thread